Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Looking to buy Wyrmal Abjuration Legs
Looking to buy Wyrmal Abjuration Legs
First Page 2
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-09-17 19:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Carbuncle, I am looking to buy Wyrmal Abjuration Legs. PM me or send me a tell in game for price. I do have a pop and set and would like a discount if I have to use it. Thank you~
[+]
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-09-17 21:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Most ppl need a lot of these for their LS'. You are probably looking at ~3m with your triggers and ~5m without.
 Carbuncle.Heithem
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-18 06:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:
Hi Carbuncle, I am looking to buy Wyrmal Abjuration Legs. PM me or send me a tell in game for price. I do have a pop and set and would like a discount if I have to use it. Thank you~

AWWWW, Now I Thought you were this great LS leader. Didn't you a week ago

tell a member of my shell that we suck and how your shell has killed over 40 god's in a month.

What happen, they figure out you were using them to get what you want, Or you just quit on them,

because it's just easier to buy your way to what you want?
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-09-18 07:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

/em gets popcorn
[+]
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-09-18 13:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Heithem said:
Aliceisback said:

AWWWW, Now I Thought you were this great LS leader. Didn't you a week ago

tell a member of my shell that we suck and how your shell has killed over 40 god's in a month.

What happen, they figure out you were using them to get what you want, Or you just quit on them,

because it's just easier to buy your way to what you want?

I am a good LS leader. 0/13 on Wlegs from kirin now how many kirins have you killed since your fail of a ls started hmm? Damn sure its no where near that. And yes its easier to pay for something then it is to get help. It's funny how you come on here and bash me but your just jealious I have the kind of gil to get what I want and don't have to deal with retards like you to get it :). Have a good day and leave me the hell alone.
[+]
 Odin.Roark
Server: Odin
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-09-18 14:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cripple Fight!!!!!!
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-09-18 14:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
[+]
 Carbuncle.Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-18 14:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:

I am a good LS leader. 0/13 on Wlegs from kirin now how many kirins have you killed since your fail of a ls started hmm? Damn sure its no where near that. And yes its easier to pay for something then it is to get help.{ It's funny how you come on here and bash me but your just jealious I have the kind of gil to get what I want and don't have to deal with retards like you to get it :). Have a good day and leave me the hell alone.

So your saying your shell is a bunch of retards. What a great leader you Must be..

KID You are killing me every time you type.
Yes I'm soooo jealous of you. I wanna pay SE $25 a month to not actually Play the game.

You really NEED to be playing WOW with your Attitude.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-18 14:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok that's enough. Take it to Flame core, the thread is a request thread for the Carbuncle server.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-09-18 15:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Flame War aside here... I feel your pain.
The LS I help lead does a weekly Kirin (sometimes two) and in the last year and a half...maybe 2 years we get like 1 pair of Fast Pants per nearly every 5-10 Osodes ><
Its painful sometimes.

If you find an LS out there selling for 3-5 mil. Jump on it.
On Siren... they are much... much higher.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-09-18 15:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

ive been after for 5 yrs.. barely ever seen them drop and last ls i did a kirin with turned around from saying pld main lot to demanding them for his bot mule, therefore pissing off the majority of his ls and loosing 6 members + in one event. good job crazyayokid
[+]
 Hades.Dizzmal
Server: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-09-18 15:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I belive our LS has been very lucky with in the W-legs drops. we are 11/29 out of kirin with legs with in 10 months.

We Kill Kirin pop sets for people with Item sets for 1M/kill regardless of drops.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-18 16:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Kyri said:
ive been after for 5 yrs.. barely ever seen them drop and last ls i did a kirin with turned around from saying pld main lot to demanding them for his bot mule, therefore pissing off the majority of his ls and loosing 6 members + in one event. good job crazyayokid

Dizzmal said:
I belive our LS has been very lucky with in the W-legs drops. we are 11/29 out of kirin with legs with in 10 months.

We Kill Kirin pop sets for people with Item sets for 1M/kill regardless of drops.

Kyri I spoke about stuff like this in other tread about why most End Game
LS fail. This is sadly the norm for alot of LS's. If ppl could just be honest about what their true plans are, it would save alot of ppl from wasting their time.

Dizzmal that is extremely Good drop rate you guys have had. I think we are currently at 2/38 in the past year on kirin. 5/38 if you count the drops
that went to the other shell we co-op'ed with until they switch to sea and
we absorb the ppl that wanted to stay in sky in to my shell.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Vepreubian
user: vep
By Carbuncle.Vepreubian 2009-09-20 06:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Kyri said:

Stop lying and exaggerating about a pld that we used 90% the time getting an item that he NEEDed to help do future kirins. Because honestly, plds use wlegs in situations that help a whole ls. Just keep your drama bashing to yourself.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-20 07:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Kyri said:

Exact same thing happened in an LS I was in months ago.

I don't understand why people go so nutz over these, I got a free kirin's osode by letting an LS use my triggers to pop and kill. Only condition was they got to lot wlegs if they dropped. Hell I'll keep buying triggers and let them pop and kill if all they want is wlegs, lol, I still need Nbody!
[+]
 Pandemonium.Nalien
Server: Pandemonium
user: juro
By Pandemonium.Nalien 2009-09-20 07:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

lolsky
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ales
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Ales 2009-09-20 09:37:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

lolnalien
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-20 10:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Vepreubian said:
Stop lying and exaggerating about a pld that we used 90% the time getting an item that he NEEDed to help do future kirins. Because honestly, plds use wlegs in situations that help a whole ls. Just keep your drama bashing to yourself.

If you need wlegs to kite Kirin, ur doin it rong. If your LS isn't stuck in 2006 and RDMs tank, W Legs serve an entire LS as well!
 Carbuncle.Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-20 13:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Vepreubian said:
Kyri said:

User submitted image
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shadowchaser
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Shadowchaser 2009-09-20 13:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow i feel bad i got my W-legs on the very 1st Kirin i faught then got N-body on next Kirin pop,now granted ive been to about 20 Kirin pops since then and only seen 1 N-Body and 2 W-Legs so i know they are a pain i guess im just lucky when it comes to my bid turn! Also got D-Body Saturday the 1st time i bid on it.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-20 13:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

W Legs torment me always :( will never get them. So nice to see Pink Mages (supportonry RDMs) running around in them though, 12% in town is so important.

Yes, I'm bitter :(
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-09-20 14:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

/rubs it in

User submitted image
[+]
 Sylph.Headcrusher
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Headcrusher 2009-09-20 16:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sacrificing a Blazzamon means drops! Everyone, get your Ultra-balls!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-20 18:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen two drop as well :p I got outlotted on the second pair to someone who only runs around in town with them and quit weeks later.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-09-21 02:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Vepreubian said:
Kyri said:

yes, lets give w legs to bot mules that are pretty much claim bots only vs the ls main plds who could really use them. idk i wasnt lotting them at the time or trying to. no Q.Qing here. maybe your main plds feel different. oh right f2b has like what 3 people in it now? i wonder why =*
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-09-21 02:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Kyri said:
Vepreubian said:
Kyri said:

yes, lets give w legs to bot mules that are pretty much claim bots only vs the ls main plds who could really use them. idk i wasnt lotting them at the time or trying to. no Q.Qing here. maybe your main plds feel different. oh right f2b has like what 3 people in it now? i wonder why =*

Didn't someone say that they broke since the leaders disappeared or something? Hmm.....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-09-21 10:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds about right. well aparently vep is still here but crazy prolly took the ls bank and changed servers, idk for sure but wouldnt surprise me
 Unicorn.Emirii
Server: Unicorn
user: Emerii1
By Unicorn.Emirii 2009-09-21 11:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought a pop set and my ls had a rule, your pop you choice of drop. My choice was w.legs and they dropped for me :)

However, your just probably better off joining a good shell and earning it.
 Fairy.Cailleach
Server: Fairy
user: Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2009-09-21 11:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

We sell them on Fairy for 4m but i dont think thats much help to you. The drop rates you guys talk about are crazy though. We burn 2-3 a weekend and get a pair atleast 1/4 maybe better.
 Fairy.Mayeh
Server: Fairy
user: Mayeh
By Fairy.Mayeh 2009-09-21 11:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
/rubs it in

User submitted image

5 Wind Crystals!!!!
First Page 2