Has The Murican Gestapo Already Begun?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Has the murican gestapo already begun?
Has the murican gestapo already begun?
 Siren.Fattynoob
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Dreamasky
By Siren.Fattynoob 2016-10-13 06:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I go to reply in trump thread, and i'm banned for some reason? Hillary supporters throwing their mod powers around? anyway,

TLDR, so basicly, circumventing the entire American political process, Conspiring with the media to destroy your enemies, robbing poor countries like Haiti, and hundreds of other proven offenses is better than a moron who wouldn't be able to accomplish anything without house/senate support. Setting a great precedent here for future ussr, I mean usa.

Funny how these 'accusers' haven't came out until the last month of a presidential election. None of it is believable. Clinton campaign has already proven it will do ANYTHING to win. Even have the media promote Donald Trump for an easier general election. Wouldn't it be Hillaryous if it bit them in the ***.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-10-13 06:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Your account doesn't show any bans nor topic bans at all. You don't have so much as a warning.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-10-13 07:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The 100 post requirement to comment in P+R apparently doesn't extend to topic creation, so that's a fun little bug. Thanks for finding it, but please read the actual error message next time.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-13 07:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The soviets are at it again!!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 08:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Fattynoob said: »
Conspiring with the media to destroy your enemies
Funny you should say that

Rooks said: »
The 100 post requirement to comment in P+R apparently doesn't extend to topic creation, so that's a fun little bug.
/creates socks to create threads.
[+]