Trying To Get Capacity Points... (cerberus)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Trying to get capacity points... (cerberus)
Trying to get capacity points... (cerberus)
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-10-05 14:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Been trying to find people interested in CPing in Reisenjima. I have SCH with only a few points so far, but I can Regen V and cure.

Biggest problems include: 234 players online. BSTs, BLUs, PLDs, GEOs, most of them are mastered. I don't like to solo my CP. Also no CP campaigns. Basically I'm tired of spending hours yelling, so I'm going to ask here as well. Not expecting anything from it though .. the server is dead as hell.
By Kodaijin 2016-10-05 14:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

just transfer already. And transfer your dad behind his back so he doesnt know till he logs in.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-10-05 15:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Kodaijin said: »
just transfer already. And transfer your dad behind his back so he doesnt know till he logs in.

No.
 Asura.Avallon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2016-10-05 15:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »

No.

I don't understand your rationale, bro. While not every small server suffers due to low player numbers, Cerberus does. You come to the forums regularly to post frustrations but you don't do anything about it.

We'd CP with you guys and help with whatever you need (during down time), but you and Quilly just have to take that step, man.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-10-05 15:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »

No.

I don't understand your rationale, bro. While not every small server suffers due to low player numbers, Cerberus does. You come to the forums regularly to post frustrations but you don't do anything about it.

We'd CP with you guys and help with whatever you need (during down time), but you and Quilly just have to take that step, man.

Not paying real money in a game where it's up to the developer to provide us with a server which gives us enough players. By transferring it continues to tell SE "oh it's fine, people will give us money to transfer". I won't transfer on that principle alone. I would rather unsubscribe then move to Asura. If I was going to move server, it wouldn't be to Asura anyways.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2016-10-05 15:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »

No.

Not paying real money in a game where it's up to the developer to provide us with a server which gives us enough players. By transferring it continues to tell SE "oh it's fine, people will give us money to transfer". I won't transfer on that principle alone. I would rather unsubscribe then move to Asura. If I was going to move server, it wouldn't be to Asura anyways.

Oh, well okay, my bad. I incorrectly thought you had friends here.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-10-05 15:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of all the people who moved to Asura, I would consider you the only real friend who I know would help us out. But I still wouldn't move to Asura, I would rather go to Bahamut or Odin. But we ain't leaving Cerb, I would rather unsubscribe my account and wait til the game is playable again.

Anyways! Anyone on Cerb want CP?
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2016-10-05 15:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

People stand on principal about the strangest things.
[+]
 Cerberus.Thoraxe
By Cerberus.Thoraxe 2016-10-05 15:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want cp on your sch then I would suggest opening your options for your party. Scholar can do a Dho Gates cp party, and it would open up your choices to fill the other slots in with jobs other than the ones that you mentioned. I mastered my scholar almost entirely in Dho Gates and have other jobs that I wouldn't mind joining a Dho Gates party on as well.
 Asura.Ramsy
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2016-10-05 15:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Been trying to find people interested in CPing in Reisenjima. I have SCH with only a few points so far, but I can Regen V and cure.

Biggest problems include: 234 players online. BSTs, BLUs, PLDs, GEOs, most of them are mastered. I don't like to solo my CP. Also no CP campaigns. Basically I'm tired of spending hours yelling, so I'm going to ask here as well. Not expecting anything from it though .. the server is dead as hell.
Why not try doing apex pts instead maybe you could fill them faster.
 Hades.Dade
Server: Hades
user: Dade
By Hades.Dade 2016-10-05 15:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to master my cor and blu still. If you setup a time when you want to cp let me know. As Thoraxe said, I wouldnt do reis cp unless you have multiple people that want to level tanks or during gain xp. To make it decent you need to bring 2 pullers and multiple cleave jobs. I guess it has the upside a GEO is pretty worthless there. Dho gate is usually easier to make a party.
 Bismarck.Gippali
Server: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2016-10-05 15:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of all the people who moved to Asura, I would consider you the only real friend who I know would help us out. But I still wouldn't move to Asura, I would rather go to Bahamut or Odin. But we ain't leaving Cerb, I would rather unsubscribe my account and wait til the game is playable again.

Anyways! Anyone on Cerb want CP?

But with the way that you complain and whine about everything, will this game ever be actually playable for you? Your shtick is getting old. A transfer cost what, $20? That's 2 beers at a bar or one shitty meal at an Applebee's.

This is the same type of crap that spilled over to the dev stickie. There is nothing wrong with a small server. I'm on one and I love it. I love the people I play with and meet on Bis and somehow we all manage to complete content. /shrug
[+]
 Bismarck.Phaded
Server: Bismarck
user: Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2016-10-05 15:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quit for two months, use the money you would have paid "just standing around not doing ***" and complaining to transfer instead.

One player refusing to transfer isn't going to change a system that has been a cash grab for SE anytime soon. Continuing to play a game "you have nothing to do in" also doesn't help your case, SE gets your money either way.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-10-05 15:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It can be difficult to fill parties on Cerberus if you don't have some people in your friend list and what not.

But the most important factor is what you are trying to gather people for. CP grind is an issue as it's not fun, it's boring and while it does provide an evolution, it's not really something people look forward to, the boredom it brings is greater than the bonus it gives.

Meanwhile, Ambuscade fills up pretty quickly, same for Incursion and Sinister Reign. That's most likely why it's pretty rare to see a party doing CP in Reisenjima.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-10-05 16:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll try Dho as well I guess, but it won't be much better.