Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » WTB Hexed Coif -1
WTB Hexed Coif -1
 Bahamut.Eorphere
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-05-09 17:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have one, please PM me. If you can make one, please PM me.
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-05-10 08:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-05-11 11:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone?
 Bismarck.Herzins
Server: Bismarck
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2016-05-11 12:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Would you jump servers for it?
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-05-11 12:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Herzins said: »
Would you jump servers for it?

Possibly. PM me your asking price and I will see. Thank you.
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-05-11 14:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I am interested in jumping servers
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-05-12 16:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-06-08 21:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So, after awhile of searching, I have found the following:

1. Someone saying they could not sell for less than 20M (not even an offer necessarily). I am not a crafter, so to all you crafters out there, is that fair? Also, I would have to jump servers.

2. Someone willing to craft it if I bring the mats, but wants 5M in the event I get it.

Thoughts?

Thank you
By Kisagotami 2016-06-08 23:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Well for what's its worth, I'm on Odin and I always craft free if you have materials, even if I HQ 10 in a row for you.
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
Server: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2016-06-09 03:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Eorphere said: »

1. Someone saying they could not sell for less than 20M (not even an offer necessarily). I am not a crafter, so to all you crafters out there, is that fair? Also, I would have to jump servers.

2. Someone willing to craft it if I bring the mats, but wants 5M in the event I get it.

Thoughts?

Thank you

I am sure there are people who would craft for free if you have mats, however as an alchemist with 123 skill I will tell you it is not as easy to craft an HQ. So be prepared to have 20M in synths to get it. Might get lucky, but might end up paying more for just mats. Ethereal Squama is 1.5M alone on your server. Now the only question remains, is it worth that much to you? I personally don't think it is. All depends on if you want it and have the gil.
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2016-06-13 09:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Onvasquez said: »
Bahamut.Eorphere said: »

Thoughts?

Thank you

I am sure there are people who would craft for free if you have mats, however as an alchemist with 123 skill I will tell you it is not as easy to craft an HQ. So be prepared to have 20M in synths to get it. Might get lucky, but might end up paying more for just mats. Ethereal Squama is 1.5M alone on your server. Now the only question remains, is it worth that much to you? I personally don't think it is. All depends on if you want it and have the gil.

I see and agree with your point. I really want it, but really don't value it that high. Ultimately I only want it for the extra 1 refresh (probably pretty obvious). It is hard for me to justify 20Mish for 1 refresh alone, let alone my thought that it is reasonable that it be replaced at any point with an ilvl refresh 2+ head.

On top of that, I would still have to invest in getting the augment. Who knows how much more I would have to throw into it, and if enough Honor's are even available.

My problem is that the longer I can't find something and the rarer I feel that it is, it almost becomes a goal to get. And out of principle I find myself, sometimes, going to whatever length to achieve that goal. Flawed logic, yes... just a compulsion.

Anyway, thank you for the advice, and....

still looking