Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Unity Teleports
Unity Teleports
 Phoenix.Skyfire
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: nightkidz
By Phoenix.Skyfire 2016-02-24 18:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just curious as to if certain pre-reqs are required to warp to certain NM's.

Was going to Shedu today and had to run there because under the 135 option his area did not show up.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-02-24 19:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure if visiting some of those zones first are required, or otherwise having some form of access. I know it's possible to use the starter areas at least right away, despite not having been there (making it easy for a newer player to travel to the 3 nations).
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2016-02-24 19:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea some form of pre req is required as I couldn't just warp to Wajaom Woodlands on my mule for Aht Urgan access. I did however have access to places like GC though despite not having been there prior. Also couldn't access the jungle or SSG for easy access to kazham/norg. I'm not sure what triggers these to be opened as once I zoned into Norg via RoV missions I had access to both the jungle and SSG unm warps. I'd lean towards having stepped foot in that region, but that wouldn't explain the starter zones being open immediately. Perhaps there's just free ones, but the other zones with some form of quested access require you to have visited that region once before or something.
 Phoenix.Skyfire
user: nightkidz
By Phoenix.Skyfire 2016-02-24 19:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, i've been to the areas before so not sure that is the case.
Not sure what the problem is.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-02-24 19:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I think expansion areas are probably different since they're usually tied to requirements like missions/cutscenes. Norg is still easy to get to if you do the first few Rhapsodies missions, which is just a matter of gathering 3 items, either from farming, login points, or cheap on AH.

For Aht Urghan, easiest way would probably to get the mule a coffer key (since those can be transferred same account and bought from Curio Moogle) and a Tenshodo Invite. If it's a separate account, SSG is gonna be the easiest dungeon to get to for a coffer key, having been to Norg from Rhapsodies.