First Page 2 3 4
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 15:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, up until recently I was always under the assumption that you tp in as much
haste as possible and macro in str (or w/e mods) for your weapon skills. I always thought it
was the DMG of your main weapon combined with the mod of your weapon skill (ie 35%
raging rush) plus Acc for multiple hit weapon skills that determined the damage
you inflict. (blah the mobs level, def etc.) Until recently I was curious on why
the Hecatomb Subligars were being sold for so much, like 10mil gil. I can see why
Dex+8 would be nice, and yeah attack+20, but wow 10mil!

So I asked someone and they said not only does DMG on your main weapon and mods
for your weapon skill determine your damage, but your attack is also apart of the
equation.

So here's the thing, I would like some advice on what I should be TP'ing in (at
least this part I think is mostly right) and what I should be Weapon skilling in
for Raging Rush (Str 35%) Steel Cyclone (Str 50% Vit 50%) and Rampage (Str 30%).

So if there are any decent to 1337 WAR75s out there that can give me some advice,
or let me know if I'm right the track.

I do not have Sea Access so please no telling me to get CoP gears, I'm not even
close to completing it (currently on 2-5). I am on ACP11, haven't beaten it yet.
The 2nd mini expansion, doesn't look so hot, maybe I'm wrong, Askar head seems
better than what you get from that.

So basically you can recommend I get anything else except CoP stuff. However keep
in mind I have about 3.5million gil to work with.

Here's the list of all the gears I have now that most of them would apply, I threw
just a few in case there's something I'm missing.

So if you can give me some TP setups, Raging Rush setups, Steel Cyclone setups,
and maybe even some Rampage setups. (Still on Floor 0 btw, so no need for those other ones :p) I also have all AF1 of course. Thanks for anyone who responds. I'm just curious on what some other WAR75s thoughts are on what I should use and what I should get with about 3.5million that would be most beneficial.

Weapon:
Maneater
Joyeuse
Byakko's Axe
Foolkiller

Grip:
Mythril Grip +1

Ammo:
Bomb Core

Head:
Adaman Celata
Optical Hat
Askar Zucchetto
Walahra Turban

Neck:
Chivalrous Chain (aug dark+11)

Earrings:
Fowling Earring
Assault Earring

Body:
Hauberk
Assault Jerkin

Hands:
Adaman Mufflers
Dusk Gloves
Warrior's Mufflers

Rings:
Ruby Ring (aug: vit+2)
Ruby Ring (aug: mp-4)
Iota Ring
Ulthalam's Ring
Unyielding Ring

Back:
Forager's Mantle
Cerberus Mantle

Waist:
Potent Belt
Warwolf Belt

Legs:
Warrior's Cuisses

Feet:
Dusk Ledelsens
Askar Gambieras
Hecatomb Leggings
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-04 16:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Chaosx said:
Weapon:
Maneater
Joyeuse
Byakko's Axe
Foolkiller

Grip:
Mythril Grip +1 Pole Grip is generally always better than this

Ammo:
Bomb Core Work on Fire Bomblet

Head:
Adaman Celata
Optical Hat
Askar Zucchetto
Walahra Turban
Genbu's Kabuto - good for Steel Cyclone

Neck:
Chivalrous Chain (aug dark+11) Peacock Charm eventually
Weaponskill gorgets

Earrings:
Fowling Earring
Assault Earring
Triumph Earring for Steel Cyclone

Body:
Hauberk +1 eventually
Assault Jerkin Pretty useless

Hands:
Adaman Mufflers
Dusk Gloves
Warrior's Mufflers
Gigas-line bracelets can be good for non-crit weaponskills, depending on the rest of your gear

Rings:
Ruby Ring (aug: vit+2) +5 eventually though this is still sexy for SC
Ruby Ring (aug: mp-4) +5 eventually
Iota Ring
Ulthalam's Ring
Unyielding Ring Useless

Back:
Forager's Mantle
Cerberus Mantle
Cuchulain's Mantle eventually for your multihits (depending on gear) and crit WSs

Waist:
Potent Belt
Warwolf Belt

Legs:
Warrior's Cuisses
Exorcist Hose are likely a better TP option at this point if acc is uncapped
Byakko's Haidate for TP and non-SC/KJ(sometimes) WS.

Feet:
Dusk Ledelsens
Askar Gambieras
Hecatomb Leggings
Aurum Sabatons are your best general TP feet

Some very basic thingies there and I didn't mention Hecatomb which would be pretty awesome in all slots (body for SC only).
 Ifrit.Daemun
Server: Ifrit
user: daemun
By Ifrit.Daemun 2009-09-04 16:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well take care to take anyone that will call themselves a 1337 WAR as they are probably full of crap.

Instead I'll tell you what the general consensus is for people in my endgame shells. Keep in mind most of these are Adaman Hauberk WARs (I'm T2 however unfortunate) so for the most part we have the best or second best gear in each slot barring AV PW drops and some salvage gear.

With multi-hit WS you will always want to take care of accuracy before anything else. It doesn't matter if you have 600 Attk and 150 STR if you hit 1/3 RR or 1/5 Rampage it will be a P.O.S. DMG WS. Keep in mind that at best (hitting the 95% Accuracy cap) have an 85% chance at landing all your Raging Rush or King's Justice hits, and a measly 66% at hitting all 5 hits of Rampage. Also, after the 2hand update axe/axe is pretty much worthless unless you have a ridill. Two handers have been buffed so much that a Byakko's Axe (strive for a Perdu) will always beat out say Woodsman/Maneater.

Beyond stacking as much Acc as possible, you will then want to focus on Attk>then secondary modifiers. Most of WAR WS's have quite low % on the secondary modifiers making them less of a necessity vs. say a SAM who has a 75% STR mod on a bunch of 1hit WS's. Forager's Mantle is always going to beat out Cerb unless you are in a low man situation in which you need to tank and are having problems keeping hate. With that said anytime you can up your overall Attk w/out sacrificing Acc or a huge amount of modifiers it's usually a good bet.

Heca gear is great as it offers STR and DEX which both play double for a WAR. The STR will add in a decent amount of Attk on top of being a 30+% mod. The Dex will offer Acc as well as a crit mod for WS that are critical (Rampage, Raging Rush)

With that being said as in all cases gear is situational and as you upgrade other aspects of WAR things that may not be the most beneficial now may become so later on.

Your gear has a great start just keep in mind these few things for upgrading. Haste has increasing returns, the more you have, the more adding extra will increase performance. Haste is only as good as your Acc. If you swing 100x and someone else swings 75, but they hit 67 and you hit 45, lose the haste and find some Acc gear. If you are serious about WAR, merit GA. Work on COP as Brutal Earring is excellent for pretty much all melee DD jobs. Nyzul Isle has a lot of great gear for WAR that can carry over to SAM, DRK and DRG until you can specialize your gear with better upgrades. Find something w/ Acc in the legs slot to TP in until you get your hands on Byakko's Haidate. Askar is a great fill in for this.

Otherwise don't let some idiots tell you that anything is the end-all-be-all of gear. Adaman Hauberk and as your gear upgrades probably Ares legs for WS are the only two pieces that come to mind. (Relics of course..but 99% of the player base doesn't have 150M for 1 upgrade) Try to stay well rounded and learn to be able to straight DD, tank, kite in all situations. Skill will make up for some gear, and merits will make up for more if done correctly. If you get things in order before you get 'uber' pieces of gear, the gear will show its abilities as soon as it's equipped and make you proud you took the time and effort to get it.

That's all from me as I've already amassed a wall of text.
[+]
 Ifrit.Sabinblitz
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Sabinblitz 2009-09-04 16:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Daemun hit the nail on the head. I just started playing again after a long break and as such haven't done any type of HNMs/gods to know what it is like for War these days. I will say this, the moogle quest head piece is an awesome macro piece. Potential +10 acc,+5 atk, +4str and +15 ws acc is worth doing this easy add-on. Lastly, look at Erlking Kheten augment piece. I got +5dmg +1vit and +2 dbl atk, from Grauberg (s).
 Unicorn.Boric
Server: Unicorn
user: Fantasia
By Unicorn.Boric 2009-09-04 17:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

im a 1337 warrior ;)
[+]
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-04 17:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Boric said:
im a 1337 warrior ;)

Yes, yes you are.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-04 17:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks a bit gimp to me.

EDIT: To add something constructive, you're currently 8 hit with that Bravura when /nin unless I'm missing something.

If you add Rose Strap or Chivalrous Chain you can easily make this a 7hit, which is an increase in WS frequency of +16.7%~ and definitely worth it.

Chivalrous Chain requires 3 hits of RR/KJ to 7hit, Rose Strap involves nothing except the first hit of the WS to land. I'd use the Rose Strap build myself (this also allows you to use SC/MT without losing 7hit).

You'll have the same issue /sam, 7hit instead of 6hit. If you use Rose Strap, you need to land 2/3 hits of RR/KJ where one is the first to maintain 6hit. Again, completely worth losing 2% DA for.

If you want to spam SC or MT /sam, you'll have to work a lil harder.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-09-04 18:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Boric said:
im a 1337 warrior ;)

I don't get the bomblet over a bomb core
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-04 18:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Just posting again to shamelessly highlight the Store TP points in my above edit in case they were missed :x your WAR is brutally strong, but changing to Rose Strap will be a dramatic improvement there.
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-09-04 18:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

TP

Weapon:
Byakko's Axe

Grip:
Rose Strap

Ammo:
Fire Bomblet

Head:
Walahra Turban

Neck:

Earrings:
Fowling Earring
Assault Earring

Body:
Hauberk

Hands:
Dusk Gloves

Rings:
Iota Ring
Ecphoria Ring

Back:
Forager's Mantle

Waist:
Life belt (until swift)

Legs:
Byakkos (need these in your life, Askar till then)

Feet:
Dusk Ledelsens

That will give you a 6hit build (/sam) if you land 3/3 hits of raging rush/kings justice or get hit once in your TP phase. This is far from perfect but to get closer to a true 6hit would mean losing stuff you can't afford to lose. This set up will also give you a True 7 hit build when not subing sam.

For WS, basically change every piece with haste on it into a peice with STR. Yes att is factored into the wS damage equation, but it isn't that important for WAR.

Heca legs are mainly a THF item, their WS need more Attack based and need the DEX.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-04 18:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Erlk Kheton > Byakkos Axe

Mine has semi shitty augs, +3 dmg +4 str, and thats better then Byakkos, Base + is 3, can go up to 5-6
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 18:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Argettio said:
TP

Weapon:
Byakko's Axe

Grip:
Rose Strap

Ammo:
Fire Bomblet

Head:
Walahra Turban

Neck:

Earrings:
Fowling Earring
Assault Earring

Body:
Hauberk

Hands:
Dusk Gloves

Rings:
Iota Ring
Ecphoria Ring

Back:
Forager's Mantle

Waist:
Life belt (until swift)

Legs:
Byakkos (need these in your life, Askar till then)

Feet:
Dusk Ledelsens

That will give you a 6hit build (/sam) if you land 3/3 hits of raging rush/kings justice or get hit once in your TP phase. This is far from perfect but to get closer to a true 6hit would mean losing stuff you can't afford to lose. This set up will also give you a True 7 hit build when not subing sam.

For WS, basically change every piece with haste on it into a peice with STR. Yes att is factored into the wS damage equation, but it isn't that important for WAR.

Heca legs are mainly a THF item, their WS need more Attack based and need the DEX.

Ecphoria Ring > Ulthalam's Ring? Never even considered that. They're cheap enough to try out. That's an easy item to test out. Although Ulthalam's Ring is cool for Assaults with the bonus regen DEX and STR, lol. But basically you're saying store tp+1 is better than attack+4 for TP build?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-04 18:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Not trying to speak for Arget, but when that extra store TP means more WS frequency (note Raen's post) it is definitely more valuable than really any amount of attack that a single gear-piece would conceivably offer.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-09-04 18:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Not trying to speak for Arget, but when that extra store TP means more WS frequency (note Raen's post) it is definitely more valuable than really any amount of attack that a single gear-piece would conceivably offer.

Yeah basically this.

sTP is only useful if it reduces the number of hits required to get to 100TP. So its not a general rule of X sTP is better than Y Att.

Until you get rajas you have to use the other sTP gear and ecp ring is one of the best trade off items.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 18:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

OK LOL! I had a huge post, hit submit and nothing, so rather than retyping all that, let me cut to the chase. Of course the response to the Ecphoria Ring posted, LOL!

Thanks a lot so far for all the advice. Keep it up.

Things I left out:
Capped Double Attack, was first thing I merited. PLD is my main job first and foremost. I main assist in dynamis as my pld. The Assault Jerkin I originally got for my DD PLD (don't laugh), until I got dnc to 37. Now I just use Joyeuse and The new Iron Ram Hauberk.

Same thing for the Unyielding ring, I use if for my PLD, but thought maybe that VIT would help with steel cyclone, idk, steel cyclone still kinda baffles me.

And how does vit really affect Steel Cyclone? I mean yeah it say 50% str 50% vit, but the advice seems to point to just focusing on str.

Basically it seems like most of you are saying STR is important but, ACC > ATTK > STR for Weaponskills?

So go for Pole Grip or Rose Strap then?

TP in Exorcist Hose, and WS in Warrior's Cuisses?

Which should I buy first a Hauberk+1 or a Fire Bomblet?

FYI, I'm working on getting smithing to 100. At 64 right now, have to take a break and work on woodworking subcraft to make some gil on making Odorous Knives. Got WW from 8-22 in a day lol! I would love to make myself a signed hauberk+1, but it seems like making a HQ hauby happens more frequently, since at 100+3 its in the tier II range.

As for Erlking's Kheten, I saw one the other day that was Dmg+4 attack+ something, needless to saw it was def better than Byakko's axe. I wanted to craft my own though, I'm getting close, lol!

And what about the Foolkiller? I mean so far we found out the str+8 doesn't happen with that rumor about killing Gulfur or w/e NM it is. So If we could figure out how to activate that str+8 that would be hot. Only just bought it for fun see if I can figure it out, lol!

And oh yeah, have 2 merits on GA and 2 merits on Axe. I don't plan on leveling bst (if that matters). So I'm thinking should I remove those merits from Axe, since only time I use axe is during nyzule runs with a maneater / joyeuse combo, and that's most to tank and yet do some DD at the same time. other than Nyzule, I use WAR to KILL things! Then I would have room to merit GA more, plus don't forget I need room for sword and shield merits for my PLD!

Ok keep the advice coming! :D Gotta run to eat diner, bbs.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-04 18:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Argettio said:
Caiyuo said:

Yeah basically this.

sTP is only useful if it reduces the number of hits required to get to 100TP. So its not a general rule of X sTP is better than Y Att.

Until you get rajas you have to use the other sTP gear and ecp ring is one of the best trade off items.
Just bolding for emphasis as non-SAM jobs tend to throw on STP at random due to the mechanics not being completely obvious. The only time excess STP can be considered useful if it's being taken into account for a multi-hit WS that has varying TP returns, or used to over-store during a TP or WS phase to makeup for a shortage in the opposing TP/WS phase. Sorry if that's confusing to anyone!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 18:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Argettio said:
Caiyuo said:

Yeah basically this.

Oh I see (thanks for understand the CoP constraints I have :D) Gotcha now on that!

Ok but I'll be back in a bit. Still wanna know though w/ capped double attack rose strap or pole grip? and the other things I just posted, lol.

Thanks guys!
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-04 18:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Good catch, I'm so used to dealing with Rajas I just automatically assumed it in my list above :(

If you want an idea of how worth it a 7hit is, let alone a 6hit...

Difference between 8hit and 7hit = 16.7% WS frequency, let's say DoT/WS ratio is 50:50 (in reality probably more towards the WS side); this gives a net damage increase of 8.35%.

Haubergeon => Adaman Hauberk = +5str/dex/atk/acc
Or in reality, 5str/dex and 8.75atk/acc.

5str = ~1.25% DoT only, so 0.625% damage increase overall.
5dex = hard to quantify
8.75atk = ~1.75% DoT only, so 0.875% damage increase overall.
8.75acc = ~4.87% DoT and WS frequency, so 4.87% damage increase overall.

Total damage increase is 6.4%.

So facilitating 7hit is better than upgrading from Haubergeon NQ to Adaman Hauberk, at least for 2handed DD. Let alone 6hit...

EDIT: The more DA you have, the less valuable adding further DA becomes in relation to other stats; if you drop a 2handed weapon by a hit (in terms of xhit builds) it will generally beat any other option unless you are sacrificing A LOT.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-09-04 18:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Chaosx said:
Ok but I'll be back in a bit. Still wanna know though w/ capped double attack rose strap or pole grip? and the other things I just posted, lol.

Thanks guys!

Basically what Raen said

If rose strap reduces the number of hits to reach 100 TP (which if you use the gear I posted it will) then its is far better than pole grip.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-04 18:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Boric said:
im a 1337 warrior ;)

I don't get the bomblet over a bomb core

Now I get this, cuz he is about ~8 Acc over cap w/o Hasso lol tack on aggessor and wow.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 19:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol So many things I forgot too:

I definitely should stop being an Askar *** and working on getting some floors. I'm on floor 0 have both the sword and GA, and feet and head, LOL! I'm almost a superior private from all the nyzule runs I've done. So yeah Perdu Voulge is nice, but that's a long ways away, lol.

I've done like 40+ floor 80 runs and yet to see body drop. Saw hands drop once, lost lot. And just when I thought SE hated me, did floor 100 twice. 2nd time, not only did Askar drop, but I was the only one who lotted! xD

Martial Bhuj, worth it or no? Seems like it would only be good with Steel cyclone at 200% TP.

Aurum Sabatons = Seems like a new goal to get. And by that I mean actually work for them, not just pay off some LS for em.

I had a kirin pop for months. Finally got an LS to kill him for me. Deal was I could lot either Nbody or Osode and they got everything else, though they really wanted wlegs. I wanted Nbody, but got Osode, and they got D. body. Still though no cost to me and we both got something. I thought about using Osode for WS, but decided to sell it instead for 2.5mil xD

I had NFeet Abj for months, had to wait until price went down for cursed leggings, and finally got it like 2 days ago, LOL.

WOuld love to get Nhands, have it up I things I want, willing to pay 1mil. No offers yet :(

And Byakko's shorts! Think the cheapest I seen them for on my server is 5mil and not to sure on the details, so... idk what to do about that for now. I thought Askar legs were a myth, lol.

For now though seems like TP in Exorcist Hose, and WS in Warrior's Cuisses then?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-04 19:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Martial Bhuj is meh, its only use being what you said~

Sounds good to me~ if you're lacking inventory/money on other stuff, the difference between the two is fairly minor.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-04 19:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless u need that 3 Acc, Relic legs are nice for WS Str+ and DA+ can't go wrong
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 19:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so far I'm going to get me a pole grip, it's cheap, along with a Ecphoria Ring, 'tis cheap too.

I need to work on getting more AN for the Rose grip, just used all mine on the Iron Ram Hauberk.

My new goal is work towards getting a pair of Aurum Sabatons.

Exorcist Hose is fairly cheap atm, might as well try that too.

So the Big question now is for the big purchase, Fire Bomblet, or Hauberk+1? I'm thinking Fire Bomblet.

And for Weapon. Well I like my Maneater/Joyeuse combo so that's good. Should I macro in Ohat for Rampage though?

And for GA, Byakko's will work now, while I try to crack the mystery of the Foolkiller xD

Thanks for the input everyone.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-04 19:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

O hat unless u have like Heca hat or something, and Id get Hauberk+1 since I believe it is cheaper and lets you upgrade elsewhere as well, Bomblet is 1 of those last pieces to upgrade imo.
[+]
 Odin.Ahligieri
Server: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-09-04 20:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a real WAR but you don't think he should upgrade the bomblet first? 6 acc vs 2.75? And cheaper than a Haub/erk +1
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 20:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

On my server Fire Bomblet is 1mil, dropped from 1.2 since last week. So I'm thinking if I don't find it effective, just wait till it rises in price again.

Hauberk+1 is 2mil here.

Ohat though for Rampage, totally makes sense. Gonna be awhile for Nhead anyways.

And The way I see it, I hated camping Charby. And Argus, HELLZ NO! LOL! So PCC for 2mil gives +10 acc. 1mil for +6 acc, I like that idea better. And besides Peacock charm, if only it had a more powerfull name, lol.

Appreciate all the opinions though. And it all seemed so civilized! Kinda spooky, lol! But seriously thanks guys.

My current Hauberk is signed by someone who quit awhile back ago. So it's kinda of sentimental too. xD

So my final verdict; gonna buy a fire bomblet, an Ecphoria Ring, a Pole Grip, work on getting more AN for the Rose Strap (seeing how I just spent all my notes on the Iron Ram Hauberk), and work towards getting those sexy Aurum Sabatons.
Still kinda iffy on the Legs. Guess I'll try the TP: Exorcist Hose WS: AF2 Legs. It's not that expensive, it's worth a try.

But anyway after I pick up this new gears, I'm gonna go try and pop the Hocho NM. So far I'm 1/8 on getting it to drop. And now on my server the Hocho is going for like 2mil, so if it drops, Hauberk+1 time!

Piece out!

Oh yeah and if by some dumb luck I find out how to fully master the Foolkiller, I'll let you guys know! ;P
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-09-04 20:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You could just do the PCC BCNM a few times and sell drops/keep PCC >.>
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-09-04 21:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Dracondria said:
You could just do the PCC BCNM a few times and sell drops/keep PCC >.>

Maybe it's just my server, but only BLMs are allowed to this BCNM. Maybe one day I can break the job barrier, lol!
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-09-04 21:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Just go NIN, it works really well now.
First Page 2 3 4