100 Byne Loan?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » 100 Byne Loan?
100 Byne Loan?
 Shiva.Snojoe
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: snojoe
By Shiva.Snojoe 2015-11-06 12:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva! I need your help! I am so so close to completing my first Relic (yes, I'm super late to the party, I'm sorry I failed you all). I have everything I need except the last 30 100 Byne Bills. Is there anyone out there willing to loan me those 30? Or any fraction of that? I will return the currency as soon as I complete it, of course, but I cannot offer much (not nothing, though) in return at the moment as I've sunk all of my funds into this last stage.

Anyone willing to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, thank you all the same for reading and considering.
[+]
By Derfthegalka 2015-11-13 13:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

WELL LETMEH GIVE A LIL ADVISORS RIGHT HER SINCE Y'ALL NOOB AND ALL... ITS AIGHT I WAS A NOOB UNCE MYSEFH

SO TRIK TO GET SOME GILLES OH NO NOT DEM RMP IS TO DANG OLE DOES A /SHOUTS LIKE GOOD OL DERFYCLAUS DONES FOR HIZ DANG OL FIRWURKS CUZ FIRWUKS ARE FUN !OAH

UR BEST BET IS DONATIUNS FROM UR BRODERS. BRODERS ARE UR FRIAND AND IN /RETURN Y'ALL DOES A DANCITY DANCE THEY LIKE REAL NICE AND /FRIEND YA AND VOLLA BRODER U GOT URSELVES ALL OF THE GILLES FOR A UR ARTEFACT GEAR RELIC SET YO!
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-11-13 13:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

handled it! grats snojoe!

derf for president yo!
[+]
 Shiva.Cymopoleia
By Shiva.Cymopoleia 2015-11-15 00:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind^^ Daredevil helped me^^ He was soo kind, if you see this, thank you again, so very much!!!
 Shiva.Snojoe
user: snojoe
By Shiva.Snojoe 2015-11-15 00:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
handled it! grats snojoe!

derf for president yo!

Thank you so much again Nikolce!! :D
 Shiva.Nikolce