users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » ACP 11
ACP 11
 Kujata.Maddness
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Maddness 2009-09-23 16:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

OK well I went 1/7, and the superclimb up the tower was horrrible for me, but i eventually won. we did it pretty much w/ only 5 ppl. Pld/war was the tank just kept voking getting drawn in and running back up the ramp, Ranger solod the damage to the boss. sch/whm and sch/drk, they kept the pld alive and nuked the babies. and a blm/drk to stun the aga and the sch/drk helped if stun was down. the last member was me, drg/blu, i sat in the back the entire fight cause the leader didn't have any need for me going out there and getting cloned, i actually stood in the back completely gearless. Took almost the entire time limit but the ranger eventually solo'd all the damage np. So all in all we needed PLD/WAR, RNG, SCH/WHM, SCH/DRK, BLM/DRK, and DRG/BLU(did nothing)
 Shiva.Sutoni
Server: Shiva
user: Sutoni
By Shiva.Sutoni 2009-09-23 17:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

sch/rdm smn/whm pld/blu nin/dnc rng x2 pretty easy win pld kites and what not while sch focus on helix and such smn uses garuda to help fight along with the rngs nin/dnc basically solo'd the clones while the rngs kept up the barrage of arrows tooks us a lil over 16 mins wiped once won 2nd time np
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-09-23 18:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it something like this.

2x RNG/drk DDing the Seed Crystal + stun

1x RDM/drk stun+cures

1x WHM/sch cures

1x PLD/whm tanking, running off to the side.

1x DRG/war solo'd Seed Thrall, pulling them to the door with Provoke

1/2