Forum » FFXIAH.com » News » Site Update 2015.07.21
Site Update 2015.07.21

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-07-22 07:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
it would be nice if there was a list where you could see your levels outside the Feretory.

I don't currently have any way to track this, or it'd be on the site. Sorry. It's possible there's a way to get it, though. I'll have to poke around in the player object and maybe ask the Windower guys, but any change for this will ultimately have to be incorporated into the Guildwork plugin for me to use it.
By ibm2431 2015-07-22 08:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
it would be nice if there was a list where you could see your levels outside the Feretory.

I don't currently have any way to track this, or it'd be on the site. Sorry. It's possible there's a way to get it, though. I'll have to poke around in the player object and maybe ask the Windower guys, but any change for this will ultimately have to be incorporated into the Guildwork plugin for me to use it.

Arcon or Byrth would know better than me, but I don't think FFXI serves up that information all in one handy list like it does with player job levels. The best you might be able to do is have Guildwork submit/track windower.ffxi.get_mjob_data().MON on level up or monster change.

edit: And I will freely admit that while I've currently never once touched Monstrosity, I would totally start grinding out all the monsters if it was a tracked stat/achievement.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-22 10:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The only time when you have access to that information is in Feretory. The data is bitpacked, but I think I figured out how to extract it for an AzureSets-like addon that I made and didn't release (because SE released almost the same feature).

Check out incoming 0x063 in fields.lua.
[+]