| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-07-08 12:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

These forums have seemed pretty dead lately. Bluegartr still gets posts daily in the FFXI section but not a ton. I don't think there are any really active FFXI forums now.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-08 12:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
i come here pretty regularly and i do mean to the entire website not just the job sub forums.....but it all seems kind of quite

are there any forums out there that get lots of post daily that i am not aware of that i can check out
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-08 13:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Gruknor 2015-07-13 03:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It is summer time in the states/canada/south america. Also the current content is a joke and not really fun to play. No reason to play ffxi since escha will be our last content. Sure we will get new events, but I doubt they will be anything more than rehashed event stuff. I am getting tired of all this rehashed video games, no one seems to be doing anything new and worthwhile. The most fun I had recently was with Splatoon and Donkey Country Frozen Nipples. I am very disappointed with how Beowulf in Skullgirls turned out. I knew I should have voted for Annie and fish waifu. Hopefully Zangief and Makoto make a return in SF5. Sorry about the rant, but drk forums are dead.
[+]
By volkom 2015-07-13 08:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

what exactly are you looking to get out of the drk forums?
Its pretty much cut and dry on what the job does and how to gear it.