Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Buying H-P Bayld
Buying H-P Bayld
 Bismarck.Johnb
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-07-04 23:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently buying H-P Bayld for various prices depending on money situation and what I can get for 30k-40k. Message me in-game if you have some please.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-07-06 10:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tired of people selling at 40k each. Do they know how long it would take to complete Idris at 40k? 523 mil gil from scratch. I would never finish.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-06 10:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Johnb said: »
Tired of people selling at 40k each. Do they know how long it would take to complete Idris at 40k? 523 mil gil from scratch. I would never finish.
Then don't buy it at 40k, it's a player led market, players dictate the price, if people are listing at 40k, there are probably people buying for 40k.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
Server: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2015-07-06 11:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

With the WKR event going on right now, you should probably see the prices drop a bit. Maybe try being more patient? :/
By Zaeeth 2015-07-06 11:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

@JohnB

I'm sure you've seen me shout for WKR. Here's what I've been doing, getting friends to come with me on spamming the WKRs. We do that til we all have enough Bayld to do the 100+1 exchange at the NPC then convert it. With the double Bayld going on with the current WKR campaign it doesn't take too long to get that 101 HPBs doing the Dino > Shark > Bee cycle. And that is omitting the occasional Aged Boxes people will get and the 1-2 HPBs guaranteed drop at the end of WKR.

HPBs suck because the supply is not there like Alex or Currency. I personally know of 4 people besides you and I that are working on Ergon weapons on Bismark. Keep at it man, you'll get there. Look for my shouts tonight, join up!

As of today I'm 6,893 from finishing Epeolatry!
[+]
By Dsuza 2015-07-12 13:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Then don't buy it at 40k, it's a player led market, players dictate the price, if people are listing at 40k, there are probably people buying for 40k.

It sure is a player led market, and people are buying it at 40k and higher.

Something that most people don't realize when they are making a Relic/Mythic etc (Well I hope that they don't realize this, because if they do and still go about it this way is something I will never understand. One of those "Mysteries of the Universe"

So anyway, the biggest mistake people make when making something, is that they get in their head that "I'm not buying so-and-so currency for over a certain price" You see these people spending hours and hours sitting around/spam checking bazaar's, and shouting all day to buy at a certain price. If they spent let's see...I'd even go as far to say HALF of that amount of time that they do sitting around waiting to buy at a certain price farming gil and buying "so and so currency" at a higher price. You end up getting done with your goal a lot faster. Sure people can argue "Farming gil sucks that's so boring" Then you ask your self, what is less boring? Sitting around /shouting and checking Bazaar's all day, or farming gil" If you answer is sitting around all day AND the fact it will take you a decent amount of time longer to finish your weapon, then that's that.

So in the end, looking at it both ways when you are finally done with whatever you are making:

"Yeah I'm finally done! I only spent (Insert gil amount here that you wanted to spend) on it too! But it took forever!"

"Yeah I'm done, yeah it cost more then I wanted to spend, but its done!" but you are most likely half way through your next goal with this method.

Just something to think about.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-12 15:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

523m for idris is a bargain, it'd still be worth doing at twice that price
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-07-12 18:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently buying H-P Bayld for various prices depending on money situation and what I can get for 30k-40k. Message me in-game if you have some please.
My first mythic cost me around that price tag. 16-18k a pop. Just keep grinding Idris is worth that much. Although at the games current state not sure. RIP
 Bismarck.Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-07-14 11:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not a bargain when you don't have that much income coming in. It's getting hard to sell stuff these days as prices are dropping on skirmish stones and such.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-08-19 00:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Still buying H-P Bayld by the way. I have 5283 left to go. Also willing to do 4:1 trades with Alexandrite.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2015-08-19 01:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Still buying H-P Bayld by the way. I have 5283 left to go. Also willing to do 4:1 trades with Alexandrite.

Pay me 50 K and then we will talk , 30-35 K per HP-Bayld and 8 K per Alex

so 4x8 K = 32 K still not 50 K bro, and stop sending me tells daily to ask if i gonna sell u mine for a RIP OFF Price, i told ya, 50 k each or go get them urself ^^/
 Bismarck.Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-08-19 01:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

50k is a rip off. No one ever buys at 50k. Not even Hehe sells at 50k.
[+]
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-08-25 03:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You know it's overpriced if Hehe is selling it.
 Bismarck.Johnb
By Bismarck.Johnb 2015-08-29 10:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Finished Idris finally. Thanks everyone who sold me H-P or gave for free.
[+]