Wanna Make Some Gil?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Wanna make some gil?
Wanna make some gil?
First Page 2
 Fenrir.Xxniaraxx
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: xxNiaraxx
By Fenrir.Xxniaraxx 2015-06-06 09:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

So I have 3 jobs @ level 30 that i would like to get power leveled to 75. I am never going to play the jobs, so I dont want to waste the gil to gear them. Just want to get the xbox achievement for getting them to 75 and be done with them. So just have to get 45 levels and we are done. Will play 2mil gil for each job to be PL'd. If interested send me msg on here or in game. more then likely i will be online finishing up WotG. Thank you
By volkom 2015-06-06 09:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to valefor :P
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-06-06 10:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

2m each doesn't seem worth it if you're not even going to play the jobs.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-06-06 10:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Worst advice ever given on these boards.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-06 10:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Bahamut, I'll be back on tonight Raptor burning another job.
By volkom 2015-06-06 10:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
volkom said: »
Worst advice ever given on these boards.
its not advice
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2015-06-06 10:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't it kind of late to be bothering with Xbox acheivements see'ing as how SE is dropping all console support in January? <.<;
 Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Ninjaface
By Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface 2015-06-06 10:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Isn't it kind of late to be bothering with Xbox acheivements see'ing as how SE is dropping all console support in January? <.<;
that's why they want to get the achievement now, so it shows up on their profile.
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-06-06 11:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't want to waste the gil to gear them yet paying 2 mil per job to be leveled. Sound logic.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Xxniaraxx
By Fenrir.Xxniaraxx 2015-06-06 12:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

No,Cause once the achievement is unlocked, its shows. i am trying to get all achievements before servers close and they forever become unobtainable. I like to Fully complete the xbox games i play. Little hobby of mine i guess you can say.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-06-06 12:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not just start a raptor or worm party and afk with ally lead like everyone else?
 Fenrir.Xxniaraxx
By Fenrir.Xxniaraxx 2015-06-06 13:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Why not just start a raptor or worm party and afk with ally lead like everyone else?

Nobody does worm parties anymore. or else i would key until finished
 Siren.Fattynoob
Server: Siren
user: Dreamasky
By Siren.Fattynoob 2015-06-06 13:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Go to, or /sea the secret areas on your server and find a blue or rune aoe burning, especially during exp ROE event. I'm sure they will sell you a spot.

Lol the haters. It's her 12.95, get outside more if all you can do is judge and not be helpful.
 Cerberus.Ganlere
Server: Cerberus
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2015-06-06 14:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck with gold ballista achievement if you do not have already. The rest are fairly simple to get now.
 Fenrir.Xxniaraxx
By Fenrir.Xxniaraxx 2015-06-06 15:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ganlere said: »
Good luck with gold ballista achievement if you do not have already. The rest are fairly simple to get now.

Have it already. What i have left is 4 jobs to 75, Highest rank in campaign ops. 5 left and it is a completion
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-06-06 16:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

when they drop support for this will u still be able to get achievements?
By baroma 2015-06-06 16:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

lol just get spark gear and level them for free. use the new exp ring every 2 hours. easy way to do it. with trusts you dont even need to gear. just let gessho tank

edit: also aim for VT-IT mobs with trusts, leveling is so easy now.
[+]
 Fenrir.Xxniaraxx
By Fenrir.Xxniaraxx 2015-06-06 18:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »
when they drop support for this will u still be able to get achievements?

No. Whatever Achievements that are not unlocked will never be obtainable for anyone again. Once they stop support nobody will be able to log in from xbox or ps2, only way to play is on pc.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-06-06 18:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

oh. I dont play anything like this on xbox so when i heard 'end support' i just figured it was stuck with what it currently has, not you can never log on through it again..

maybe i should look into a copy for xbox while i can. While i dont rly care now, i could see my ocd kicking in one day and screaming at me for not doing it now :/

if i got a copy for xbox and logged my char in would i get all the achievements at once (thats applicable)? Or would it need a new char to register?
 Fenrir.Xxniaraxx
By Fenrir.Xxniaraxx 2015-06-06 20:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

oh. I dont play anything like this on xbox so when i heard 'end support' i just figured it was stuck with what it currently has, not you can never log on through it again..

maybe i should look into a copy for xbox while i can. While i dont rly care now, i could see my ocd kicking in one day and screaming at me for not doing it now :/

if i got a copy for xbox and logged my char in would i get all the achievements at once (thats applicable)? Or would it need a new char to register?

you would take your current character to the bard npc in lower juneo that changes your title and unlock all the achievements you have meet the requirements on to unlock them. i play on pc and just log into the xbox to unlock achievements and then hop back on pc.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-06-06 21:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm.. i might have to look into that
They dont make hard disk copies anymore do they? In fact i dont even see a 360 digital collection on there store; only the seekers expansion :/

edit: i vaguely recall something about them no longer being sold or something; and only getting them on line from something like amazon or ebay or what not. I rly dont recall tho. Can anyone remind me of whats going on?
By LordMedivh 2015-06-06 22:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You can find the hard copies on Amazon and Ebay for dirt cheap. It is all you need to get the game to work on a 360 since you don't need the keys to install the game.

You might be able to find some new hard copies but expect to pay a lot for them.
[+]
 Fenrir.Xxniaraxx
By Fenrir.Xxniaraxx 2015-06-06 22:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

gamestop usually has a new copy with everything for $20
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-06-07 13:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

and now to circle back to OP; what is the fastest way to get from 1-75 these days? When i last leveled aby keying/fc was still the main way.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-07 13:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

and now to circle back to OP; what is the fastest way to get from 1-75 these days? When i last leveled aby keying/fc was still the main way.

Raptors are decently fast, but trusts with xp rings and other bonsues from the recent event probably wouldn't be too bad, but requires gearing, which I personally don't feel like doing for some jobs).
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-06-07 14:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

iv heard trusts with new xp rings. I recently lvlved a few mules just enough to use the mog tablet kupo power to tele between nations (lvl 20 i think) And while it was fairly fast, i noticed skills certainly get left behind. I would imagine as i lvl that that would come back to bite me. Even at 20 fights started to take a while because i was missing 80%+ of the time.

Edit: granted i should have decent skills on main char.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-07 14:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

iv heard trusts with new xp rings. I recently lvlved a few mules just enough to use the mog tablet kupo power to tele between nations (lvl 20 i think) And while it was fairly fast, i noticed skills certainly get left behind. I would imagine as i lvl that that would come back to bite me. Even at 20 fights started to take a while because i was missing 80%+ of the time.

Edit: granted i should have decent skills on main char.
skilling is faster than ever, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, at least it will be way better than skilling after burning, not to mention you can always get skill books.

I did sam the other day, used a polearm instead of a GK because my GK skill was ***, and I was killing colibri anyway.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-06-07 14:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

how is skilling faster now? If i havnt lvled in that long, i havnt skilled in even longer.
And i heard the books dont give much in terms of skill? Not sure tho, never tried one.
First Page 2