Poor Attitude Players That Just Won’t Go Away!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Poor attitude players that just won’t go away!
Poor attitude players that just won’t go away!
First Page 2
 Carbuncle.Akada
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-08-26 12:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you expect us to do about it? D; You didn't even give us the name of the person bothering you.. If you did Kungfuhustle can hop servers and stalk the player doing this to you. o.o
[+]
 Remora.Dubont
Server: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-08-26 12:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Option A) Step 1: find player. Step 2: Stalk player. Step 3: Player joins a party, you kill all xp mobs in the area. Step 4: If GM contacts you say that you were farming.

Option B) Get some friends to party with the player....let player get hate...everyone stops moving...then when player dies....claim it was lag...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-08-26 12:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Dubont I want your avatar :(
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-26 12:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Akada said:
What do you expect us to do about it? D; You didn't even give us the name of the person bothering you.. If you did Kungfuhustle can hop servers and stalk the player doing this to you. o.o

Um.. no one is THAT important to hop servers and stalk, and I believe someone is sad that they got caught touching themselves in Bastok Mines and got thrown in jail.
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-08-26 12:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Akada said:
Dubont I want your avatar :(

User submitted image
Save
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-08-26 12:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Akada said:

Um.. no one is THAT important to hop servers and stalk, and I believe someone is sad that they got caught touching themselves in Bastok Mines and got thrown in jail.

And here I was, thinking that you would hop servers to fight off all the noob players.

:(
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-08-26 12:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Dharma said:
Also i tried those options Dubont, guess what ! a GM popped told me to stop and that my 1st warning ^.^

K, then start a XP pty and camp right ontop of them with a faster puller and 2 PLs. Gms cant suspend for that =)
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-08-26 12:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

ZOMG, thank you Dub. :DDD
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-26 12:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

1st /blist

2nd /ignore them

3rd /blockaid or w/e so they don't mess with you

4th If they DoT the mobs you put to sleep when your fighting Despot its called grief tactics and you can GM them

So yeah Either follow this or move to option B

B) Q.Q sum more!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-26 12:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Akada said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Akada said:

And here I was, thinking that you would hop servers to fight off all the noob players.

:(

Well, since there's another KFH on Titan, Im sure there is someone out there just like me who would actually give a ***to help.
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-08-26 12:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Such hostility. D:
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-26 12:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
1st /blist

2nd /ignore them

3rd /blockaid or w/e so they don't mess with you

4th If they DoT the mobs you put to sleep when your fighting Despot its called grief tactics and you can GM them

So yeah Either follow this or move to option B

B) Q.Q sum more!

That pretty much sums it up. Block and ignore them in every way possible, and if they're enough of a douche to resort to grief tactics you can get em in trouble for that, which hopefully leads to a suspension or ban.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-26 12:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I can bet that I'm on a lot of people's B-List for one reason or another. But the overall reason why is that they're all soft, pale, sniveling *** insertions who don't grasp the concept of having a senses of humor.

Even some people in my own Dyna LS have me in the B-List. More fun for me, I just say ***about them right in /l chat lol
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-08-26 12:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
I can bet that I'm on a lot of people's B-List for one reason or another. But the overall reason why is that they're all soft, pale, sniveling *** insertions who don't grasp the concept of having a senses of humor.

Even some people in my own Dyna LS have me in the B-List. More fun for me, I just say ***about them right in /l chat lol

But your supposed to be nice on teh forumzz. D:<
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-08-26 12:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I know Darkvalefor, used to be in his ls. Atleast back then that ls was nothing but drama 24/7. He always told ppl to show up on time for event and then showed up 2 hours late himself and stuff like that. You must have been very unlucky with your GM's though, i know several ppl that got a 72 hr ban for dotting slept mobs in order to MPK. Just keep calling GM on them and eventually you'll get a decent GM that will actually take care of the problem.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-26 12:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Akada said:
Kungfuhustle said:

But your supposed to be nice on teh forumzz. D:<

I don't have to be anything for anyone. I'm a *** irl, so it's mirrored everywhere else. Except in my work place, I like to keep that part separate.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-26 12:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

you got a bad GM

rinse and repeat
[+]
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-08-26 12:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

quite frankly, 80% of the GMs dont give a rats *** if you are upset or not so most of the time they will "Dont do it again" *slap wrist* *set free*
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-26 18:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Dharma said:
Ok, I just found this out!!!!!!

Everyone playing in this game is a *** that GMs suck ^.^

Thanks for all the great advise. I'll besure to steer clear of 99.9% of the people who play this game.

you're welcome
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-26 22:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda doubt Dharma's story. diaga'ing a bunch of slept mobs like that is the most obvious sign of intentional harassment/MPK and I've never heard of a GM doing jack ***about it when it's so obvious, especially not when it's happened more than once with the same person. What aren't you telling us?
[+]
 Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-08-29 03:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

This has been posted many times before.

1 - Have linkshell buy 8 peoples for their mains and their mules.

2 - Have all characters send 8 pebbles (or something that doesn't stack) to offenders delivery box.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Darkvalefor
By Carbuncle.Darkvalefor 2009-09-18 06:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Deffinately agree with Blazza, you can't stalk a linkshell over 5 times in sky taking their NMs, violating 5 times the PlayOnline agreement, and then, all of a sudden, complain for a single MPK move, The GM I called on you, when you were stalking us, and askying my linkshell members where we were going, to take our NMs, was told about what I did aswell, but the fact is, you were already stalking us, for a few weeks. I assume that's what GM calls an investigation.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Heithem
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-18 10:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
I kinda doubt Dharma's story. diaga'ing a bunch of slept mobs like that is the most obvious sign of intentional harassment/MPK and I've never heard of a GM doing jack ***about it when it's so obvious, especially not when it's happened more than once with the same person. What aren't you telling us?

Darkvalefor said:
Deffinately agree with Blazza, you can't stalk a linkshell over 5 times in sky taking their NMs, violating 5 times the PlayOnline agreement, and then, all of a sudden, complain for a single MPK move, The GM I called on you, when you were stalking us, and askying my linkshell members where we were going, to take our NMs, was told about what I did aswell, but the fact is, you were already stalking us, for a few weeks. I assume that's what GM calls an investigation.

Blazza there is no reason to doubt Dharma because it has happened. I know because I have done it also. I also know why a GM will not do *** about. Dharma and her gang of farmers put that hate on themselves. There is No Such thing as Mpk anymore. And the ability to screw with Players that try to monopolize mobs is SE way of balancing out this kind of activity.

Dark in know where your coming from. your not the only
one to have a problem with dharma and alice. They can cry all they like but when you mess with every Sky ls on the server, this is what you get.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Heithem
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-18 10:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and BTW, if a Mob is Yellow it's free to do what you want to it. Don't Pull a whole wall of grondskeepers and people can't mess with you.
[+]
First Page 2