Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » "Queue for Update" Not showing up
"Queue for Update" Not showing up
 Asura.Suteru
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2015-04-10 01:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I just changed servers, and I have my LSComm site set up and linked correctly, but I cannot get the site to queue my character up for an update. So right now I don't have any correct mission data on my new profile.
By Andromida 2015-04-15 06:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I have same issue, would be great if it could use GW's data because it is pulling it correctly from LSCom.

Other issue I'm having my LS has a lot of people who moved over with me and because LSCom isn't working very well they haven't been able to add themselves to LSCom so when FFXIAH updates the LS roster from LSCom they get removed until GW adds them again.
 Asura.Shiraiyuki
user: Shirai
By Asura.Shiraiyuki 2015-04-15 08:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I too moved over to Asura a couple of weeks ago and I've been trying ever since to get my character linked to the linkshells I have.

I am not sure if the developers of FFXIAH still have any motivation to put some work in this site, but if you do can you look at completely severing any LSCom connection to FFXIAH and just use Guildwork for character data parsing instead?
Sorry for the console players but LSCom is broken and will not be fixed, ever. It is of no use to anyone right now.
 Bahamut.Rienea
Server: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2015-04-16 08:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you keeping your pearls in your inventory? If not, that might be why they don't show up. I know people have been having issues since they made it so you can keep them in satchel/sack/case and still have them equipped.

Try putting them in your inventory and relog, should force an update to the lscom within a few hours.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-04-16 09:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rienea said: »
Are you keeping your pearls in your inventory? If not, that might be why they don't show up. I know people have been having issues since they made it so you can keep them in satchel/sack/case and still have them equipped.

Try putting them in your inventory and relog, should force an update to the lscom within a few hours.

It has absolutely nothing to do with pearls. LS community is setup properly, you can join the established shell and that all works. What isn't working is FFXIAH's webcrawler that scans and parses that data. This is either due to something broke inside FFXIAH or some modification SE has done to LSCOM that is making in incompatible, either way guildwork is pulling all the data properly.
 Bahamut.Rienea
Server: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2015-04-16 09:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I was referring to Rommi's post where he says people are unable to add themselves to the LScom, sorry if I was unclear about that. That seems to be an issue which stems from having your pearls anywhere other than your inventory.
 Asura.Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2015-04-18 14:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

My LSCom is setup and has been put in the proper place in my settings, FFXIAH just refuses to pull data.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-04-19 18:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Suteru said: »
My LSCom is setup and has been put in the proper place in my settings, FFXIAH just refuses to pull data.

A bunch of us are still having the problem, me thinks that the site admin is gone and it's all running on autopilot now.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-04-19 18:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

vagary items would've had to be a manual add, i'm sure scragg is just busy with other projects and will check in when he has more time
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-19 19:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
It has absolutely nothing to do with pearls. LS community is setup properly, you can join the established shell and that all works. What isn't working is FFXIAH's webcrawler that scans and parses that data. This is either due to something broke inside FFXIAH or some modification SE has done to LSCOM that is making in incompatible, either way guildwork is pulling all the data properly.

This is the correct answer.
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2015-05-06 16:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIAH doesn't pull mission data from Guildwork though :( And I don't think it pulls equipped LS either.