2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Best Camp/Mobs to farm CP Thief/trusts only
Best Camp/Mobs to farm CP Thief/trusts only
By lhova 2015-03-12 17:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all,

With the double CP event going on just wondering where is the best camp and mobs to farm CP with just me and my trusts? Also which trusts (or kinds of trusts since I don't have all of them unlocked) are best for the farming? My gear is pretty top notch and I'm assuming that I want to use a Cheriki and perhaps another healer trust and maybe Star or Joachim but I'm not sure. Also what kind of CP are you getting per hour? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-12 18:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Morimar bivouc 5 going to the gates. Leeches and efts is a good spot. They don't aggro but leeches link.

But seriously should just do a quick shout and get others. 3 theifs with support can get 13 Jp a hour. If not 2-3 dd with trusts will still get u way more then soloing.
By Chyula 2015-03-12 18:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

whm+brd+rdm/dnc trust, marjami #2 or Yorcia skirmish entrance area.
By cervelo84 2015-03-23 22:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

morimar #4 raptor and lizard good spot if you are a bit undergeared
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-03-23 23:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Take Foret de Hennetiel #FS and head to the large circular area at the SE corner of J-7. You can kill crabs non-stop without breaking the chain or exp at your leisure. This camp is worth checking out.
 Asura.Celoria
Server: Asura
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-24 01:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

None of these places now because it will be bombarded with about 6 people per camp looking for same thing.

Just find a secluded high lvl area you can still solo with trust out and use whatever RoE quest you can for that spot. Crystals, Mobs, 500+ dmg etc.

Use 1 healer and 2 support, brd and rdm for support imo, you can also trick attack the trust whenever timer is up.