BLM Enfeebling Question
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-09-03 13:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it's been said a million times, but it really does depend on what you're doing, and the people you're doing it with. In my old endgame shell, literally EVERYONE had RDM at 75, so the added healing wasn't needed at all. Likewise, BLM (Remember, BLM does not have cures at ALL without a sub) is a job that's intended to squeeze every little bit of damage possible, for as little MP as possible, out of every nuke. RDM sub is better for THAT purpose.

That being said, BLM/WHM is much more versatile.
 Unicorn.Mattchew
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Mattchew 2009-09-03 13:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Basilo said:
Surprised this thread is still going, I was clicked on Motokusun see if his/her page gave any more information about their avatar before I asked within a thread where it was from.

I decided to use this one after disagreeing with smurfo,

"no sub or fast cast can even affect it's recast or cast time in any way shape or form that would be noticible at ALL."

I believe you can feel the difference between sub rdm for stun and sub whm, sub rdm and stun you can start running in a direction as soon as youve pressed the macro, whereas sub whm not often. Not that running and stunning is needed much but to say "what are you smoking" lol and "no difference at all" is wrong.

I do agree with some blm/rdm dont look out for stun sometimes anymore than blm/whm and are more fussed about dmg and sorc ring. The blm/whm is more there to get thing done and the blm/rdm to make your mbs look big.

Mind you my 6 short weeks in HNM the only stun that I saw we missed was a blm/whm buffing party when it was his time for GOH.

Where is youre avatar from Motokusun? Incase it slipped your mind to tell by end of my post.

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post somehow lol. Anyways my avatar is a pic i found while researching the origin of the "great katana". pic just popped up so i kept it for funsies.

the whole /rdm /whm issue basically boils down to what your use to playing with and what your better with. I do ALOT of solo on blm so i use rdm 99% of the time. /whm works well to, however I dont need to /whm for support because my shell has skills and i never go into a battle gimped on jobs/skill. Not trying to brag but i dont put myself in situations where /whm makes or breaks the fight, because that my friends just sucks ***.

BUT, blm/whm in pt fights is rarely a negative.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8