No Love BST!?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » No love BST!?
No love BST!?
By Yankke23 2015-01-28 04:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is our guide!? The only current job that don"t have one...! :-)
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-01-28 04:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there was one....
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-28 09:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

get 119 axe, get relic hands, use call beast, use fight, afk until ding your fries are done.

theres your guide.
[+]
 Shiva.Nokturnall
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nokturnall 2015-01-28 09:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »
get 119 axe, get relic hands, use call beast, use fight, afk until ding your fries are done.

theres your guide.

Your avatars expression displays my feelings for everything you have ever posted. Such a negative person. Have you ever contributed to the community in a positive way?

Here is a recent guide for BST gearsets:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/37975/bst-gear-sets/9/#2807399
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2015-01-28 10:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bst needs bigger pets ;/ and should be able to call more than 1!
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-28 11:11:20
Link | Quote | Reply

guides are not for the spreading of information to make us better as a whole. They are so that the average half assed player will suck less when joining shout group.

bsts are on their own time so no one cares if they suck or not. just do what feels good.
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-28 13:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

who are you to talk you dont even have any 99 jobs

jk..

yes there is some general information that would be helpful like beast loyalty. some people dont realize that unless your pet dies you should never use up a jug.

or the fact you can cap reward potency.

as far as dd gear sets, I think a guide to using the spread sheets (which you can do in google excel) instead of just giving generic sets. I know lots of people just like to grab sets off a website or check people 10s of times to get their gear sets and not think for themselves but you know whatever.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-28 14:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

gear set guides are like night quill for pneumonia. Helps people feel better and get going, but it doesnt solve the problem. Everyone has different gear at different points of time and they have more then just 1 job or at least if its bst I hope they do.

It doesnt even take 20 minutes to play with the spread sheet and actually learn something. Its really easy, no excuse not to use it.
By Nazrious 2015-01-28 15:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bst is relevant for party play, as much so as other non top DD but who cares. Really don't feel like arguing the point but a good bst can and is able to contributes lots to various content.

Delve is centered around Bst affinity. Bst can pull better then most jobs... Pet can put out decent damage in delve 1.0 and a properly geared (as all DD should be) Bst will hit decent enough melee.

Optimal, nope, but can't party is silly. Not to mention killer effects for party.
[+]
By Israfelx 2015-02-14 12:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

nyquil*
[+]