Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » WHM gearswap help
WHM gearswap help
By Xxpoure 2014-10-31 19:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone have a command that will auto use divine caress for the likes of para and such ??? and if so mind helping me with it plz? ...

i had a spellcast that used to do it but i lost it when my other pc messed up ; ;
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-31 20:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxpoure said: »
anyone have a command that will auto use divine caress for the likes of para and such ??? and if so mind helping me with it plz? ...

i had a spellcast that used to do it but i lost it when my other pc messed up ; ;

a Command?

you mean like us DV in text and it uses the Ability?
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-31 20:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Or do you mean if you start casting paralyna it will will cancel it and then send the spell?
By Xxpoure 2014-11-01 08:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

i mean as in ... my old spellcast would try and use DC if it was up before you cast any spell that it was compatible with ...
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-11-01 08:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bokura's WHM GS
Code
Na_Spells = S{"Paralyna","Cursna","Silena","Poisona","Blindna","Viruna","Stona","Erase"}
if Na_Spells:contains(spell.english) then
                if windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts()[32] < 1 and (spell.target.type == 'PLAYER' or spell.target.name == player.name) and not buffactive.amnesia and not buffactive.charm and spell.english ~= "Erase" then
                        cancel_spell()
                        send_command('DivineCaress;wait 1.7;input /ma "'..spell.english..'" '..spell.target.name)
                end
end

First line is in get_sets() function, the rest in pretarget
By Xxpoure 2014-11-01 08:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

im getting an unexpected symbol on your line 4 but i cant see what the symbol is cos my screen isnt set large enough