Who's Left???

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » who's left???
who's left???
 Leviathan.Blevien
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Blev
By Leviathan.Blevien 2014-08-06 20:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't played in a long while. Just wanted to stop by and see if any of my friends from old school Levi days are still around. Oh and hi to everybody else!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2014-08-06 21:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still around on Fairy/Sylph!
 Bahamut.Peephole
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Peephole 2014-08-06 21:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sup guys! Been so long that I forgot I had moved to bahamut under the name Peephole. No wonder my profile wasn't showing any 99 jobs lol

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Peephole
By Bahamut.Peephole 2014-08-06 22:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I moved back to levi right before I quit again. Never linked profile again though! How's ffxi these days? Can't really say I miss the game but I do miss my friends!
 Lakshmi.Cledant
Server: Lakshmi
user: Latifah
By Lakshmi.Cledant 2014-08-06 22:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Peephole said: »
I think I moved back to levi right before I quit again. Never linked profile again though! How's ffxi these days? Can't really say I miss the game but I do miss my friends!
empty servers all over the place
 Bahamut.Peephole
By Bahamut.Peephole 2014-08-06 23:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm SE giving any hints about ffxi being free to play in the future? I'd come back just for something to do but probably wouldn't have enough time to play to justify paying for it lol
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-08-07 00:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXI is the best
[+]
 Bahamut.Peephole
By Bahamut.Peephole 2014-08-07 12:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I think getting involved with hnm shells back in the day ruined it for me. But there was a timevwhen I thought the same Dray
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-07 12:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

SE giving any hints about ffxi being free to play in the future?
Not gonna happen.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-07 12:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I think getting involved with hnm shells back in the day ruined it for me. But there was a timevwhen I thought the same Dray
I kinda liked hmn shells, as long as you didn't want anything. Although really what this game needs is more shells that do multiple events with a schedule rather than a point system, since everything can be done with 6 or less people really. That was the downside to an end game ls back in the day (besides lollsbanks).

You could show up to a bunch of events in which you didn't need anything, and all for the shell. But when it came time to showing up to something in which you wanted something, you'd get stuck on the bottom of the list because suddenly people who had build up points, but hadn't shown up to any events in weeks would want everything. So it kinda become tiresome.

The shouts on Levi are kinda broken, unless you can convince people hey there's another setup that will still get the job done. Otherwise you best be a RNG or BRD with a i119 relic.

I'm working on it though, convincing people to try new things, lol.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-07 12:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm SE giving any hints about ffxi being free to play in the future? I'd come back just for something to do but probably wouldn't have enough time to play to justify paying for it lol

So you don't have an hour or two to play? as entertainment goes $12.95 a month is cheap.
 Bahamut.Peephole
By Bahamut.Peephole 2014-08-07 14:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

So you don't have an hour or two to play? as entertainment goes $12.95 a month is cheap.
An hour or two once every 2-3 days not enough time to do a whole lot in game. Between work and chasing my 7 month old daughter around I don't get a lot of time to do much of anything. Once my lawyers get workers comp to fix my shoulder I'll have a few months where I have nothing but free time while I heal. Will probably come back then if I do.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-07 14:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

No, but it's well worth $12.95 for 10+ hours of entertainment at the least going by your rate there.
 Bahamut.Peephole
By Bahamut.Peephole 2014-08-09 07:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
No, but it's well worth $12.95 for 10+ hours of entertainment at the least going by your rate there.
True but there's still not a whole lot you can get done in 1-2 hours. Plus I'd have to go through the annoying process of finding a new LS. Would probably have to be a EU shell too since I'll be playing afternoons

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-09 09:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Careful, You're making me picture ffxi like candy crush, or we all just walk around for free and go to the in game walmart to buy relic/mythics with credit cards

People shouting "mythic rdmsword119 do you need it? Low low sale price of 19.99 USD /tell" and the trade system incorporates a safe user transaction system
Sounds like a good idea actually. Cheaper too.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Blevien
By Leviathan.Blevien 2014-10-01 21:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Think i made up my mind and decided im gonna come back to play when i go out of work for shoulder surgery. Who wants to help me get ungimp and play some catch up lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Heam
user: heammy
By Leviathan.Heam 2014-10-01 22:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

^ lol
 Bahamut.Peephole