SCH Automatic Sublimation: Gearswap, Or Autoexec?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » SCH Automatic Sublimation: Gearswap, or Autoexec?
SCH Automatic Sublimation: Gearswap, or Autoexec?
By Vavaud 2014-07-25 13:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

My apologies if this has been asked already anywhere, but I could not find a thread here that mentioned automatic activation or usage of sublimation. I have yet to convert my SCH spellcast .xml into a .lua for Gearswap, and I was trying to figure out the best way to handle the automatic sublimation function that I created in Spellcast. Here's what my Spellcast rule read:
Code
	<if Skill="*Magic" notSpell="Invisible" notbuffactive="Weakness">
		<elseif notbuffactive="Sublimation: Activated|Sublimation: Complete">
			<action type="command" when="aftercast">wait 2; input /ja "Sublimation" me </action>
		</elseif>
		<elseif MPPAftercastlt="80">
			<if buffactive="Sublimation: Complete">
				<action type="command" when="aftercast">wait 2; input /ja "Sublimation" me </action>
			</if>
		</elseif>
	</if>

In plain English, how it worked was:
-If Sublimation was not active, then 2 seconds after any spellcast I would automatically start sublimation (no intelligence in the code to detect if sublimation was on cooldown and abort the operation)
-If Sublimation was done charging, AND I was at less than 80% MP after the spellcast, wait 2 seconds and automatically use sublimation to pull the pool of MP.
-All of this automation was aborted if I was Invisible, or Weakened.

I'm still very new to Gearswap, and am not familiar with the different function arguments and other commands that would be used to replicate this kind of automation. If anyone has any recommendation on how to pull this off in .lua, I'd be greatly appreciative of your assistance.
Also, on a side note, I am planning on using Kinematic's SCH Gearswap file as a starting point, and hoping to find a way to insert this piece of automation into that script. For reference, the latest version of Kinematic's .lua script is located at this link:

Kinematic's Awesome SCH lua

The current version of this file is copy/pasted right here, for immediate reference:

I also mention Autoexec in the thread name because I don't know if this kind of functionality would be better suited there instead. Though I've never touched Autoexec, so I am even worse off in figuring out how to perform this there, if it would even be possible.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [497 days between previous and next post]
By Wazaa 2015-12-04 05:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

Someone should update the Gearswap with automatic sublimation ?
Tkx
 Odin.Lygre
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Dylaudid
By Odin.Lygre 2015-12-04 08:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Code
function job_post_aftercast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
	if spell.type ~= 'JobAbility' then
		auto_sublimation()
	end
end

function auto_sublimation()
	local abil_recasts = windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts()
	if not (buffactive['Sublimation: Activated'] or buffactive['Sublimation: Complete']) then
		if not (buffactive['Invisible'] or buffactive['Weakness']) then
			if abil_recasts[234] == 0 then
				send_command('@wait 2;input /ja "Sublimation" <me>')
			end
		end
	elseif buffactive['Sublimation: Complete'] then
		if player.mpp < 80 and abil_recasts[234] == 0 then
			send_command('@wait 2;input /ja "Sublimation" <me>')
		end
	end			
end

I think this should replicate Vavaud's spellcast rule. It's not how I would implement it though.