Freelance Illustrator Looking For Some Coin =3

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Freelance Illustrator Looking for some Coin =3
Freelance Illustrator Looking for some Coin =3
 Phoenix.Lyrminas
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: lyrminas
By Phoenix.Lyrminas 2014-07-13 14:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hullo! I'm a freelance Illustrator looking for some coin! Got stuff that needs drawn?!
Have a look at some examples of my work, to get a better grasp of what I do, my website
can be reached at Takomunch Studios !

[Anime-esque]

[Digital Painting]

[Asset Art]
[UI / Logos / Misc Art]

[ Youtube Video(s) ]

[DEALS]

Infographic for most commonly requested services ( Fixed Prices for Private Use )

[ The Nitty Gritty ( What to expect working with me ) ]

1. I will request a NDA ( Non-Disclosure Agreement ) before anything is discussed
    over E-Mail. You 'can' decline the NDA, however, depending on the nature of
    the project, I may have to respectfully decline doing business with you.

2. I will provide a contract unless you have your own, certain terms are required that 
    I will discuss with you, if they are not present in your version of the contract such as
    termination fees, litigation rights, usage rights, and other important clauses. If the 
    basic safety net clauses are not present and you refused to afford me those legal
    protections, I will have to decline at that point.

3. Once the contract has been agreed to by both parties, you will receive an invoice
at this point for the initial deposit required. I will start working on the 
    preliminary concepts for the artwork agreed upon once the funds have cleared for
the deposit. After the concepts are sound and ready to be finalized, I will . . .

4. Start working on the finalization of the artwork, please note that I lightly watermark
   the artwork from here until the art has been paid for in full upon completion.

5. Once you have paid in full and it has cleared on my side, I will remove the watermarks
    from the artwork. You will receive a Zip file with the pertinent files and a receipt
    via E-Mail.

[ Pricing ]

I rarely do blanket pricing, each project is unique, and as such, I will price them based
on a few factors. If you require fixed prices, please view the "DEALS" section above ( It's in red ),
click on the link to to see the Infographic, this chart will show the most commonly requested
services with fixed prices ( Limited Usage Rights ( Private Use Only ) )

1. Usage Rights - what are you going to use said assets for? Did you want the copyright 
                            to the artwork? ( Source Files ), commercial / personal ?

2. Complexity - Depending on the design requirements, prices will vary.

3. Deadlines - Do you need the artwork well before the projected date that I propose in the
                       contract? ( no = usually no additional fee ).

Pricing Structures

Please note, the listed structures are examples, we can discuss your budget and I will work with you within reason.
The rule of thumb is, non commercial assets are much more affordable than commercial assets, as the two have
drastically different economic values. Please inquire about the pricing as every customer has varying needs that
I will try to meet.

• Fixed Rates

• Fixed + Royalties ( Low Budget Groups )

• Hourly ( For High Overhead Projects Spanning Months )

• Fixed + Higher Royalties for High Overhead Projects with Low Budgets.

[ Payment Type ]

Paypal is my preferred method of payment. It's fast, I can get to work right away.

I will take Checks and Money orders, however until they clear; I will not produce
any work.

[ Things to Consider ]

Large Projects - because the overhead is large, and any premature cancellation can cause 
                          much loss of opportunity cost and man hours, I require in most cases, an 
                          advance for large projects. Advances are usually no more than half the bid 
                          price. We can also agree to incremental advance pay to minimize your 
                          risk. ( E.G. you need 10 character concepts, the advance required is 50%
                          of the bid price, in this case you can opt to pay 20% of the advance every
                          2 character sketches, etc ). 

Please use your legal name in these transactions, no pseudonyms. Otherwise you will forfeit
any protections afforded to you via the contract and other agreements pertinent to this deal.

Please Please Please, read the contract. I write my contracts to be as unbiased as possible
for both parties, as I am not in the market to drill my reputation into the ground. Digital E-Signed
documents are legally binding contracts in a court of law (ESIGN-Act), and should be taken
seriously as any contract for any situation.

[ How to contact me ]

Please E-Mail me at meidelh1984@gmail.com , I will provide additional contact options such as skype
once things get moving along. Any questions, please inquire at the same E-Mail.

[Change Log]
7-31-14 - I will no longer do Spec Work, burned too many times by clients. Some clauses have been modified.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lyrminas
By Phoenix.Lyrminas 2014-07-17 02:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Some stuff I've been doing for a client that runs a Guild Wars II Podcast at Epicgamerradio.com , He's currently doing a contest where you can win various prizes including portrait style artwork of characters :D

If you like Guildwars II and Podcasts, try The Next Level, the show airs 4PM - 7PM PST. http://epicgamerradio.com/about-us/djs-and-shows/the-next-level/

Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-07-17 02:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

much more professional than the last cash grab i saw on here
 Phoenix.Lyrminas
By Phoenix.Lyrminas 2014-08-02 19:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Some more custom trading card themed Commissions with my Affiliate at Epicgamerradio :)

Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-02 19:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
much more professional than the last cash grab i saw on here
Better prices too.