Legion: Which Pet Is Solid For All The Battlefiel

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Legion: which pet is solid for all the battlefiel
Legion: which pet is solid for all the battlefiel
By cervelo84 2014-06-29 11:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Battlefields 1-5 are going to be done today. I have used the slime pet before and he did ok.

I see people using Falcor.

Any other suggestion?

Honestly I only play beast when I do this sort of thing so Help is appreciated.

I do have plenty of plasm if one of the delve pets is what you guys suggest.

Thanks for your time.
By cervelo84 2014-06-30 07:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

171 people viewed this post but knowone has contributed- hmm guess nobody does Legion :(

Well I can say the crab from delve is a solid tank and can hold any boss.

The dps from the crab seemed quite low though.

Only hitting for 85-100 on Behemoth I think.
By Ophannus 2014-06-30 08:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

People do Legion, just that they dont bring BST to it because the pet cant get marches and haste so the master will pretty much always out damage the pet. With melee zergs, the mobs die in like 10 seconds, enough time for your sheep to hit like twice? I'd presume the best pet is any pet that caps at 119? Wasn't trying to be snarky but really legion mobs die in like 10 seconds, pets wont do much :/
By Anjou 2014-07-02 00:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he means bst legion solo or lowman. I've seen a summoner do it no reason a bst can't xD. People have been using ibuki for AA solos maybe you can try that out.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-02 00:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

cervelo84 said: »
171 people viewed this post but knowone has contributed- hmm guess nobody does Legion :(

Well I can say the crab from delve is a solid tank and can hold any boss.

The dps from the crab seemed quite low though.

Only hitting for 85-100 on Behemoth I think.

DPS from all pets is pretty low considering. I took Kiyomoro a few times, since snort gives haste... Can hold all 3 mobs and whittle them down, just takes very long. I saw the post and figured one of the really good bsts would answer, so I ignored it.
By Pantafernando 2014-07-02 05:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Anjou said: »
I think he means bst legion solo or lowman. I've seen a summoner do it no reason a bst can't xD. People have been using ibuki for AA solos maybe you can try that out.

The video i saw of a smn really sugest a bst CANT do it.

He was a nirvana summoner in hall of an, and had to wipe once to clear the chamber almost timing out.

That was a great accomplishment, but unless youre the best bst in entire server, i wouldnt bet you can solo legion (as bst).
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-07-04 05:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you enter legion solo now or is it still limited to 3+?
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
Server: Phoenix
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2014-07-04 08:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

3+ to enter. Did a couple runs the other day with WHM, SMN, BST. Attentive Ibuki can easily hold all 3 wave 1 NMs in Hall of Ki, not sure about other waves or halls. Our 2 test runs were very sloppy.

If anyone on Pheonix decides to do legion, sell me all the staghorns! /tell if you need an extra person.