Is Atwight RMT?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Is Atwight RMT?
Is Atwight RMT?
 Carbuncle.Kyri
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-08-02 20:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Atwright
Ive been watching this toon for about a year now.
The Tsukumo is the first thing ive ever seen them buy...
ever >.>
always has about 20 angel skin on bazaar too
never seen her do anything but camp skin, ame, and bune
[+]
 Pandemonium.Krebons
Server: Pandemonium
user: Krebons
By Pandemonium.Krebons 2009-08-02 20:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

that's.... well.... either a really really reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dedicated player... or rmt.. my votes for rmt, i cant get an angelskin to save my life, and ill sit there for hours..
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-08-02 21:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey even RMT need good gears... I guess the augment bandwagon is safe from no one..
 Caitsith.Xiong
Server: Caitsith
user: Xiong
By Caitsith.Xiong 2009-08-02 21:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Atwright the actual character that does the fishing, and running around etc.? Maybe they are working hardcore for gil? I'm not defending Atwright, its just that s/he could be saving gil for relic or something. You never know, a guy on my server fishes manta ALL the time. He used the proceeds to fund salvage and misc. equipment. Personally I don't buy much on my second character, so you won't see much of a history. My second character has 3 75's mind you, its not a LV1 jeuno mule.

Could very well be rmt as well, you never know. Just saying you can't say that someone is rmt for simply trying to make gil. Don't get me wrong it does "look" suspicious.
 Titan.Verdell
Server: Titan
user: Ardalus
By Titan.Verdell 2009-08-02 21:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's most likely;
1) a group of player's who farm for gil and split it every month - who use this character to sell all the stuff
2) a mule for RMT purposes
 Seraph.Hataki
Server: Seraph
user: Symbah
By Seraph.Hataki 2009-08-02 21:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

He looks legit enough, if he was selling like 2-3 a day maybe I'd think something. Probably just a mule he sends skins to. Only sell about 1/2-3 days.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-02 21:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

yes
 Carbuncle.Akada
user: Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-08-02 21:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah kyri.. He does the same exact pattern over and over again. Never speaks or anything :/
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-08-02 22:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Xiong said:
Is Atwright the actual character that does the fishing, and running around etc.? Maybe they are working hardcore for gil? I'm not defending Atwright, its just that s/he could be saving gil for relic or something. You never know, a guy on my server fishes manta ALL the time. He used the proceeds to fund salvage and misc. equipment. Personally I don't buy much on my second character, so you won't see much of a history. My second character has 3 75's mind you, its not a LV1 jeuno mule.

Could very well be rmt as well, you never know. Just saying you can't say that someone is rmt for simply trying to make gil. Don't get me wrong it does "look" suspicious.

atwight is a 71 rdm and a 75 ninja, apparently a friend saw her as thf once.
plus she will point, laugh and call you too weak in auto trans if u claim bune over her but thats all ive ever seen her say.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-16 18:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kyri said:
Xiong said:

atwight is a 71 rdm and a 75 ninja, apparently a friend saw her as thf once.
plus she will point, laugh and call you too weak in auto trans if u claim bune over her but thats all ive ever seen her say.

Idk whether he/she is an RMT or not, but I've heard stories about this toon and have seen it fishing the Devil Manta personally with some way above average success rates imo. I always thought it was a little suspicious myself when one person can fish the Manta up 15+ times in a row w/o fishing anything else at all up, but can't really prove anything I don't suppose. I have heard several ppl tell me that they refuse to go down there and fish when he/she is down there though b/c they suspect Atwight's ID fishing at the least.
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-08-16 18:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe he / she is after a relic. i remember when i use to farm id see that mook get owned by the lizards. (LOL)
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-16 18:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightmarelord said:
maybe he / she is after a relic. i remember when i use to farm id see that mook get owned by the lizards. (LOL)

Maybe...it just seemed to me they had a really really really abnormally high success rate at fishing up the manta with consecutive casts with having a really low or next to nil rate of fishing up say pugs for example. Sure, fishing it up consistently can be done with some skill (not fishing skill, but experience as in what to look for when reeling it in skill), but the rate that I observed seemed a bit suspect imo.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-08-27 19:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ditto.. she doesnt fish up anything but, drives me insane x.x
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-27 20:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure some fishing bots have a way to filter out all but certain fish, so I'd say there's certainly a chance. D:
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-27 22:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
I'm pretty sure some fishing bots have a way to filter out all but certain fish, so I'd say there's certainly a chance. D:

There is, it's called ID fishing. Basically from what I've read (from what I remember), the Manta falls within a certain "weight" range and the bot either fishes it up automatically if it falls w/in this range or immediately let's it go if it doesn't.
 Carbuncle.Contine
user: Contine
By Carbuncle.Contine 2009-08-29 00:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

also 75 dnc