PLD - Farming Job Points
 Phoenix.Tigertail
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2015-09-16 13:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
So are you actually using circle blade spam? Cause that would really explain a lot. It's terrible. Absolutely terrible, as a cleaving tool.

If you're going to cleave, gear up Aoelian, and use it. It's hands down the best PLD cleave tool atm. Go /RDM for the +24 MAB, Aquaveil and SS. If possible, bring someone with /SCH to give you windstorm. And if that WHM has GEO, I'd suggest a job change and some Acumen/Focus(Malaise is powerful, but has certain practical application issues.)

If you go all out, you can get some pretty nice numbers.

Mind you, that's with Idris Acumen/Malaise and a really good AE set.
This is really cool. Your DT set must be nice, that's a lot of VT bats beating your face. I couldn't survive that many. Need to update mah gear again.
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2015-10-15 22:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated AE set? Spam Sinister Reign, Done!
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2015-10-15 23:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was doing JP with my friends one of them would come PLD and be my SC partner for Apex mobs. When I was on BLU we did CDC -> CDC for light, later when I was on WAR he just did Sang blade and I closed CS darkness off someone's RS or the COR's WF. Most mobs died in 1 ~ 2 SC's depending on how strong our nuker(s) were. Geo-Maliase + Indi-Accumen is pretty boss on those. A JP almost every kill and most kills done in 30~40s or less.
By Calibeaner916 2015-11-05 23:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

i would like to know the most optimal place to farm. i love PLD. my main but just came back and only have like 3 Jps lol!
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2015-11-06 01:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Calibeaner916 said: »
i would like to know the most optimal place to farm. i love PLD. my main but just came back and only have like 3 Jps lol!

Just wait for apex JP pt /shout in town, every cp party /shout for a PLD. Camps are in Escha or adoulin gate zones.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.