Did SE Screw Up Gardening?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Gathering » Gardening » Did SE screw up gardening?
Did SE screw up gardening?
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-08-01 14:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, that sounds so pretty, Sidi!
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Server: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-08-03 06:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply

right now i'm trying to grow light ores in porcelain flowerpots. got 5 going, and they're 2 or 3 days past 2nd feed phase so harvest should be soon. i'll post results after. i know its a small sample but i'm just trying to build up some more money from it to exand it to 10 arcane pots on main and 2 mules. 1 growing all ore, 1 half ore/half saplings, and 1 all saplings.
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-08-03 15:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

they released some info on a gardening adjustment. characters less than 90 days old can only get 1 thing per attempt at gardening. some RMT counter measure.
[+]
 Bismarck.Marinae
Server: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Marinae 2009-08-03 18:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say they began bans on gardeners & some crafters / chefs because they were involved with RMT accounts, even if they didn't know about it as a regular player as well. The updates of this year show they're banning those that even though they never RMT'd, they were associates even if unaware with illegal RMT.
 Fairy.Kinesis
Server: Fairy
user: kinesis
By Fairy.Kinesis 2009-08-05 21:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

square enix is *** us all. they did this to clothcraft too. Pre-WOTG it was wicked easy to make money off of clothcraft. I spent 10Million and many many hours working on clothcraft, i made my cursed mitts -1 off of clothcraft alone, crafting small +1 items like mohbwa sash/scarf and qiqirn sash+1 to perpetuate the losses. after wotg, this died. HQ rates were jacked up.

they've PISSED on us all by nerfing HQ rates and taking our well earned in game advantage over other players at making money. They are doing the same to gardening also.

What it is, with the announcement of XIV, less people are playing, more are quitting, selling their accounts etc, they are trying to keep us glued by making gil harder to earn and more precious. This is one of those such nerfs.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Chibil
Server: Leviathan
user: Chibil
By Leviathan.Chibil 2009-09-19 14:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I heard from a friend, there was a glitch when doing gardening before, where if you only had 1 space of inventory, you wouldn't be able to garden. So in turn, you keep trying til it gives you an ore. This may be the reason you're looking for.
Needless to say, but that char that did this was banned. Goodbye 10 billion gil and 150 fire ores. O.x