Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » PLD gear help
PLD gear help
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-07-27 21:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi I'm leveling my paladin to 75. I'm curious as to what i should wear before i get good things like homam, valor, etc
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-07-27 21:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Common choice lately is that San d'Orian Campaign armor, for obvious reasons. Just as long as you don't use these, you'll be okay.
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-07-27 21:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol ya currently i have done maybe 3 campaign battles so it will take me along time to get that iron ram gear. There any good feet i can use before i get those or the homam?
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-07-27 22:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

AF feet all the way. They're some of the best in the game, let alone at LV52. AF+1 feet are the best you can get for pure tanking, before Aegis.
 Asura.Sidi
Server: Asura
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-27 22:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Work on piececs one by one... go for w/e you can afford, and what makes biggest impact first;

IE, if you have sea, go for your boxer's mantle asap (if not, start working towards sea, will need it for homam)

Shield torque you should already have, but if not, get one of those-- Buckler's earring depending on what other pieces you have; start working towards the new campaign body (or ACP body, if you have or plan on using for something else)

Just start increasing w/e you have by what you can afford/farm for/quest for at the time, +shield skill mainly, once your good there, start working on +enmity and +hp depending on what tasks you'll be doing...

Walaha turbin if you don't already have, Gigant Mantle, Cassie's Earring (your choice), Harmonia's Torque (for enmity+ macro swaps), Joyeuse if you don't have (company/mac./erklings' otherwise), cerb mantle if you wish, dusk gloves, dusk feet, Bomb Queen Ring, Jelly Ring, Loq. Earring, Ethereal Earring, (Knightly if pld is your main, suppapa is another good choice, what I chose, and good for your rdm as well), etc...

Theres a lot to look forward for, so start slowly increasing your stuff... you didn't post what you already have, so hard to give specific advice w/o that
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-27 22:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:
Lol ya currently i have done maybe 3 campaign battles so it will take me along time to get that iron ram gear. There any good feet i can use before i get those or the homam?

If you are using a shield ALWAYS use your Gallant Leggings (+1 them when you get a chance)

If you are casting Utsusemi:Ni, you can swap in Dusk Leggings or Homam Leggings, but when your casting utsu-ichi, or /war, or /rdm, etc, you should be wearing your gallant leggings
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-07-27 22:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

His/Her PLD is only 32 so I don't really think it matters what he/she already has. Lol.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-27 22:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, just clicked it... Suppapa, Brutal, Loq. are already obtained, as well as Lamia Mantle +1...

Well, not gonna give a full list of what you should wear from 32 to 75... @_@;;

Just focus on vit and def up until late 50s/60s, then you can chose to continue that way (turtle build), or to get DD gear and use shield skill + DD gear for a hybrid build-- your choice, up until 75, then you can work on building your final tank build, and obtaining the ra/ex stuff
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-07-27 22:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

its @ 59 now imma have it 75 prolly tomorrow. And i can get the boxer's easy. Aswell as most of that other gear. I just wanted to get a heads up for advice. Just want PLD 75 for gods when my ls is lacking a pld.
 Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-07-27 22:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It depends what you want to do. If you're blood tanking then focus on shield skill and VIT. If you're /NIN tanking aim for haste and fast cast. If you're tanking JoL or Ultima have a magic def bonus set. Also have some HP pieces in there.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-07-27 22:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

quest your standard AF.

At the very least, get the feet, as they are invaluable well past 75 for high level endgame events and HNMs.

The AF body will last until you can snag a valor coat, so it's worth picking up too.
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-07-27 22:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, ACP Body with Enmity+5 and Fast Cast > Valor Coat. All the PLD Relic is a macro piece for me, in other words not needed.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-27 22:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Karusan said:
Honestly, ACP Body with Enmity+5 and Fast Cast > Valor Coat. All the PLD Relic is a macro piece for me, in other words not needed.

Yeah, but not everyone with pld will be getting that body; although I'd say use iron ram over valor... never really saw the appeal for valor other than sexiness factor myself
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-07-27 22:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya forgot to say I will most likey be getting that ACP body since I dont need it on my other jobs.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-27 22:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you got a lot of good stuff coming up then...

If you /rdm at all, recommend getting gallant breeches +1 (get items from limbus and HQ them; only piece I managed to HQ, but love them every wittle bit)

so... for ~75 until homam etc...

Swords: Joyeuse (once you get it <3 it, DD and tanking once you get atonement), Macu-ugly (+enmity), Company/Organics (decent DD swords), Justice Sword (<3 sword as well, good DD one)
Shield: Koenig Shield / theres a new wotg shield that is also good, don't remember name, but koenig is fine
ranged: Rosenbergon (or Bibiki Shell, or lamia+1 bow)
Head: W-turbin for +haste (shadows and flash), IR helm (/war,/rdm, and magic)
Neck: Parade Gorget, Shield Torque, Harmonia's Torque (Ritter Gorget you can work for as well)
Earrings: Loq. Earring (flash/shadows), Supapa (for melee-sword), Ethereal Earring (for mp recovery), Cassie Earring (for HP+), Brutal Earring (for DDing), Buckler Earring (for /war, /rdm, and needing more shield skill), those hades for +enmity, Insomnia (cheap hp/mp earring)
Body: ACP (enmity/fastcast) (tanking), IR hauberk (tanking), Hauby (DD, tanking easier mobs), Gallant Surcoat (perfectly fine until get others), Valor (nice as well), Ares (ha, if you ahve this, you shouldn't need this list), etc
Hands: Askar, Homam, Dusk (all for haste), IR (tanking and magic), Koenig (tanking, rarely use them except for /war in dynamis myself, but you may have a use for them if you get em)
Rings: Bomb Queen Ring (good hp ring for everything non-fire mobs), Hercules ring (enmity + regen/refresh under half health), Unyielding Ring (simple vit/def ring), Jelly Ring (good -dmg ring, careful for magic mobs)
Back: Boxers (+skill), Gigant (+hp), Cerberus (+enmity, DD), Amemet+1 (DD), Lamia+1 (magic def, mp)
Waist: Swift Belt (+haste), Warwolf Belt (+enmity)
Legs: IR breeches, gallant breeches, adaman breeches, valor breeches, etc (then homam <3)
Feet: GALLANT LEGGINGS (#1 piece, get it asap, and use it for rest of your life, +1 when/if you can), Askar gambashes (for magic mobs, kiting, and if you want while shadows up /nin), Dusk feet (+haste), until your homam (use homam only for casting +haste; when /war, or taking dmg, use gallant)

There... that should be a general idea of what you can get, and work for
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-07-27 22:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Something along the lines of what my linkshell PLD use for most situations:
http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=item_sets&set_id=96607
I use Askar Gloves but I'm next in line for Homam Gloves. My other mate uses Dusk. For ring only one of us has Tamas, the other two use Bomb Queen Ring, swapping it out for w/e when doing something fire based.

Basically that set has slowly built over time. My next pieces I want are Valor Cape and Fortitude Torque. There are obviously a lot of macro combinations you can use if you really need to.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-07-28 01:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Common choice lately is that San d'Orian Campaign armor, for obvious reasons. Just as long as you don't use these, you'll be okay.

A little part of me dies whenever I see a PLD wear those.

Whatever you do, don't ever get or wear the Adaman Sabatons. AF boots all the way! However, if you can get a hold of the Askar feet, they are nice too, enmity & MP. Once you hit 75 try to put a few merits onto your shield skill too make up for the loss of skill using Askar feet. The Valor feet are only good if you macro them in for Sentinel only.

The following is recommendations for /war.

As for body, It's really a matter of choice. I prefer AF Body over Adaman Body, but that's just me. Either one works, but AF Body has a nice slew of stats. I'm working on getting the new PLD body from campaign, but as you said you're far off from this so stick with the above 2. And of course if you're lucky enough to get Valor Surcoat. Valor body is for people without limbus or low ranking in campaign.

For pants I used the Adaman ones until I could get the Iron Ram (Lv. 68) ones. Once you get those pants, you're pretty much set as far as pants.

For weapon PLEASE don't use the Durandal. You're best bet is the Macuahuitl +1. The Joyeuse is nice once you get some sword merits and more enmity gear.

Shield, hands down the Koeing Sheild.

Ranged slot either the Bibiki Shell or some people like the Rosenbogen. Only advantage of the Rosenbogen is HP+10, then you lose 1 VIT versus the Bibiki Shell. Personally I just stick with the shell cause I did some HP merits.

Your AF head piece will last you awhile until you can get the better stuff. Iron Ram (Lv. 68) one is good, but like you said you're far from getting it. Valor head piece is good too. If you can somehow get a hold of an Aegishjalmr, definitely go with that. A lot of linkshells will sell this piece for around 500k, it's a common drop off of Fafnir. Another good head piece is the Koenig Schaller with sheild skill+5 dropped off of Seiryu in sky from Martial Abj: Head. Once you get this piece and 1 or 2 shield merits, switch to Askar feet.

For hands, this is one of few times the Valor gear is excellent. Of course if you get the Askar Manopolas, use them. Otherwise the Koenig Handschuhs are nice too, another drop in sky.

Warwolf Belt is your best bet for waist.

For back use the Lamia+1 Mantle until you can afford a Cerberus Mantle.

For rings the Hercule's ring and Unyielding ring are a great combination. I got the jelly ring, and quite honestly it's not very good considering most mobs use magic. The +magic dmg on it really brings it down and isn't worth it IMO.

Neck piece would be Parade Gorget hands down. Once you collect enough points though grab a Ritter Gorget and macro that in for vokes and flashes, etc.

And for Earrings, If you haven't done Divine might yet, go for the Knight's Earring. Titanis Earring is good too especially if you get a brd to cast one of the Knight's Minne on you. If you're not a Galka Cassie Earring is good too, but pricey.

Now if you're going /nin, the name of the game is haste. Most likely when you go /nin you're going to have at least a few DD's who are /thf and/or thfs. Although there will be a huge enmity drop, as long as you get TA'd and SATA'd enough you'll be fine.

Definitely use your Macuahuitl +1.

For head the Walahra Turban is very popular for its haste HP and MP boost. However, if you're lucky enough to get the Askar head, IMO I use this over the Walahra Turban. Yeah you'll lose that extra hp and mp and it's only haste +4%, but you gain VIT+4 and DEX+4. PLD's have crappy ACC so it's a slight boost to your ACC, a greater boost to your defense, and still adds haste. You may also want to macro in an Aegishjalmr or the Valor head piece for flashes, etc.

Neck piece(s) stay the same for this. Definitely try to get Ritter Gorget especially for /nin.

Shield stays the same, Koeing Shield ftw!

Ammo/Ranged - same deal as above.

For earrings a Hades Earring would come in great here for more enmity, but they are pricey.

Body is the same deal as above.

For Hands, if you can get the Askar hands, use these. If not dusk gloves.

Rings - Same as above.

Back - Try to get a Cerberus Mantle for this situation.

Waist - Either Warwolf or if you're lucky enough to get the V. Belt from KA. Swift belt is good too.

Legs - Same as above.

Feet - Dusk Feet. Macro in Valor for Sentinel if you have them.

Of course all this changes when you get sea access. I currently do not so I'm not too knowledgeable. However I can guess as what's good here:

Homam Cosciales (legs) - Great for /nin.
Homam Gambieras (feet) - Great for /nin.
Homam Manopolas (hands) - Great for both /war & /nin.
Homam Zucchetto (head) - Probably good for /nin.

Boxer's Mantle - Great for both /war and /nin, however you might want to macro in Cerberus Mantle for vokes and flashes.

Loquacious Earring - Great for /nin and probably a good combination with Knight's earring for /war.

Sattva Ring - Replace the Unyielding ring with this.

Ethereal Earring - Great all around. Wish I had one! This plus either Knight's earring or Loquacious Earring (if /nin).

And finally if you do limbus:

AF+1 body > Most body pieces, with the exception of Valor +1. You do lose the +6 vit with Valor+1, but you gain more defense, HP and Enmity with this piece.

AF Feet+1 probably the best PLD feet out there. If you're /nin you can macro in those Homam Gambieras for faster casting.

Other notable items:

If you have gil or can get people to help you camp the Sandworm, definitely grab an Avalon Breastplate. This IMO is the best PLD Body piece altogether.

If you have ACP and want to use the armor for your PLD, then of course get the enmity and fast cast augments.

And lastly a popular item, only use for kiting, are the Wlegs. The HQ (cursed-1) for these is relatively cheap compared to other HQ cursed items. So if you grab these opt for the Blood Cuisses. But remember these are only good for kiting.

I think that pretty much covers everything. That's PLD gear in a nutshell for /war and /nin. This list is also meant for PLD who tank and/or kite. If you're interest in turning your PLD into a DD, it's a somewhat whole other ball game. Hope this extensive list helps and/or gives you an idea.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-07-28 07:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Chaosx said:
Shield, hands down the Koeing Sheild.
Or Terror Shield.

Chaosx said:
Ranged slot either the Bibiki Shell or some people like the Rosenbogen. Only advantage of the Rosenbogen is HP+10, then you lose 1 VIT versus the Bibiki Shell. Personally I just stick with the shell cause I did some HP merits.
Don't use the shell unless you need the Aquan Killer. Rosenbogen or Lamian Kaman here.

Chaosx said:
Warwolf Belt is your best bet for waist.
Or Trance Belt!

Chaosx said:
For back use the Lamia+1 Mantle until you can afford a Cerberus Mantle.
Resentment Cape is a great piece to have as well, as is a Gigant Mantle.

Many Options for rings. Jelly Ring is incredibly situational, but for those situations you'll be glad you have it. Mob is soloable by most 75's - go get one. Bomb Queen ring is another nice piece to have.

Chaosx said:
Neck piece would be Parade Gorget hands down. Once you collect enough points though grab a Ritter Gorget and macro that in for vokes and flashes, etc.
Shield Torque.

Chaosx said:
Definitely use your Macuahuitl +1.
If You have atonement, are meleeing, and it's not Hydra, Joyeuse is often better.

----------

Chaosx said:
For head the Walahra Turban is very popular for its haste HP and MP boost. However, if you're lucky enough to get the Askar head, IMO I use this over the Walahra Turban.

No, just no. This is on par with purple feet. Askar head is only slightly better than turban for DD's. For a pld tanking it's no contest. You want the extra haste for shadows, and the hp/mp is a huge bonus. Seriously, if walmart turban had enmity on it, it would be the perfect pld head. Only time to ever take it off is when youre casting ichi and macro in koenig head.

Chaosx said:
Shield stays the same, Koeing Shield ftw!
More of a reason to use Terror shield on /nin, since the vit doesnt do anything for you anymore on /nin, but youre getting hp, enm+

Chaosx said:
Waist - Either Warwolf or if you're lucky enough to get the V. Belt from KA. Swift belt is good too.
Speed/V Belt > Swift Belt > Trance Belt > Warwolf Belt

Chaosx said:
Legs - Same as above.
Valor Legs are a very nice piece to have on /nin for the interrupt down.

Chaosx said:
Feet - Dusk Feet. Macro in Valor for Sentinel if you have them.
Aurums destroy Dusk. Plus no slow running! Use AF when shadows are down. Askar feet are nice too.

Chaosx said:
Homam Zucchetto (head) - Probably good for /nin
See Wala Turban. Homam head is really only good for blu. *occassionally* drk. That's why most linkshells sell them so cheap. On Bismarck there's a shell that seels them for 1-200k o.o

Chaosx said:
AF+1 body > Most body pieces, with the exception of Valor +1. You do lose the +6 vit with Valor+1, but you gain more defense, HP and Enmity with this piece.
If you have gil or can get people to help you camp the Sandworm, definitely grab an Avalon Breastplate. This IMO is the best PLD Body piece altogether.
For Bodies: Get the ACP FC+5,Enm+5. If you don't have acp or have used your body on something else (although if you use paladin a lot, you want this body from acp. It's simply broken, and no other job gets as much out of the body pieces as Paladin. Maybe Dragoon with a fake hauby...), Get the new IR body. Second highest enm in the game, huge MDB, huge HP. Great Piece. If not that, get Valor Body (valor body nq >> gallant body +1. More Hp, more enm). If not that, AF is fine. If you have the money, Avalon BPlate is nice. Ugly as hell, but you get a lot of enm, acc and MDT%-. Be careful on this piece though. Price is sure to drop with the new IR Body released. I'm ignoring a lot of other options here because of the difficulty in obtaining them. But, Hydra body, Koenig Body, Valhalla Body, Ares Body for completion.

Sorry if it seems I'm picking on you Chaos, I'm not. You made the most detailed contribution, and I thought it would be the best one to edit.

Aliceisback said:
its @ 59 now imma have it 75 prolly tomorrow.
Be careful with this. Paladin is one of the worst jobs to SMN burn. Along with HP and ENM, shield skill is a key trait for paladin's, and burning/syncing on your paladin is going to leave you incredibly gimp here. Be prepared to spend a lot of time with mandys to get this caught up to cap.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-07-28 07:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice contributions here. basically see chaosx for the cheep options and altar for the more expensive/more time consuming to get items.

Don't forget to campaign a lot, aside from the full iron ram set the new ring with -2% dmg is extremely useful.

Key stats for PLD are:
-Hp+(more you have less enmity you lose when mob hits you)
-Mp+ (more cures = more hate gain)
-Enmity+ (get to around 30+ at least to hold hate well)
-Shield skill (best way to decrease dmg to yourself is to have this 300+). Others are:
-Vit (only need +30 at 75 really not hard to reach)
-Magic defense for situational use.
 Bismarck.Nadesco
user: nadesco
By Bismarck.Nadesco 2009-07-28 08:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

the is the 3 gear sets i use most of the time. i move in MDB if it's needed

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=82064
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=82063
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=82066
 Bismarck.Idevlboy
user: idevlboy
By Bismarck.Idevlboy 2009-07-28 08:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of the information provided above is accurate. Im not going to nit pick anyones armor/choices... But one thing they all failed to mention it that most of a PLDs gear choices are situational. You will need sets for many different things based off of the types of events you do.

PLD/RDM - Focus on MND gear to boost SS
PLD/NIN - Focus on haste and Enm to make up for the loss of provoke
PLD/WAR - Shield skill is your friend

On top of all the gear you need to maintain these you may also find a need for a fire kit and/or MDB. Here are some examples of what i have/use.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=69720
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=99104
http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=99103
 Siren.Broly
user: Broly
By Siren.Broly 2009-07-28 08:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, but it all depends on how you play PLD and what race you are on where you want improvement. There is no wrong way to play it. Allthough adaman feet should only be used as a flower pot x.x. Im not an endgame pld but this is my setup.

Head: Iron Ram Sallet (As ugly as it may be)
Ammo: Bibiki Seashell
Main: Joyeuse
Second:Koeing Shield
Body: Adaman Cuirass (APC Body is best, but still trying final fight)
Hands: Iron Ram Dastanas
Legs: Adaman cuisses <havent put the effort in getting IR because its a small gain for so much work getting notes)
Feet: Askar, yes, thats right, askar. (gallant good also, mainly because its shield skill+, personal opinion it doesnt make alot of difference against gods and dynamis mobs)
Back: Knightly mantle(i believe, id have to check after work)
Waist: Warwolf belt
Neck: Parade gorgett (Great having refresh, but very situational)
Ring: Herk ring
Ring: Jelly ring

Anyone who dont agree with what i have on its fine. Theres so much contrivery on PLD gear and theres so many things that effect gear. Biggest one being what sunjob, then how you play. I play like a rock, high enimity and high def. You hate control is everything. Anyone readin this, dont think your wrong for the armor you have. But if you have adaman feet, throw them out.

Initially the life of a pld and gear is somewhat like this.
1-29 gear means very little. Just learn to spam voke.
29-45- Kamph/Eisen gear
45-AF- Iron Ram (Some people keep kamph until AF, i did, at least pieces)
AF-75 Slowely all AF pieces will be replaces. This is where you get what gear suits your style and race. You will keep AF feet all the way to 75, it makes a big difference in ptys. Hope its helpful and i am sorry in advance for the bad spelling/grammer.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2009-07-28 09:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
His/Her PLD is only 32 so I don't really think it matters what he/she already has. Lol.

Pfft OP has Maat's cap and 4/15 maat jobs! They OBVIOUSLY leveled PLD to 66 and got all AF and low level gear and then deleveled for the fun of doing it again >.>
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-07-28 11:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the advice. I'm currently working towards most of this gear. I have plenty of gil so it wont be a big problem for me. I'm worried about getting the Rare/Ex gear xD.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2009-07-28 11:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:
Coupon Code = BR64
[+]
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-07-28 11:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

haha........
 Siren.Broly
By Siren.Broly 2009-07-28 11:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Biggest pain was getting that gallant surcoat. Mainly just time consuming and a friend with you dont hurt when u need the key for the coffer. Parade gorgette was easy, also helpful to have a friends help. Right nor the Iron Ram gear that u get from allied notes is your biggest pieces. They are heaven sent. I wish they had those when I leveled PLD. I dont have it but ethereal earring is the BEST earring to have. If you have CoP and ZMs done. Well worth the effort. I cant seem to complete CoP on my character. Personally Koing never cought my eye for the simple fact that theres no Enimity+. In norman situations with sams/mnks/blus SCing it has no use if u cant keep hate. I think its more of a pride thing for people to have it, lol. Anyway, have fun. Pld is a fast lvling job sence its the most sought after tank job in ptys.
 Siren.Broly
By Siren.Broly 2009-07-28 11:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now the iron ram*
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-07-28 11:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I was skilling up shield on my RDM before i leveled PLD i got it to 171? I did this on the yagudo in Castle of Oztroja. Wondering if anyone has any better suggestions i could use to cap shield on PLD once I hit 75 with it.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-07-28 12:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

yea skill on rdm too
First Page 2 3 4 5