Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Ankusa Legs/feet
Ankusa Legs/feet
 Bismarck.Guttler
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Cole
By Bismarck.Guttler 2014-02-23 13:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I know the Call Beast from Augmented Monster Hands carried over since it is visible on the stats, but has anyone done up the Ankusa Trousers/Gaiters to see if the 10% haste from familiar or the extra regen from gaiters carried over and is hidden?
 Siren.Attaxia
Server: Siren
user: Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2014-02-23 16:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

109/119 AF2 have the augments whether or not the item you chose to upgrade had it previously.
[+]
 Bismarck.Guttler
By Bismarck.Guttler 2014-02-23 18:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I realize the gloves do, but I do not see the augments from head/body/legs/feet carried over on any of the BG images, and wanted to see if anyone had upgraded one yet and could confirm one way or another.
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2014-02-23 19:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're worried you could just talk to the reforged armor lady and view the armor there. No reason for some to have augments and some not to, though.
 Shiva.Siral
Server: Shiva
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-02-23 19:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Attaxia said: »
109/119 AF2 have the augments whether or not the item you chose to upgrade had it previously.

Also bg wiki specifically states:
Quote:
One unique bonus to upgrading your Relic Armor is that regardless of the base piece you use, the level 109 version is automatically given the Relic Armor +2 Augment statistic.

Also the augment for the hands aren't shown either on bg. The "Call Beast+2" Is just a renaming of Enhancing "Call Beast" effect on the original monster gloves that has nothing to do with the augment.
[+]
 Bismarck.Guttler
By Bismarck.Guttler 2014-02-23 19:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

There it is.... keep forgetting how it abbreviates the damn stats on armors and you have to hit - to get the rest of it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-24 09:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally made the Ankusa Gloves+1 and Ankusa Gaiters+1. I'm definitely stoked about having -17% PDT for my pets (with Anwig Salade equipped), so I'll be experimenting with the haste/pdt build in lots of situations, starting with AAMR.