Any BST/pet LSs Active Out There On Any Server?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Any BST/pet LSs active out there on any server?
Any BST/pet LSs active out there on any server?
 Bismarck.Guttler
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Cole
By Bismarck.Guttler 2014-02-16 09:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I've put off server jumping for years now because I had a fun linkshell on Seraph/Bismarck, but recently in the last or so months the linkshell has pretty much cleared out to the point that my three BSTs are the only people on the shell 95% of the time. I have no desire to join up with a group of people that do stuff with normal jobs at this point really.

Does any server out there have a BST/pet LS that has people on to BS with or do random things here and there? I'd be bringing my 3x BSTs with me, so want to make sure there's a home waiting before I drop the money for a server transfer somewhere.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-16 09:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish you the best of luck on this. I'm not sure there's anything in the way of what you're looking for on Cerberus, but I believe there's a group of BST's on Shiva (?) regularly experimenting with Delve, Ark Angels II, etc.
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2014-02-16 10:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »
I wish you the best of luck on this. I'm not sure there's anything in the way of what you're looking for on Cerberus.

Cerberus did have FunWithJugs but haven't seen any members in ages :(
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-16 10:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Valmur said: »
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
I wish you the best of luck on this. I'm not sure there's anything in the way of what you're looking for on Cerberus.

Cerberus did have FunWithJugs but haven't seen any members in ages :(

That would be cool. I'd love to throw 18 Ibuki's at Divine Might II and see what happens. :o
 Shiva.Xenorex
Server: Shiva
user: Xenorex
By Shiva.Xenorex 2014-02-16 10:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a small group of bsts on Shiva, in Minions ls, that are regularly doing all pet and mostly pet things. I have little desire to normie it up as well, I personally enjoy getting beat down as a bunch of bst/smn/pup more than winning as a normie group most of the time, but that's probably just me, I'm more into the game for the fun and sport of it than collecting shinies at the fastest rate, though we do win and win quickly often.

If you want to make the jump, look up Siviard or Wiget, they can give you a pearl.
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-17 19:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xenorex said: »
There's a small group of bsts on Shiva, in Minions ls, that are regularly doing all pet and mostly pet things. I have little desire to normie it up as well, I personally enjoy getting beat down as a bunch of bst/smn/pup more than winning as a normie group most of the time, but that's probably just me, I'm more into the game for the fun and sport of it than collecting shinies at the fastest rate, though we do win and win quickly often.

If you want to make the jump, look up Siviard or Wiget, they can give you a pearl.

Expanding on what Xenorex said. It's true. Minions LS on Shiva has been doing a lot of SKC20 fights either with all BST setups or majority BST setups. We do have "normies" in the shell, but they enjoy doing the BSTly things with us, as it's a departure from the norm. And we've been successful as well with the fights.

You're more than welcome to come over to Shiva and join us. The more the merrier.
 Bismarck.Guttler
Server: Bismarck
user: Cole
By Bismarck.Guttler 2014-02-17 19:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna see how the paycheck at end of month works out for transferring my 3 characters, hard to pull the trigger on leaving Seraph/Bismarck after being here since the start, but with almost no one from way back still here, and my LS pretty much deserted...meh, transferring is better than canceling.
By Sieha1 2014-02-17 19:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf is a normie, is that a person that says namis?
 Bahamut.Xenorex
Server: Bahamut
user: Xenorex
By Bahamut.Xenorex 2014-02-17 19:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Normie is how we Bsts affectionately refer to players who can only do events with cookie cutter setups, i.e. no BST allowed...
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-17 20:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Xenorex pretty much nailed it.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-19 16:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I've just received the blessing of the LS owner (Wiget) to open up the LS for recruitment.

We are looking primarily for Beastmasters, Summoners, and Puppetmasters, but we will welcome all. Not all events can be done with all pet jobs, and as such, people with desired support jobs are also welcome. PLD WHM RDM COR BRD GEO primarily.

The LS name is Minions, and although originally the LS was supposed to be just regular endgame with regular folks, due to our recent pet type activities we decided to make Minions a Pet LS as the name is quite fitting.
By Daemythos 2014-03-13 16:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're still on Bismarck, send me a tell mate.

I primarily play SMN but just recently level a bst to 99.... ANNND I'm looking for a shell too!

Win win right?
 Carbuncle.Kyawind
Server: Carbuncle
user: kyahaha
By Carbuncle.Kyawind 2014-04-04 19:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

hey siviard,

long time no see buddy~ just wondering besides being a pet job... is there any ls requirements of members being fully active and stuff?? coz im very busy with work and havent been online for quite awhile...

let alone im lost in time and out of date with everything gear/skill and my jugs probly rot i cant even call a pet out either...