[Ragnarok] CoP 4-3 Do You Need It? ***edit: DONE!!! Thank You, Crumb

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » [Ragnarok] CoP 4-3 Do you need it? ***edit: DONE!!! thank you, crumb
[Ragnarok] CoP 4-3 Do you need it? ***edit: DONE!!! thank you, crumb
By sadoma 2014-01-29 15:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got back to the game, had to start new since i forgot my Pol ID, so im doing all the mission again. Currently im on the cop mission 4-3 "The Secrets of Worship", its in the Sacrarium where you need atleast 2 ppl to open the gates, so if you are also stuck on that part or maybe can just help me, please send me a /tell in game. If I don't respond right away, I'm afk for a bit and I'll answer when I get back. I'm there rightnow if anyone wants to go. Thanks! (ingame name is mixi)

ps. if you are also on that part, i dont mind forming a static mission party for the following missions.
 Valefor.Oxt
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-01-29 15:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome back and GL to you sir!
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2014-01-29 15:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Correct me if I'm wrong... but in the Feb Update notes, they said they were changing the mechanics of those zones to ease the quest for people
Clicky Clicky to see the update notes!!!

Again, I could be mistaken about exactly what they are doing to ease mechanics... but amongst my friends, popular opinion states they are fixing the doors to make it more "Solo Friendly"

so if you don't find any help soon...at least you have that to look forward too in Feb
 Valefor.Artemys
Server: Valefor
user: Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2014-01-29 17:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have movement speed or Flee, you can solo it also if it still requires 2 people. That's how I did it on a new character.
 Ragnarok.Mixi
Server: Ragnarok
user: sadoma
By Ragnarok.Mixi 2014-01-29 17:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said: »
Correct me if I'm wrong... but in the Feb Update notes, they said they were changing the mechanics of those zones to ease the quest for people
Clicky Clicky to see the update notes!!!

Again, I could be mistaken about exactly what they are doing to ease mechanics... but amongst my friends, popular opinion states they are fixing the doors to make it more "Solo Friendly"

so if you don't find any help soon...at least you have that to look forward too in Feb

yea, i saw that too, thx. but i found help, its done

Valefor.Artemys said: »
If you have movement speed or Flee, you can solo it also if it still requires 2 people. That's how I did it on a new character.

i think you are talking about the other mission in Phomiuna Aqueducts with the torches, this is the one with the gate with 2 key holes. thx anyway