Attn Any Shells; MON/FRI 12 PM EST - Dynamis Xarcabard

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Attn any shells; MON/FRI 12 PM EST - Dynamis Xarcabard
Attn any shells; MON/FRI 12 PM EST - Dynamis Xarcabard
 Asura.Gamez
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 05:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

ArcaneZ Dynamis will be attempting to do our Xarcabard runs unscheduled when the zone isn't booked at these times instead of our pre-registered zones.

Of course, if somebody else is in the zone we will continue as planned with our city runs, but at current we have finished the currency and attestation portion of relics and are attempting to get our fragments from Xarcabard to complete these so that our payment of the runs can be handed over.

--
This is not a recruitment post, as our Xarcabard runs are auctioned through DKP and recruiting in our ice rotation won't yield much for new members immediately.

I'll post here when the relics are completed, but just wanted to get this out there so nobody was surprised when they attempted a pick-up Xarc or something and they showed up to see a shell already there.

EDIT: I accidently put 12 PM instead of 12 AM :< (Midnight EST)
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-17 05:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So... you're being courteous about being a ***, and letting everyone on Asura know that you'll be stealing Xarc every chance you get whether they like it or not?

Should the other Dynamis leaders be saying thank-you or ***-you, I'm confused.
[+]
 Asura.Severna
user: Magellan
By Asura.Severna 2009-07-17 07:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Our Xarcabard/Beaucedine runs usually fall on Friday's at 4:00am-4:30am EST. I'm assuming that your group will be out by then, should you enter on time?
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-07-17 08:40:49
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

SIGH

Another ZONE JUMPING LS! I'm glad you put yourself out there..
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 12:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't sigh so much or criticize without fine-lining the whole post since I advocate the schedule as much as possible, we run at MIDNIGHT, where there's approximately 1 other LS that runs on that schedule. So we won't conflict anyone, but I figured it should be said anyways.

I already sent out PMs to other dynamis LS leaders that I knew would potentially conflict, this is a notice for pick-up groups and people who perhaps do NOT use the schedule themselves who may show-up and feel put off by our presence when we're scheduled elsewhere.

:X PM in the thread title was a mistake, OP was edited before anyone viewed the thread to state midnight regardless however.
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 12:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Severna said:
Our Xarcabard/Beaucedine runs usually fall on Friday's at 4:00am-4:30am EST. I'm assuming that your group will be out by then, should you enter on time?

Yeah, you're solid by that time and I'm also in an LS with a member of yours who will probably nudge us if we're doing Xarc the same day, so I'll keep an eye on your Xarc schedule if I can to try and shoot you a heads-up.

Yourself, and the 11-12 PM shells are the ones I've been keeping an eye on.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-17 12:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Even JP ls leaders? You know, that country that's awake when we are asleeps.
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 12:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

Should the other Dynamis leaders be saying thank-you or ***-you, I'm confused.

Considering we're not zone-sniping scheduled shells at all, and now notifying pick-up shells, it shouldn't be a big deal, I'm not going to *** with other people's balance for benefit. I've always been a straight-up courteous LS leader with everything I've had a hand in leading.

The primary focus of this post even is 10-man and under pickup and NM soloing folks who might be thinking about Xarcabard, setting it up, and then having plans squashed by misfortune of not realizing somebody was in there.

I've talked to most of the ones I could remember personally, but this hopefully catches/puts us in communication with the ones we might miss.

We're not going to spam it indefinately and try to hog it, merely enter when we can and pray we have the numbers for a fragment(it warped at 10% on our scheduled run, this is the reason for the zone repetition.), after we finish that, the shell finishes off its first relic and then it's second relic is pretty much good as done once we can pick up that fragment/paper.
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 12:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:
Even JP ls leaders? You know, that country that's awake when we are asleeps.

:o You're obviously not from our server, there's pretty much no JP endgame anymore, it's pretty much mixed with the NA Groups.

Though yes, I could check with the JP shells that I do know exist, 12 PM EST isn't exactly prime time for their shells dynamis, it's more around 3-6 AM, which is when our shell will be likely done or almost done.

Silly folks coming out of the woodwork, I do know my server populace fairly well, it's just the ones I don't know that I wanted to get a hold of.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-17 12:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, my question was actually semi-serious despite the tone. I must say though, you really don't seem like the typical Asuran if Korpg would have us believe is true. Nice work :o
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 12:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
Well, my question was actually semi-serious despite the tone. I must say though, you really don't seem like the typical Asuran if Korpg would have us believe is true. Nice work :o

Don't listen too much to opinion's of Asura on this board esp. not Korpg, whom if I recall was chased off KI and other boards, which might have stung in a worse opinion then what reality is.

most of the XIAH community hasn't really been part of endgame Asura period. I know a couple of the Asuran posters here, and they're nice, or good players;

But they've kind of missed out on a core fact that despite there being minority headbutting, most of the long term folks can really get along and schedule ***/work out the LS rivalries, members carry grudges, shellholders and sacks, barring the ones with too much ego and pride, pretty much are capable of working with anyone.

Most of the new hatred is because LS recruited the people whom didn't make it past our trials, or were chased out of our older shells for poor sport.

Asura kind of hates server transfers throwing a wrench into balance, if the community *** about something. There's some cool people, but they get lumped in cause they forgive/forget what the rest of us, who can't let a *** thing go, refuse to forget.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-17 13:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Much the same as any server really. You never hear about the normal/good/decent shells, just the really shitty drama shells. All the people you described above, both good and bad exist on every server I'm sure. It's just so rare to see someone making a thread like this that actually has good intentions behind it, so it was a little hard to believe :p
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-17 13:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

im surprised someone didn't say this already lol

dyna zones belong to no1

:3
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 13:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I see a lot of preaching about Asura sucking from non-Asuran's on these boards just looking for a post-count. I'm guilty of preaching how much I hate what the server became - but I also know where it came from.

I'm an armchair sociologist of the server, and always have felt a interest in every angle. I can say even the worst shells at the moment, I can at least respect like 90% of their pearl sack or shell holders.
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-17 13:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
im surprised someone didn't say this already lol

dyna zones belong to no1

:3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- Only Futchy really spams that on our server, I guess his ole' dynamis LS needed to ignore scheduling with Besto's site and spam sandy though cause Tawni accidently traded 3000 bronze for a d.ingot at Oztroja because they didn't know you go to Zvahl for stage 4 after inheriting the account.

I think the best part of that incident was the screenshot posted to QQ over it was so torn up he didn't realize the chatlog still had a convo about how best to fishbot the gil for the relic in there, lol.

I mean, it wasn't him personally, but stupidity ran in the LS sponsors I guess since this champ emerged next to troll the servers.
 Asura.Gamez
By Asura.Gamez 2009-07-19 03:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, for the most part we're heading back to our regular rotation after our 3 unscheduled runs.

Thanks to other LS Leaders for mathing out potential overlapses and contacting me and such.

Our attendance actually took a hit once some folks got their rare THF or such AF so we're going back to pull our city roster into ice to refill the numbers for Fragments >:(
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-07-31 20:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Gamez said:
ArcaneZ Dynamis will be attempting to do our Xarcabard runs unscheduled when the zone isn't booked

i don't see why so many people are treating this as if its another zone stealing ls.

if they only enter the zone when its not booked there is nothing wrong with that.
 Lakshmi.Deemos
Server: Lakshmi
user:
By Lakshmi.Deemos 2009-08-01 18:40:31
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Fatty loves to steal zones and kick tarus.

Be warned.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-02 03:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Deemos said:
Fatty loves to steal zones and kick tarus.

Be warned.

go back to lakshmi futchy
 Asura.Chadamius
user: Chadamius
By Asura.Chadamius 2009-08-10 00:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Gamez said:

Don't listen too much to opinion's of Asura on this board esp. not Korpg, whom if I recall was chased off KI and other boards, which might have stung in a worse opinion then what reality is.

I'll agree with Gamez. Asura is not all bad. There are some people and some LS's that will take anything from you if given the slightest chance. Like one night when we were trio'n Ix'DRG and a LS came in while we were killing it. Our method left the NM unclaimed most of the time. They said they would be cool but right toward the end a few of their members decided to not listen to their leader and claimed it. Luckily they were retarted and wiped. Was rather funny. After they wiped it was down to 7% and it only took 2 nukes to kill it XD. We only had 2 BLM's there for most of it with one arriving right at the end. Same thing happened while I was solo'n it a few weeks later but a few friends arrived at the end. Another LS wiped stealing it but a cape for me. Lol..... Epic Karma!

Just the other night. I was on my friends old character and as we just finished farming their Relaxing Earring organs. We headed on over to Ix'DRK for the fun of it. Actually got the message quickly and popped it.

Only 3 of us were there and we were really not prepared for it. Wrong subjobs, no RR items, and only I had any experience with the pull and kill. The other two just turned 75 BLM within the past few weeks. Mostly my fault. I didn't prepare them for it assuming we wouldn't have any luck.

Anyhow, we botched up the pull and I held it by using up some unneeded exp :-). Held it = Claimed it under 2 min after it returned to it's spawn location so it wouldn't despawn.

A LS saw us and actually raised the dead and then asked if we were going to be ok. I had a friend otw that has RDM and experience solo pulling it. So they continued on their merry way leaving us with our prize.

Among the chaos I never got to see what LS it was. But we were all grateful for their patience and consideration.

Believe it or not. There are still some decent LS's and playa's on Asura!
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-10 00:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gamez said:

Ok, I didn't see this until it was quoted above this post....

A) Who got chased away from KI? I stopped posting there years ago because of the dribble that it was. Elitist *** who think their ***smelled sweetest and all that ***. It wasn't until I saw that failed excuse of "Is Korpg Retard of the Month" dribble that I desided to not associate myself with failed excuses of players there anymore. In other words, I left on my own behalf which probably did me a lot more good than bad.

B) Other boards? What other boards?

C) You are right, I thought at that time that you guys on KI were what endgame was all about. I was wrong in more ways than one. When I opened my eyes to what really was the basis of Asura, I saw that you idiots (aka KI) were not even in the equation. Asura left you alone to do the ***you wanted to, so you can screw yourselves over your own ways.

Chadamius said:
Like one night when we were trio'n Ix'DRG and a LS came in while we were killing it. Our method left the NM unclaimed most of the time. They said they would be cool but right toward the end a few of their members decided to not listen to their leader and claimed it. Luckily they were retarted and wiped. Was rather funny. After they wiped it was down to 7% and it only took 2 nukes to kill it XD. We only had 2 BLM's there for most of it with one arriving right at the end. Same thing happened while I was solo'n it a few weeks later but a few friends arrived at the end. Another LS wiped stealing it but a cape for me. Lol..... Epic Karma!

Was either of the shells that wiped named "Barfira"?

Just currious
 Asura.Chadamius
By Asura.Chadamius 2009-08-10 01:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

As for Gamez posting this topic.

I think it's sincere and shows a ton of consideration.

I don't think there is anything wrong with entering a zone that is not being gathered at or is not on the schedule. Especially, if you are going to be out before the next scheduled event.

Kudos to Gamez for taking the time to get the word out to the "PUG Dynamis" crews.

Only reason I flamed Rescom about it previously was because he entered KNOWING a LS was gathering to enter. I find that to be rude especially when you are lowmanning it. Holding up or making 30+ people move so 11 of you can jump in and enter first.

It's a move a LS named "Warlord" used to make. And they were hated.
 Asura.Chadamius
By Asura.Chadamius 2009-08-10 01:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

No... Not barfira.

Just for clarification. Both times the leaders explicitly told their members to back off.

Shell is not important. Since members took it upon themselves to not listen to their sackholders.

A group of them decided the prize was worth more than the reputation of their shell.

Unfortunately, I spend most of my time lowmanning things with friends. Sometimes it leaves NM's unclaimed for long periods of time. Especially when you do Ix'DRG solo with Bio.

I've come to realize there is always the risk of people coming and stealing NM's I'm perfectly capable of killing. I'll just never accept the behavior as "Accepted behavior".

Sky was always "Free for all". I understand that but sea was always respected until they made CoP silly easy and every retard could complete the missions.
 Asura.Sharpe
user: Takezaki
By Asura.Sharpe 2009-08-10 02:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

A) Who got chased away from KI? I stopped posting there years ago because of the dribble that it was. Elitist *** who think their ***smelled sweetest and all that ***.

No offence meant but are you really the best person to be saying that after claiming to be "one of the best BLM's on the server"?
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-10 11:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sharpe said:
Korpg said:

A) Who got chased away from KI? I stopped posting there years ago because of the dribble that it was. Elitist *** who think their ***smelled sweetest and all that ***.

No offence meant but are you really the best person to be saying that after claiming to be "one of the best BLM's on the server"?

At least I can back it up.

People who frequent KI all the time, they are all hot air. More about causing drama than doing anything else.
 Asura.Rescom
user: Rescom
By Asura.Rescom 2009-08-10 12:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

To try and organize Dynamis nowadays is silly. There are more groups than zones, I didnt like taking zones from other groups. But what can you do when there are 9 groups running at the same time? Do the math, cussing someone and their members or entering a zone that was reserved by some made up rules, which is worse? Lol. Btw I got my people their gear and finished FOR NOW, sorry for the inconvenience.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-08-10 12:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Rescom said:
To try and organize Dynamis nowadays is silly. There are more groups than zones, I didnt like taking zones from other groups. But what can you do when there are 9 groups running at the same time? Do the math, cussing someone and their members or entering a zone that was reserved by some made up rules, which is worse? Lol. Btw I got my people their gear and finished FOR NOW, sorry for the inconvenience.

keep telling yourself that, kid. "Lol." cute.

korpg: the fact you don't get over the fact people think you're a joke indicates a pretty glaring sort of insecurity. you'll need more to back up your status as 'one of the best blm' with more than epeen dmg numbers and 'i can't solo despot/how do you intend for me to solo despot/why would i solo despot'. so you see, you being a joke is really a more recent phenomenon and moreover would appear to be a self-sustaining hobby of yours.

btw please don't get it in your head you should arch-villain me like you do malekith. it's lame. i don't know if that stuff started because he ditched on your stupid isnm, but for someone with such a clear "everyone sees the world different" creed (whatever that even means or pertains to), you certainly don't like when someone sees you as an unworthwhile entity. you can call other people 'failed excuses of players' and dribbling egomaniacs..
but you'd be possessing a pretty eccentric 'worldview' with that~
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-10 12:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Chadamius said:

It's a move a LS named "Warlord" used to make. And they were hated.

lol warlord, brings back memories of some of their members wiping to an aura statue way back (bout 10 people in their ally)