RDM Staples To Get ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » RDM staples to get ?
RDM staples to get ?
 Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2013-07-29 03:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm begining to work on getting the magian healing staff at the moment and i wanted to know on one trial i will have to colect bottled pixie but they are rare/ex , so every time i got one i will have to come back to the npc then go back kill mob to get another one? since i need 10 of those for 1 trial and 15 for the other trial after i will have to jump back and forth to the past to get the item and go back in the past?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-07-29 03:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Surgator said: »
i'm begining to work on getting the magian healing staff at the moment and i wanted to know on one trial i will have to colect bottled pixie but they are rare/ex , so every time i got one i will have to come back to the npc then go back kill mob to get another one? since i need 10 of those for 1 trial and 15 for the other trial after i will have to jump back and forth to the past to get the item and go back in the past?

yes
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2013-07-29 03:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're far enough in the WotG missions, you can recall Meriph, kill the one right by the telepoint, then recall pashh > walk of echoes > grauberg and it's right by where you warp in and then repeat from there, assuming blah blah blah fill in the rest.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
Server: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-07-29 05:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Hidegger said: »
Magian staves take like a week to finish, tamaxchi can be obtained by doing yumcax or all 5 wkr and you can leech the ki so you don't have to be good. Delve accessories should be really easy to get into a ki win and a few plasm farms that happen 2 dozen times a day. Fea's corona farm salvage 2 for the head then the plans, 3 runs if you get lucky on head drop. bokwus legs and feet are great Macc pieces they start getting useful after only a cpl levels. Heka's Kalsiris might take 100 runs but is well worth your time.

You won't get invited to delve at all if you can't land enfeebles which is why you set that as highest priority.

There was no sarcasm intended these are the most beneficial pieces low man or soloer should hope to attain in your position.
Im lucky to see 1 plasm shout a day lol
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-08-01 03:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, can stop derailing a thread with drama.
[+]