Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking for a LS
Looking for a LS
 Ragnarok.Daffel
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2013-07-14 07:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently getting a bit tired of sitting in Nostromo on my own. So was wondering if any LS's are looking to recruit. Favorite event at the moment is probably Salv/II.

I play SAM and WHM but currently throwing some new jobs at the wall to see what sticks. PUP and RDM will probably be what I look to 99 next and gear up to a certain standard.

Start with my SAM - Heavily outdated (750/1500 2/60 masa) Have the delve weapon but still use my masa sets posted with it. Have item sets not listed such as medi, MDT, eva and probably some I have forgotten. Currently trying to finish up a few more usu+1 bits and that's about it.

WHM - Try to gear this competitively. (Refresh hairpin I will see in hell) Also I am not a robot so if I am up at 5am after a morning shift I almost certainly will not be at the top of my game. (Yes, fatigue can set in) I do have the "Usual" gear sets with a bunch more unlisted. Currently working pimp out my curaga set and finish the +2 cleric's cap for huge devotions. (Sometimes I take WHM too seriously) I will not play this at every event so fail DDers can keep on fail DDing though.

Play times - Vary hugely. Work alternates between morning and afternoon/night shifts and I'm GMT (UK) Been in late night shells before which as long as I am not working the next day, have no problem with.

Anyway, if you read all this thank you.

Tl;dr - Looking for shell, play SAM + WHM.
 Ragnarok.Pythean
user: Pythean
By Ragnarok.Pythean 2013-07-14 13:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Feel free to give our shell a look. We do a selection of events and events are not compulsory for those who work weird times.

SFCaitsith
 Ragnarok.Daffel
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2013-07-14 15:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Pythean said: »
Feel free to give our shell a look. We do a selection of events and events are not compulsory for those who work weird times.

SFCaitsith

Thank you for the reply =) Was wondering about the schedule. Is it still empy farming/ein/lim since SoA? Or is it just an old schedule?

Aby and Ein I have always enjoyed so would be up for that. ^^
 Ragnarok.Pythean
user: Pythean
By Ragnarok.Pythean 2013-07-15 01:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Last couple of members are finishing their Empies, seemed stupid to stop, should be done in a week or two. A few members have been leading some delve KI/plasm runs midweek too.

So there are other events that are not on the schedule.

We are just in the process of having a bit of a restructure over the summer.

You can always come and try us out for a few weeks. You are under no obligation to stay :)