Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Defending Ring
Defending Ring
By Orcsbane 2013-06-29 18:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

In reality 70mil is not a bad price either as it is 75-100% of a relic, depending on loan or not. Maybe just my way of looking at it.
By Orcsbane 2013-06-29 18:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So back to ogininal post question please... who is willing to buy and sell d ring? serious inquiries only please! If you want to rant and rave please make another thread. Thanks!
By Orcsbane 2013-07-12 12:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay here is next question: Can someone with a Defending Ring please send screenshot of D Ring being sent via Delivery Box to a mule on same account? If it is even possible that is? I'm trying to visually verify this as when asking current owners of D Ring, I have received two opposite answers.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-12 12:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Squal
Server: Asura
By Asura.Squal 2013-07-12 12:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

He took the "sent via Deliverybox" quite literally.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Vilkacis
Server: Carbuncle
user: Brunno
By Carbuncle.Vilkacis 2013-07-12 14:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone was shouting to sell one in Carbuncle yesterday. He was asking for 100M
 Ragnarok.Azryel
Server: Ragnarok
user: Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-07-12 20:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Your ah.com page says you got your d.ring in August of last year timestamped 2012-08-18 03:35:13, so I'm not entirely sure what the significance is of your posting this screen shot...
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-12 20:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone asked for a screenshot of someone delivery boxing it, since they heard mixed results. Maybe try reading.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-07-12 20:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe try quoting.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-12 20:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think it should be necessary to quote the post immediately before me to ward off that one buttmad *** who won't ever get a ring for 70m

its kind of obvious you jumped to being insulting, it doesnt take much searching to check the previous post
[+]
 Ragnarok.Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-07-12 20:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think it should be necessary to quote the post immediately before me to ward off that one buttmad *** who won't ever get a ring for 70m

Ah, yes, it is quite apparent that in this scenario that I'm the "buttmad ***." Thank you for clarifying lol

You should try some deep breathing.
 Asura.Rezzy
Server: Asura
user: Rezzy
By Asura.Rezzy 2013-07-12 20:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Azryel said: »

Ah, yes, it is quite apparent that in this scenario that I'm the "buttmad ***." Thank you for clarifying lol

You should try some deep breathing.

Just...stop...
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-12 20:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's see. I post a screenshot to answer someone else. You see the screenshot, rage at the almighty green ring that evades your grasp, and immediately *** at me for posting it assuming it's for nothing other than to show off. I have no reason to be upset, you're just trying way too hard.
[+]
By Chyula 2013-07-12 20:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

0/40+ just trying to get a god damn HQ pop. *** SE with their god damn RNG.
 Ragnarok.Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-07-12 20:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's see. I post a screenshot to answer someone else. You see the screenshot, rage at the almighty green ring that evades your grasp, and immediately *** at me for posting it assuming it's for nothing other than to show off. I have no reason to be upset, you're just trying way too hard.

Is it really that much of a stretch for me to assume you're trolling when you made statements like this earlier?

if anyone's seriously considering this ***for 60m, I'll offer 80. Can make a mule on your server to lot ring, you make a mule on mine to take gil. Will paypal you transfer fee. Then my mules can match for real *__*

In this instance I was wrong... I have no problem admitting it. Now let's see if that's enough to be the end of it.
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2013-07-12 20:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

relax, he can not come at your ring in your deliverybox... or can he?
What does not make sense to me though is that Azryel tries to get a d-ring with a very low starting-bid, yet he gets pissed when you just post a screenshot of it. And you stated that yours cost you a lot lot more. what about ffxi-combines and makes us all brothers?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-12 20:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

That wasn't a troll statement. 80m is such an obscene lowball that even though my need to have dring on my alts is relatively low, I would buy it in a second.
[+]
 Bismarck.Davorin
Server: Bismarck
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2013-07-12 20:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Orcsbane said: »
In reality 70mil is not a bad price either as it is 75-100% of a relic, depending on loan or not. Maybe just my way of looking at it.

What does the price of a relic have to do with the price of a defending ring?
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2013-07-12 20:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

For the people trying to buy in a lower price range (under 100 mil), just search for savory shanks on each server and create a thread under a few servers where the price is the cheapest asking for d ring mercs. Rather than having this disagreement over the price, reduce your search to the servers where the pops are cheaper... cheaper pop = cheaper merc, and proceed with a cross server transaction if u r willing.
By macsdf1 2013-07-12 20:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd buy one but i'm po
 Ragnarok.Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-07-12 20:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

That wasn't a troll statement. 80m is such an obscene lowball that even though my need to have dring on my alts is relatively low, I would buy it in a second.

Yeah, I'd pay that too... I notice that the 70m guy on Bismarck disappeared- I was hoping he'd set the cross-server pricing precedent lol

Oh well...
By macsdf1 2013-07-12 20:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Least there will be much shanks due to login bonus, unless everyones making chocobo mask+1s
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-12 20:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

There isn't and never will be a cross-server pricing precedent because only people who are extremely unintelligible will agree to sell a d.ring and most of these people will never have more than one shank. If you really want to walk a mule to qufim on a new server and somehow transfer your gil there for a 4% chance, you'd probably be better off farming the 10m and buying a shank yourself.

There is no real price because there are no legit sellers. The associated time/gil have a worth of over 200m, so it's a joke to think anyone will sell at the price you want. If you want to actually see a ring, wait for the login campaign to start flooding market and buy up some NQ shanks yourself.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Feint
Server: Lakshmi
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-07-12 20:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

All the price gauging should make dring cheaper to obtain.
 Ragnarok.Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-07-12 20:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to actually see a ring, wait for the login campaign to start flooding market and buy up some NQ shanks yourself.
That's an idea...
 Ragnarok.Illumin
user: sylvanica
By Ragnarok.Illumin 2013-08-01 04:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN TWIST

After the login campaign's making it rain shanks, a "Damage Taken -11%" Marjami delve boss drop is released for 500k plasm.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-01 05:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Illumin said: »
M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN TWIST

After the login campaign's making it rain shanks, a "Damage Taken -11%" Marjami delve boss drop is released for 500k plasm.

Just use both.
[+]
 Sylph.Rafaras
Server: Sylph
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2013-08-01 05:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend in Sylph is actually shouting to buy a Dring for 60,000,000g and people are lining up to sell him the ring. If it ever drops that is.
 Ragnarok.Illumin
user: sylvanica
By Ragnarok.Illumin 2013-08-01 12:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

INCEPTION TWIST

The ring is EX only.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-01 13:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Illumin said: »
INCEPTION TWIST

The ring is EX only.

Well, you will use both in a real fight situtation, dring to show how many fights you did/how luckiest you are.
BTW your avatar totally match your text. I love it (hope you arent a guy...).