Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Magic skill ups for WHM99
Magic skill ups for WHM99
 Valefor.Dankx
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Knispo
By Valefor.Dankx 2013-06-28 22:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Im looking for the most efficient way to skill up white magic on my 99 WHM. My magic skills are: Healing = 329, Enfeebling = 359, Enhancing = 331, Divine = 170(=/). Any suggestions?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-06-28 22:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

bar spells instead of protect faster and cost less mp
also if you are spammig it on yourself do it in the shinryu pre battle room as you have no time restrictions there and acces to refresh/fastcast atma's
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2013-06-28 23:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have a level 95 NPC (or an NPC of fairly high level in general), you can use the NPC similar to Josi was suggesting to use the generals and get some pretty ridiculously fast skills up for Enhancing Magic / Healing.

Alternatively, I haven't done this myself, but supposed you can cure undead for Healing skillups too, so find some 90+ mobs in Abyssea and go to down as they'll be hard pressed to kill you if you're sitting on quite a few Refresh Atmas.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Lysan
Server: Bahamut
user: Genryu
By Bahamut.Lysan 2013-09-01 18:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
can macro em to repeat endlessly or 10000 times etc.

How do you do that? Did they change or add new macro commands whilst I was away from the game?
 Phoenix.Bestsapper
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Bestsapper 2013-09-01 19:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

For healing/divine/enfeebling I would just go to aby Grauberg and go fight the skeletons (flux 7???). You can pick what you want level skill wise, but just spam dia, banish, and cure I. You can always throw in some bar spells for enhancing if you feel like it to level enhancing as well.
By Spiraboo 2013-09-02 07:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a very good solution for the rarity of the event, but buffing resistant ops npc also yields very good skill up - if you happen to be doing one on a mage class. :P