Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » WildsKeeper Reives
WildsKeeper Reives
By Toushin 2013-06-25 23:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

For anyone that is interested, a couple ppl from my ls myself included will be scheduling a Wildskeeper Reive Run for Morimar Basalt Fields on the week of July 14th if we can get enough people. As this will be most of ours 1st Wildkeeper run not sure about what jobs to take and how many we should get so any input would be greatly appreciated. Not yet sure of the time and day run will take place but will keep everyone posted.
[+]
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Demibarewolfe 2013-06-26 08:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

A good mix of support/Dd's should suffice, however I would suggest working on the colonization rate on the area you are planning to go to because those NM's take damage based on the colonization rate. A 20% rate equals a long fight...trust me I know first hand.
By Tphantom 2013-06-26 08:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Atm with a colonization rate on 20-30% we did morimar and forret, in about 3 hours, with 6-8 cors with a rotation of random deal/ wild card, and smn 5-6, rest of ppl are 3-4 pld and DD. Atm we stopped until next update for cost reasons.
By Enuyasha 2013-06-26 08:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Demibarewolfe said: »
A good mix of support/Dd's should suffice, however I would suggest working on the colonization rate on the area you are planning to go to because those NM's take damage based on the colonization rate. A 20% rate equals a long fight...trust me I know first hand.
I second this notion, Tchakka at 40% colonization rate was horrible.
By sico 2013-06-26 09:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Done morimar with 30 + ppl and lasted 4 hours @ 20%. Bring much Time and throw bodys as much as possible .
 Ragnarok.Rhowan
Server: Ragnarok
user: Rhowan37
By Ragnarok.Rhowan 2013-06-26 11:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

We need to set a solid date and time.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-06-26 13:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd also like to know if a time can be picked. If it's a time I can go, I'll be there.
By Toushin 2013-06-26 21:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

K so decided to try and put this thing together on Sunday July 14th @ 6 P.M. EST. Don't know how long it will take to gather people but I want to try and do some last minute Colonization Reives to raise Colonization Rate, and get any last minute stragglers that just shy of the 95-100k bayld price. Anyone's welcome to join the more the merrier I guess. Any questions feel free to PM me or /tell ingame.
[+]
By aniero 2013-06-27 11:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I've put this in my phone so I won't forget
By Gunblaze 2013-06-27 14:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested as well. I'll try to get access and bayld for both my main and my mule by the 14th.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-06-27 17:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Gunblaze said: »
I'm interested as well. I'll try to get access and bayld for both my main and my mule by the 14th.
If possible, earn your bayld from Morimar so it increases the c. rate there and makes the fight easier!
 Ragnarok.Ecaroh
user: Ecaroh
By Ragnarok.Ecaroh 2013-06-28 10:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Im interested. Bringing me and my pimp *** cure bot Mule.

AND I agree lets all try to hang out in Morimir and work on colonization rate at the very least the Saturday before and try to feed the Biovacs so players can get out there easier.

Last time I tried to hit a Wildskeeper Reive all Biovacs were down but #1 and #2 and I could not get to the event in time before TOD. (it was at 15% when I started killing my way out to it)

Ill advertise this to my social LS.

Eca
By fractalvoid 2013-06-28 11:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

ill gladly come if im on. send me a pm here if im not in game. i can come on cor or sch and will help raise up colonization rates beforehand.
 Ragnarok.Lokysama
user: samahel
By Ragnarok.Lokysama 2013-07-02 07:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm interested too
i ll try to be ig
job: cor whm geo mainly usefull i think
but i can heavy dd if enough mage
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-02 08:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

If I can manage to get the Bayld in time then I'm interested. I'll probably come DRK or SAM. Both are pretty well geared.

Won't be able to make it :/
1. Probably won't be able to get the Bayld in time.
2. I was recently informed you need more than just the Bayld to get in and need to do a bunch of other stuff I never bothered doing.

Oh well. Good Luck!
 Ragnarok.Littleanimal
user: Beanie
By Ragnarok.Littleanimal 2013-07-06 11:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be there with at least 5-6 people from my ls.
By Toushin 2013-07-08 08:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

So I asked a few ppl in my ls and they weren't sure so asking the ppl here that wanted to join. With 2days version update and the appearance of 2 new naakual/ Wildskeeper Reive left with 2 choices: 1) Go ahead and do Morimar Basalt Fields Wildskeeper Reive as planned or 2) Say lets go do 1 of the new Naakual. No matter what choice is picked still being held on Sunday July 14th at 6PM EST as scheduled.
By Gunblaze 2013-07-08 08:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say Morimar just because I need the drops from it. :P
[+]
By azuraeu 2013-07-08 12:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If you go July 14th I can get alot of my shell to turn up, plus friends of friends. I can prob get maybe up to 30 players to come through word of mouth.

See you there.
[+]
By Gunblaze 2013-07-09 21:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit me up in-game whenever people start boosting Morimar's (or whatever zone's) colonization rate and I'll head down if I'm free. I'd hate to be COR for this and shoot at the NM for 3 hours, because that is never fun.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-07-09 22:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
If I can manage to get the Bayld in time then I'm interested. I'll probably come DRK or SAM. Both are pretty well geared.

Won't be able to make it :/
1. Probably won't be able to get the Bayld in time.
2. I was recently informed you need more than just the Bayld to get in and need to do a bunch of other stuff I never bothered doing.

Oh well. Good Luck!
The only thing you really need to do is this quest:

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Life_on_the_Frontier

Granted, it does require you to have done some imprimatur ops and get a little bit of fame but that's fairly easy to do. You can do some quests to earn fame to lower the amount you need. So you can probably still get this done.

I'd keep going since many others will likely be in the same boat and even if you don't get done before this particular event, you'll be prepped for the next one.