Struggling With Finding People For Aby Clears.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Struggling with finding people for Aby clears.
Struggling with finding people for Aby clears.
 Ragnarok.Granis
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Granis25
By Ragnarok.Granis 2013-06-25 08:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I've noticed at times I'm finding it difficult to find Aby parties at all, or at least for specific NMs I happen to need for clears.

I've been shouting for Amphitrite (Aby-Grauberg boss, last zone clear I need) for a while now, and I'vre gotten barely anyone interested in helping. (the two people who sent me a tell was one guy offering to merc it for me if I was willing to pay him a lot of gil, and I didn't know if it was worth the 500k-800k or however he might have charged me just for a damn clear, and the other guy bugged out the second I told him I didn't have a pop and we'd need to farm it. But seriously, Amphi only needs one KI...and Melo Melo must be up a lot judging from how unpopular Amphi is. :/ )

I'm scared tot hink of how hard it's going to be to get help for the Caturae I need AFTER this, as well. Especially Rani, since people will assume I want Rani for Epona's and charge me gil I just plain don't have. :/
By Chimerawizard 2013-06-25 08:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't have friends who can help with a NM or two real quick?
If not, expect whoever helps to want some compensation.

It might be better if you want clear to shout each of the items for +2 armor FL. Make sure to have yellow proc & red proc covered, then do a few for like 1~2hr's of spam.
-end run

Caturae is the same, expect to pay if you don't have friends who can help you kill an NM. Most difficult will be the two in the heroes zones since they aren't just up & wandering.

A good way ppl get me to help with stuff like that is to go do an event w/ me & at the end, ask everyone to come help kill x real quick for clear.
It's hard to ignore requests when you know you've got nothing planned yet. At least more so than when you're already doing something and someone asks for help.
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2013-06-25 09:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Melo Melo was kind of annoying if I recall. I'd suggest just farming up a ki from gold chests in the zone. It is one of only two possible kis so it wouldn't take very long and I think more people would be willing to help that way. If you have the ki ready, I mean.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2013-06-25 09:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, if you have the KI already, you might be able to get a clear group together.

I'll see if I can help you get the Cat kills to some capacity. I'm pretty sure I can handle 3/6 myself, so I'll try poking you later.
 Ragnarok.Returner
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-06-25 12:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a mule who needs clear too, I will bring my main to help kill for the mule to get clear. Let me know when you do this. Thank you.
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
user: Dbill
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2013-06-25 12:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Granis contact me ingame, screw these merc groups. I'll help you and have plenty of friends that like to help.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Returner
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2013-06-25 14:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

we can all do it together, I will help farm the pops too.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-06-25 15:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
Yeah, if you have the KI already, you might be able to get a clear group together.

I'll see if I can help you get the Cat kills to some capacity. I'm pretty sure I can handle 3/6 myself, so I'll try poking you later.
I can probably take all 6 at once while fraps'ing to show everyone how badass I am.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Granis
user: Granis25
By Ragnarok.Granis 2013-06-28 21:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry that I have not been on, been busy for the past few days, but I'll try to contact some of you soon.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.