WHM, Looking For People To Run Stuff With.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » WHM, looking for people to run stuff with.
WHM, looking for people to run stuff with.
 Ragnarok.Granis
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Granis25
By Ragnarok.Granis 2013-06-18 21:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I want to start doing some events, I'm not the best geared or skilled WHM out there, and am still learning, but someone in my LS told me that WHM isn't like a DD, I can't learn how to get better on my own, I actually have to get out there and do events to learn more. I still need a few things from AByssea but i'm sure very few people still do Aby still, but it's not the only thing I'm interested in.

WHM is my main geared job, but I'm working on getting THF99 as well, but I'm probably going to have to work hard for a while to get passable THF gear, But I do know that Job Variety is important which is why I'm saying that and why I'm willing to get THF up there. Know I can't come WHM for everything.

I would like to do Salvage. I still need to do old Salvage to get my 15s/25s/35s for the base pieces I want to make for WHM and THF. but I would'nt mind doing II as well for Marduk plans and Marduk 45 piece. I'll take whatever small share of alex you'll give me, and I have enough AP for like 12 permits right now, and I'm more than happy to run assault with folks who need permits!

I know I stand zero chance of going to NNI with the job I play, but some oldschool Nyzul might be cool if some of you want to spam legs floors so I can try for Goliard pants.

Meeble Burrows is another event I've been wantng to get into a static for a while, it seems like such a fun event and it's sad few people do it. There's stuff I need out of it, too.

I'm open to other stuff too, like Limbus, Einherjar, and even Dynamis, if you wouldn't mind a WHM tagging along.

There's also Delve.... but you kinda need big groups for that anyway..... and most people seem to already have their Chapuli clear anyhow. Most people shout for delve rather than static anyway.

Let me know if I could be of any use at all!