Ruinator Up To Date WS Gear!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Ruinator up to date WS gear!
Ruinator up to date WS gear!
 Fenrir.Jicamakid
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: JicamaKid
By Fenrir.Jicamakid 2013-05-28 22:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

With all this new stuff out now from delve's whats best set up for BST ruinator like to see what I need work on or how close to it and ty for any info? Tp gear set up too be great too if ya can post up to date list?
[+]
 Siren.Attaxia
Server: Siren
user: Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2013-06-08 18:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You should be ultimately aiming for this:
ItemSet 302815
Capped STR paths on all delve pieces.

Mekira Oto+1 > Mikinaak - on the fTP bonus days if you don't need the acc from Mikinaak. I would think if you have capped all paths (or close), losing the acc from head would be no issue at all.

Heafoc mitts and Fortis mantle will boost your Ruinator damage providing your attack and accuracy are capped/near capped vs the target (note that these items both have acc penalties). You may even be able to use these against higher level targets if you have very good ranks on your Delve gear.

Realistically, getting to point of maxed rank armour will be a gradual process, and your build will constantly change as your delve ranks grow. It will be mainly up to you to change around pieces in your build, although if you are unsure you can post it and ask for advice on what to upgrade next.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Jicamakid
Server: Fenrir
user: JicamaKid
By Fenrir.Jicamakid 2013-07-15 20:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

with all the new stuff that came out is there better stuff to choose for ruminator now? Can post what ya think is best atm for gear and ty?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [267 days between previous and next post]
By honeycomb 2014-04-08 16:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Was wondering what to use now for ruinator ws gear set? Since there a lot new stuff out as of 4/8/14 was wonder what the goal set now so I cant improve and work on whats needed :).