Ereptor Or Patentia Lance?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Ereptor or Patentia Lance?
Ereptor or Patentia Lance?
 Bismarck.Aselin
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2013-05-06 15:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Until I can finish Rhongomiant, which lance is better? Or should I work on an OaT lance until Rhongomiant is finished?

But, I've already purchased Ereptor and Patentia to test out. So, Ereptor or Patentia? Unfortunately, I can't afford the other one, Chanar Xyston, so going to stick to one of these two. One commented that the 480 delay on the Ereptor kills hit builds, but has 1 more damage and Drain TP plus Attack +17. The other has 1 less damage but higher delay (492) and Attack +15.

I couldn't find definite answers in search, so looking for feedback and suggestions. Thank you.

Also, take note, I've just gotten back from a two year hiatus from the game, and I'm still trying to figure out what's good and what's not for my various jobs. I'm sure a lot of things has changed since 2011 job-wise. Heck, RDM is a dead job now according to a lot of people I've talked to since I came back.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-05-06 15:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Patentia for the Conserve TP. Probably want to work on that OaT.
[+]
By kenshynofshiva 2013-05-06 15:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Get to the new area and start working on getting one of the new polearms the one you can get for bayld pretty much guarantees max bayld per revive if people dont zerg it down in 2 seconds lol. The new gear is pretty insane in my book just use 1 of those two and get to work on the new gear and don't look back....

Coalition Lance 99 [Main] All Races
DPS: 1598 DMG:131 Delay:492 Accuracy+10 Reives: DMG:157
LV 99 DRG

It really doesn't take long to farm up one of these and in a revive to farm bayld the stardivers from this are sick as hell...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-05-06 15:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Aselin said: »
Until I can finish Rhongomiant, which lance is better? Or should I work on an OaT lance until Rhongomiant is finished?

I just noticed this.

As the previous poster said... might want to pause working on that and work towards the Adoulin polearms.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-05-08 08:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll want to work on Delve actually.

Get in a PUG and get your clears. Then farm Plasm (or hope it drops along the way) and use the new shiny ophidian trident.

... Something I still need to do. <_<
 Bismarck.Aselin
Server: Bismarck
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2013-05-08 16:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still trying to catch up on other things. I have yet to do the next leg of the SoA missions in Adoulin at the moment, and I was told by one of my LS mates I have to clear all those before doing the final Deives or Reives, or whatever she was talking about last night. Or else, I won't be able to do the last NM fights, supposedly.

So, many changes in the last two years so I'm still trying figure even these Deives/Reives out and how to get the weapons. At the same time, I'm trying to finish stuff I've started years ago.

I'll probably start working on the polearm (and bow for my RNG) in the next few weeks though.