Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Any Linkshells around
Any Linkshells around
 Ragnarok.Taereon
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2013-05-06 13:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. Taereon of Caitsith here. Are there any U.S. shells doing events nowadays? I like adventure and I also enjoy playing one character. My favorite jobs to play are Dnc, Mnk, Drk(no relic), Smn, Sch, Cor, War, and Drg in that order. I'm CST.

I do have goals in the game right now but I'm waiting on the dust to settle with the new content before I actually make a decision.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Likard
user: likard
By Ragnarok.Likard 2013-05-10 21:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be interested as well. Same time zone.
I have Blue with 99 coin sword, Sam and Cor with 90 Empyreans (Sam is very nicely geared in NNi and other good gear), Smn with very nice gear and Odin/Alexander. I'm interested in a Delve LS.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2013-05-30 19:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping this.... I'm looking for an US/EU speaking event shell that runs around JP prime time(starting around 4am~ EST). I had to edit this cuz my GMT times were prolly a bit off lol, shits kinda confusing. But basically I'm a late night player on pst-1 due to work and get boned from playing est prime time. Mssg me or /tell in game, thx
By Kyrtia 2013-06-15 22:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Darn, I was hoping this might be closer to my time. I play later on in PST, log on after 9pm (12am EST) lately but usually only on Wed Fri and Sun due to my schedule and family commitments. The latest I can stay up unless it's a Friday, etc., is 2am PST but that's pushing it.

I have already server hopped to be here because I was following my brother and a friend but our schedules aren't mingling well anymore.

I was in a small LS for a while but due to whatever reasons I logged in one day and the shell was broken and I don't see many of the members online at all.

If anyone knows of a social/semi-casual LS that actually does a few events from time to time please send a /tell either to me or my other toon (Opliah) that I've been using more of lately.

I want to get into some of the newer content but don't have much time at all, so when I get on for an event I try to focus on what needs to get done, however, with no help lately I don't have alot accomplished. Like most, I detest pickup-groups for most of the usual reasons so I'm hoping to find something fairly regular (not necessarily constant, just something that can keep to a schedule if that makes sense).