Mandau /wristing
First Page 2 3 4
 Sylph.Mordra
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Mordra
By Sylph.Mordra 2013-03-27 09:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So fellow Mandau users... let the /wrist-ing begin... Unless they update the damage of Mandau, it just became 2nd class at 99.

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Macoquetza

(edit)I guess, since people don't get this sarcasm, I should put this disclaimer on here. My God people... I'm not stupid. (I'm not sure why this forum, as opposed to others, wouldn't show that this was added later.)
 Leviathan.Kincard
Server: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2013-03-27 09:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

If you ignore the really high (for a dagger) delay and the fact it can't do triple damage and has a stat that's a lot more useful (attack+40) you'd be right, yeah.

I don't think it's a big deal. Closing the gap between REM and normal weapons has been something lots of people have asked for, after all, since REM wielders didn't want their weapon getting nuked.
[+]
By innit 2013-03-27 09:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

DPS on mandau is way higher, there is no triple damage or aftermath and you can't stack MS on it. Not to mention poison and 40 attack :D It's nice for none empy/relic owners, however.
 Carbuncle.Sambb
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 09:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

People like you don't deserve a relic if you think that dagger is better than all options.... be ashamed you noob.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Majistical
By Carbuncle.Majistical 2013-03-27 09:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

sambb just broke the internets
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 09:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

damn right,

its the same in the GK thread oh look it has higher base dmg it MUST be better than amano!!!
By Valentine 2013-03-27 09:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Math isn't trustfull... that's why LOL if you know what I mean...
 Sylph.Mordra
By Sylph.Mordra 2013-03-27 09:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sambb said: »
People like you don't deserve a relic if you think that dagger is better than all options.... be ashamed you noob.

Don't call me a noob. I didn't say it was the best option. I am WELL aware of the stats of Mandau. I was merely referring to the DMG rating and thought I'd provoke some thoughts about it from others. People like you need to get over themselves and get a life. I worked my *** off for 10 years to get where I am on this game. And that's just it... it's a game.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-27 09:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

you just said mandau was 2nd class....wtf else is that suppose to mean?
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 09:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet YOUR the one quoting it as becoming second class...

Thoughts you provoked were in my mind "that guys is a tard for making such a rediculous comment"

Those were the thoughts you provoked. No one cares how long you have "worked your *** off" for on this game either.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-27 09:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Mordra said: »
I worked my *** off for 10 years to get where I am on this game.
Should have tried harder.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 09:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and by the way I have a life it just so happens while I am taking a break from my maths course im taking i thought id come to see how many POL errors came up then came across your stupid post.
 Sylph.Murex
By Sylph.Murex 2013-03-27 09:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Mordra sounds like a tard :D
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-27 09:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Murex said: »
He is using Twilight Knife on thf with no Suppanomimi or Thaumas gear. Leave him alone, he took 10 years to get to this point.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-27 09:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I got thf up to lvl 99 by burning it in aby so I could use fajin boots >_>.
[+]
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2013-03-27 09:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/112776-Dev-Tracker-Findings-Posts-%28NO-DISCUSSION%29?p=5649060&viewfull=1#post5649060
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 09:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

yo be careful thor because if you have any NNI gear you must have no life like me, because NNI is incredibly hard yo.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2013-03-27 09:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So fellow Mandau users... let the /wrist-ing begin... Unless they update the damage of Mandau, it just became 2nd class at 99.

So, 40 less attack, no hidden 3x damage proc, no superior weapon skill.

But 3 more base damage, +24 delay, 8 agi for Exenterator since that's what you'll be using only, SUBTLE BLOW+7, and...

WATER. RESIST. +20.

Sign me the *** up for that first class dagger.
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-27 09:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

yo be careful thor because if you have any NNI gear you must have no life like me, because NNI is incredibly hard yo.
And I must have used movement hacking as well right?
 Sylph.Murex
By Sylph.Murex 2013-03-27 09:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I gave my life away a long time ago so I had nothing to give up for my 15/15 NNI gear <.<
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 09:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder said: »
So fellow Mandau users... let the /wrist-ing begin... Unless they update the damage of Mandau, it just became 2nd class at 99. http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Macoquetza
So, 40 less attack, no hidden 3x damage proc, no superior weapon skill. But 3 more base damage, +24 delay, 8 agi for Exenterator since that's what you'll be using only, SUBTLE BLOW+7, and... WATER. RESIST. +20. Sign me the *** up for that first class dagger.

I just lol'd waaaay harder than i should have at this post.
 Sylph.Mordra
By Sylph.Mordra 2013-03-27 09:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Really?

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Sylph.Mordra said:
I worked my *** off for 10 years to get where I am on this game.
Should have tried harder.

I could spend my whole life on here, but I don't. I try to spend some time off of here XD

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said: »
you just said mandau was 2nd class....wtf else is that suppose to mean?

No one gets sarcasm anymore. Why so serious?

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
He is using Twilight Knife on thf with no Suppanomimi or Thaumas gear. Leave him alone, he took 10 years to get to this point.

I was gone from June 2010 until November 2012. So I haven't been able to get into the NNI stuff yet. And as for Suppanomimi, I got Abyssal back when I was only BLM main in 2003-4. Just haven't gotten around to getting things up to speed.
 Sylph.Mordra
By Sylph.Mordra 2013-03-27 10:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if everyone didn't get the intended sarcasm of the /wristing and 2nd class part. I should have been more clearly spoken. Stop the drama please.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-27 10:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

how are people suppose to tell when people are being sarcastic when typing. if your being sarcastic add /sarcasm at the end or something gdi.

The new Sim city is the best game ever made.

The new Sim city is the best game ever made./sarcasm >_>
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-27 10:06:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't call me a noob. I didn't say it was the best option. I am WELL aware of the stats of Mandau. I was merely referring to the DMG rating and thought I'd provoke some thoughts about it from others. People like you need to get over themselves and get a life. I worked my *** off for 10 years to get where I am on this game. And that's just it... it's a game.
I'll be blunt, but to come out with such a thread you essentialy wasted 10 years.

How can you spend 10 years on something and still not grasp it and enjoy bathing in your own ignorance, then attack others when they point it out?

You need to get the *** out, I don't even care if you get a life by doing so, you just need to get out, you have literally 0 credibility.

Here, that's the thought you provoked from me.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phettyx
Server: Ragnarok
user: Phetty
By Ragnarok.Phettyx 2013-03-27 10:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

But Sim City is the best game ever made...
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-27 10:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phettyx said: »
But Sim City is the best game ever made...

...works fine too....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 10:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice edit on the orignal post however I don't actually think you were being sarcastic at all, I think you were completely butt hurt about a dagger having a higher base dmg than mandau.

Then when everyone ridiculed you for being a complete tool you played the /Iwasbeingsarcastic card...

No one believes you.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-03-27 10:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk Sam I think Mordra really was being sarcastic......................................
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2013-03-27 10:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess, since people don't get this sarcasm, I should put this disclaimer on here. My God people... I'm not stupid.

If you're gonna retract statements and play the "guys I'm just joking, calm down I didn't mean it lol" ***, then cover your tracks better. Your first posts claims its first now over Mandau, you're not "provoking" thoughts, especially when you immediately resort to the "GET A LIFE" and "I PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 10 YEARS I HAVE A M ICON NEXT TO MY NAME I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING" cards.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4