users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Carbuncle LS Looking for members
Carbuncle LS Looking for members
 Carbuncle.Chinchilla
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Chinchilla 2009-06-21 16:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi! I'm looking to fill about 5 spots in my linkshell.

While we consider ourselves a more advanced endgame LS, I'll gladly trial the right person who has a willingness to learn. People who want to learn and do ***are 10x better than the fagbags who think they know everything.

I need people who are interested in killing HNM's. By no way do I mean waste our time sitting at them all the time waiting for pops, but people who WANT to camp ***and still do 5+ events per week.

We're working on summer hours, so we've got 2 free nights scheduled until about september. In my experience often even the most hardcore ffxi people can get burnt out by too many events, so we take our free nights happily. However if there's an HNM due we'll gather for that, and we'll schedule optional limbo's every once in a while to ensure a steady inflow of omegers and ultimers.

Einherjar is a required attendance event. I keep DRF numbers down, so we do Ein in my seperate shell teamed up with friends and another LS. That works on points. I hate points, but it's the fairest way we can do Einherjar atm.

Our goal is efficency... Events (besides lolcity dynamis) only last between 1-2 hours

Apply if:
~~ You have excellent playtime <<~~~ Very important
~~ You actually still like playing ffxi
~~ You want to do HNM's
~~ You're not HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

What helps:
~~ Don't need us to get you CoP wins for Tav access
~~ Have multiple 75's, including a mage/support and DD/Tank

www.downrightfiercels.org
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-06-22 04:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I know where you can find interested people...