Liberator vs. Conqueror
 Bahamut.Atoreis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2013-02-25 19:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Fthis said: »
Based on my experience playing with Legend everyday, with his performance being amazing on both jobs respectively, i do think i enjoy playing with his Conq WAR more than his Lib Dark Knight. Mighty Strikes Upheavel with AM3 on is pretty insane.

I would like to see parses of total damage done during Might Strikes on lets say PW zerg with Conqueror and Ragnarok and check if its really worth it that much as zerg weapon. Because I remember I was doing like 7000+ avg Resolution w/o optimal set for it. Assuming I was only DDing whole fight ( White stagger made by mages) I was able to do around 10-12 Resolutions during MS. I wonder how many more Upheavels can make a Conqueror user.
 Cerberus.Stereo
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Stereo 2013-02-26 07:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

"like 7000+ avg resolution" - "10-12 resolutions during MS"

The difference between 7k ws's x 10 or 7k ws's x 11 or 7k ws x 12 is HUGE!

70k/77k/84k (base->10%->10% increase - total: 20% difference in dmg dude.... that's not even including melee dmg.

Also, I highly doubt that Conq/Liberator or Ragnorak will outperform each other by a margin as big as 20% assuming skill/gear/buffs/playstyle/purpose are controlled
 Cerberus.Fthis
Server: Cerberus
user: Benjix
By Cerberus.Fthis 2013-02-26 16:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

when a warrior mighty strikes with conq, AM3 up, they will always win the parse on that particular fight, unless that warrior sucks. thetom in my linkshell has done 10k+ resolution a few times to ADL with mighty strikes on, but i think with conquerer, you will get 2-3 more weapon skills off during mighty strikes than a ragnarok.