Epitaph LS Recruiting
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-04 20:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

0/40? Hardly, last I checked you didn't go 1/1 and we haven't even hit your attempts yet.

We've done Odin v2 for months when it was the thing, not sure where that random sling comes from. No idea where you get your information from, but is it necessary to try to ***up a recruitment thread? You just can't ever keep your disgusting personality from spewing over all the threads on these forums eh? I didn't "chase off" most of my back line, I had a falling out with an individual and have since replaced them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-04 20:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A long time ago, I went to garuda to join the remake of SapereAude. They had a lovely recruitment thread. They were complete trash and the other options on the server were terrible. I was not pleased.

Your recruitment thread focuses on the positives, as it should, but seeing as there are no other options here people deserve to know what they're getting into. I've only stated facts here, and they may be useful to people considering transferring. You're more than welcome to state clearer records instead of vague denials.

I'm not recruiting and delve content isn't competitive: I'm solely posting this to inform people that they're not joining a lovely rainbows and unicorns destroy everything shell. They're joining something that's barely above a repeated PUG.

If you really want to swing penises, we went 1/4. We also didn't have that Oatixur we got Kaparu, were still developing that strategy you copied from Kaparu, and had no Senbaaks available.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-04 20:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Strategy "copied" from Kaparu? The same strategy that is widely available across ffxiah.com and BG? lol You are so full of yourself. You haven't stated any facts, only false accusations and gross over exaggerations in an attempt to take a jab at me due to some misguided anger.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-04 20:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I've said what I came here to say, I'm not going to go back and forth with you all night. You want to prove me wrong, do it. I would've loved to have a post like mine before I wasted 3 months on that shithole they call Garuda.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-07-04 20:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Bahamut.Serj said: »
Hi Draylo.

Hi, how you been?

Moving around more. How's life?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-04 20:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair, it's probably closer to 25. We usually see them go 2-3x a night while we're there.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-04 20:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have to prove anything to you, nor do I want to. I've led this LS for over two years, before Epitaph it was BringeroftheDawn. I don't need to post a track record of our clears, most of the members I've geared have Odin v2 or other gear.

I could go into depth about you and your disgusting personality and how you treat people, but I'm sure 99% of the FFXI population knows all about you already. Do any potential applicants have to pee on the phone for you Thorn?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-04 20:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It'd be a bit strange for your applicants to have to indulge in my fetishes. If you're going to add that in, make it the shower please. I'm not competing, I haven't been recruiting for years and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon. I'm just informing people that it's not anywhere near a coordinated group and if they transfer here they have 0 other options in the timezone.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-04 20:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Josiahfk said: »
0/40? What are you on so far Draylo, you're saying he's really over exaggerating right?

He is, he has no idea how anything runs in our shell except from what he has heard (potentially) from ex members. The guy is always angry at something.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-04 21:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
It'd be a bit strange for your applicants to have to indulge in my fetishes. If you're going to add that in, make it the shower please. I'm not competing, I haven't been recruiting for years and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon. I'm just informing people that it's not anywhere near a coordinated group and if they transfer here they have 0 other options in the timezone.

How exactly do you know anything about my LS? We coordinate just fine and have a teamspeak with 15~ people in it every night that still enjoy playing FFXI together. You just seem mighty angry over something that wasn't my fault. Perhaps you should think about how you treat people.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-04 21:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You are disclosing exaggerations and slander you thought up in your head. What happened to not going back and forth? You can go be drunk elsewhere and not in my recruitment thread.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-04 21:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This is my current character.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-04 21:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I've posted nothing about you, either. I've only posted about the current state of your linkshell. I'm not a perfect person and if you really want to publicly list my flaws I'm sure it could do me some good.

I do appreciate the plug to my fetish though, it's like viral marketing!
 Lye
By Lye 2013-07-04 21:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop the ping-pong posting.

It's a forum, not a tea party.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-07-04 21:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lye said: »
Stop the ping-pong posting.

It's a forum, not a tea party.

Tea party, you say?

[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-07-04 21:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we fight in our recruitment thread instead?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-04 22:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8