Cheap DD whm
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-10-15 17:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

im thinking of making an dd gear set for my cure mule just for shiggles

what easily attainable gear could i get ? i don't want to throw in in a lot of gil on it max a couple of hundreds thousand.
and also the dd set still need to be high on refresh

its mostly jstu to squeese a little more DD power out of the mule for dyna / salvage farming purpose not for anykind of big important fights
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-10-15 17:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheap and DD WHM are very poor bedfellows.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-10-15 17:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Zelus tiara, Blessed hands, legs, feet and goading belt is as cheap as you can get. DD wise it would probably get you further to just play Whm at its best and provide support to your main with haste, buffs and enfeebs.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2012-10-15 17:49:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I am agreeing with the above. It takes a lot of time and patience to make a WHM DD do decently.

However, easy high damage club to get is a Molva Maul or if you got a little patience, doing the Store TP Magian Club. WHM/SAM in Abyssea with Store TP + Regain Atmas, mob, and spam to your hearts content.

The gear Sheelay listed is easily obtainable. Your Realmrazer set can be primarily the MND set you should be carrying around or just have as part of a ton of your gear anyway.

Otherwise, you will lose a lot of steam being unable to dual wield if you plan to go WHM/Mage Subjob. Consider climbing Nyzul 100 for the mule just for access to Mystic Boon, and know when to be able to use it to keep MP up.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-10-16 11:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

atm im doing fine keeping up haste booststr shell and protect and having slow para and dia2 on whatever takes more than a couple of seconds to kill.
so i tend to jut get my whm up and melee on the nm's anyway jsut to get that littlse speed boost.

gain its not for abyssea so atma stuff is not to be considere its purely for time limited farming like dyna and salvage

but hittin with owles and the cure potency staff just seems a bit meh

i just want to squeese a bit more umph out of it

i was thinkign of exchanging the tamas ring for raja's ring and maybe get a brutal earring +ghillies
kjsut use thst int5/str5 ring he has for blm (jsut a proccing job)

cheap cheap cheap as all gil needs to go for alex for his yagrush
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2012-10-16 13:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
cheap cheap cheap as all gil needs to go for alex for his yagrush

@.@ wat

If you want cheap, then just slap on blessed gear. I won't say anything else as Ghishlain covered all I would say.
 Asura.Krysanthia
Server: Asura
user: krysi
By Asura.Krysanthia 2012-10-16 13:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to add also reverend mail...for body.. at least thats what I use when I melee on whm..slap on brutal earring chivalrous chain I got rid of tamas and got rajas ring..and molva maul is awesome..the rest as the others above me stated:) gl and have fun^^

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-10-16 13:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

TY for all the info