Einherjar LS Recruiting!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Einherjar LS Recruiting!
Einherjar LS Recruiting!
 Asura.Niloc
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Niloc
By Asura.Niloc 2009-06-01 09:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever wanted to get into Einherjar but cant find a LS decent enough to win runs?!

Well now is your chance! InHerJar has just repearled due to the past leader needing to leave the game, and now we we have repearled to be Reinherjar!

We are currently looking for 10-12 hard working, decently geared and commited players who can turn up twice a week for an hour to bash on mobs and get Abjurations and Ampoules out of it! The LS in the past has already beat Odin 3 times! And got plenty of Abujrations to toss around we are are well experienced!

The run times are as followed -

Wednesday GATHER TOGETHER at 7:00pm EST (00:00 GMT) and enter by 7:30pm EST (00:30 GMT)!

Saturdays GATHER TOGETHER at 8:00pm EST (01:00 GMT) and enter by 8:30pm EST (01:30 GMT)!

Einherjar runs can only take a maximum of 30 minutes! So its a quick event to attend.

What jobs are we after? Well just about a bit of everything!

We are currently recruiting BLMs, WHMs, RDMs, SCHs, BRDs as our mages!

And WAR, DRG, DRK, SAM, MNK, RNG or any DD who can hold their own!

What do you get from Einherjar?

Rewards from Einherjar are as followed -

ANY king Abjuration can drop at Odin and throughout the lesser chambers, also the special ToAU Abjurations drop here too!

Odin Armour drops from the big baddie himself, ever wanted a Valkeries Fork or a Valhallas Helm! This is the place to get it!

Ampoules - For every win you are awarded an amount of ampoules from 900 up to 2700! These can be exchanged for a large variety of goodies from the Einherjar NPC in nashmau and are needed for Mythic Weapon progress!

Finally! How can you apply?

Simple visit Our Website ( http://reinherjar.guildportal.com )! and post your application on the forums under "General Discussions!" There is even a template to use there! Take this chance to show off your gear and merits! As each applicant will be reviewed. You will have to sign up to guildportal to use this but its quick and easy!
You can also contact the officers in game Cutestuffies, Brillant, Weldon and myself! Niloc, and we will help you get it sorted out!

We are a friendly bunch and Einherjar is an easy event to learn with some fantastic rewards!

Thank you for your time, and i hope to see friends here apply!

Niloc.
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-06-01 10:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I just checked out your site, and where your post here says you run on Wednesday and Thursday, I believe you meant Wednesday and Saturday. Nothing major, just a minor typo. ;)

That being said, I wish i could join, but I have responsibilites with a Limbus LS on Saturdays which would conflict with your runs. I've been wanting to join a good Einherjar LS that's compatible with my playtimes (could use a good challenge on BRD), but hey, time conflicts happen.

I wish you all the best of luck!
 Asura.Niloc
By Asura.Niloc 2009-06-01 10:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that was awfully daft of me! Thanks for pointing that out.
 Asura.Kathlyn
user: Kathlyn
By Asura.Kathlyn 2009-06-02 09:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Niloc said:
And got plenty of Abujrations to toss around we are are well experienced!

For sure, you had an incredible luck with drops, Nil :p
 Asura.Niloc
By Asura.Niloc 2009-06-03 07:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh getting V Fork to drop on the first odin made up for the year and a half of trying to get full Ares's and failing!