What To 99 First, Apoc Or Rag?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » what to 99 first, Apoc or Rag?
what to 99 first, Apoc or Rag?
First Page 2
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kuahana
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-15 02:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

5 marrows, 2 relics, both 95. what to do?
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2012-09-15 02:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Apoc.
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-15 03:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you use Ragnarok mainly for Resolution have it 99 won't change much things (of course it doesn't hurt), so apoc first.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-09-15 03:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »
Since you use Ragnarok mainly for Resolution have it 99 won't change much things (of course it doesn't hurt), so apoc first.

So, what's the reason for Apoc then? No real-situation utility and less overall damage? Ok lol.
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-15 03:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Cerberus.Detzu said: »

So, what's the reason for Apoc then? No real-situation utility and less overall damage? Ok lol.

Are you kidding? Ragnarok is great at 95 already but you don't *** use its ws why not making apoc to 99 first which has a 40% bonus dmg on cata?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-09-15 03:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

serj your is *** dumb. @75 apoc was best weapon and good for many things. you need 2 consider people have weapons they like and that is ok to do 99.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2012-09-15 03:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically what Detzu said Kuk. If you upgrade Rag first the only thing you're getting is more base dmg and a little higher crit hit. +15% more cata dmg boost will be very very nice.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-09-15 03:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
serj your is *** dumb. @75 apoc was best weapon and good for many things. you need 2 consider people have weapons they like and that is ok to do 99.

I've written many letters about Mr. Hevans R. Fiddlesticks IV's headlong blandishments. Maybe it's wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. First and foremost, Hevans thinks that his harangues are not worth getting outraged about. However, he has lost all sense of compassion, understanding, and humanity.

Trying to keep Hevans from resolving a moral failure with an immoral solution is a sucker's game. No matter how hard we try to stop him, he'll always find some new way to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his deputies to live in an environment that can be described, at best, as contemptuously tolerant. Sure, he talks the talk, but does he walk the walk? I have asked God for answers, but it appears that this is a closed-book test. Let me simply suggest, therefore, that Hevans truly believes that he is a man of peace. I hope you realize that that's just a craven pipe dream from a condescending, featherbrained pipe and that in the real world, if we can understand what has caused the current plague of piteous Machiavellians, I believe that we can then rail against the pseudoscience that attempts—and continually fails—to prove that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel.

Hevans makes it sound like we should all bear the brunt of his actions. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that we mustn't let Hevans hurt people's feelings. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. How many of his janissaries are crotchety draffsacks? I'm not comfortable throwing out an estimate that isn't backed up by specific data, but I do know that my goal is to extend the compass of democracy to nugatory sociopaths. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that I've known some extremists who were impressively patronizing. However, Hevans is furciferous and that trumps patronizing every time.

If we don't expose every presumptuous practice of every presumptuous monomaniac, then Hevans will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him.

Our top priority in the upcoming weeks must be to make this world a better place in which to live. Look, of course that's going to be tough. Anybody who tells you it's going to be easy or that one can wave a magic wand and make it happen hasn't been paying attention to how Hevans operates. Nevertheless, when I'm through with Hevans he'll think twice before attempting to suppress people's instinct and intellect.

Hevans frequently plays on our emotions. Why does that matter? It matters because if we don't oppose evil wherever it rears its randy, rash head, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Hevans's expositors are suckers for rallying chants, regurgitated, standardized slogans, and other behavioral reinforcements. This issue is coming to the fore because Hevans is hardly the first proponent of brusque, inimical hucksterism and he is unlikely to be the last. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter.

Hevans is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own volage-brained ends. Why does he do that? If you profess that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like Hevans then you won't understand my answer no matter how carefully I explain it. You won't understand my answer if you warrant that Hevans is a wonderful human being. However, you have a chance at understanding my answer if you're open-minded enough to realize that a real fight against juvenile insurrectionism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to light the torch of human rights—and Hevans knows it. There is historical precedent for his expedients. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, Hevans has been interfering with my efforts to make pretentiousness unfashionable. Given how one twisted activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that Hevans really ought to to take something for his hysterical paranoia. I've heard that chlorpromazine works well. Decidedly, some sort of medication should awaken Hevans to the fact that there are two things we need to do right away. First, we need to do what needs to be done. Second—and this is critical so get out your highlighter—we need to convert retreat into advance. Once those two things are accomplished we can finally start discussing how he insists that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery. Although I've already discussed the abject fallaciousness of that argument, the fact remains that according to him, everything he says is thoroughly and totally true. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Hevans would realize that this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent he has tried to destroy our culture, our institutions, and our way of life. The other is whether or not as soon as the time is ripe I will examine Hevans's worldview from the perspective of its axiology (values) and epistemology (ways of knowing). This isn't just a public-relations move. It's a real move to get people to see that Hevans commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Hevans to force women to live by restrictive standards not applicable to men.

Just don't expect consistency from a man who is utterly and sincerely mentally deficient. I allege that I have a workable strategy for advocating social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence. Naturally, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, but I have already established that I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that I don't need to be particularly delicate here because doing so clearly demonstrates how he sees no reason why he shouldn't impede the free flow of information. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which Hevans abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve helping people break free of Hevans's cycle of oppression. Success is getting the world to see that Hevans's campaigns of malice and malignity are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because if Hevans were allowed to aid and abet disorganized misfits in their efforts to bar people from partaking in activities that cannot be monitored and controlled, that could spell the wholesale destruction of countless lives. The only rational response to this looming threat is for all of us to begin the invigorating, rejuvenating process of carving solutions that are neither balmy nor namby-pamby. To be more specific, we need to keep our eyes on him. Otherwise, he'll tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions sooner than you think. If that thought doesn't send chills down your spine then you are dead to the love of freedom. The rest of us are concerned that Hevans says that he would never dream of taking away our sense of community and leaving us morally adrift. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely stroppy and pharisaical lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Hevans's peons.

Hevans has spent untold hours trying to spam the Internet with mawkish e-mail. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that I always find more to condemn than to commend about his bad-tempered, tasteless animadversions? Well, while you're deliberating over that, let me ask you another question: Isn't he the disloyal philosophunculist who recently wanted to reduce religion to a consumer item in a spiritual supermarket? Now, not to bombard you with too many questions, but I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Hevans generally tries to keep his distance from the rebarbative vermin who spheterize other people's belongings. However, he sees nothing wrong with uprooting our very heritage and paving the way for his own nasty value system. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy.

When I state that in addition to communicating an understanding of the terrible danger we face, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, need to bring Hevans down a peg, I'm merely trying to navigate a safe path between the Scylla of Hevans's sick arguments and the Charybdis of solipsism. His mind games have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together—life! Though his dissertations be madness, yet there is method to them. Step by step, they make it easier for Hevans to make virulent know-it-alls out to be something they're not. Society must soon decide either to stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values or else to let Hevans step on other people's toes. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that Hevans can't be trusted. Everything he says is a lie, and everything he does is based on a lie: his crotchets, his metanarratives, his theories—all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make otiose upstarts believe them. One last thing: It's hard to fathom just how simple-minded Mr. Hevans R. Fiddlesticks IV is.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-09-15 03:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

but did you ever consider the feelings of the others?
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-09-15 03:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Basically what Detzu said Kuk. If you upgrade Rag first the only thing you're getting is more base dmg and a little higher crit hit. +15% more cata dmg boost will be very very nice.

Here's the angry letter Mr. Konvict knew he was bound to receive. I want to share this with you because Konvict's mercenaries have decided, behind closed doors and in closed sessions, to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical over which Konvict has any control. But that's inconsequential because we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Konvict. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that Konvict wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving him lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Konvict and his gofers or we work together towards a shared vision. While I don't expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that Konvict is more than merely feral. He's über-feral. In fact, Konvict is so feral that each rung on the ladder of boosterism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Konvict to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. That is the standard process by which incoherent energumens enable apolaustic, abusive parasites to punch above their weight.

It is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by Konvict's lusk projects. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and offer manumission to those who are held captive by Konvict's raffish indiscretions. There are two main flaws with Konvict's scare tactics: 1) nobody seems to realize that if a new Dark Age is about to descend upon us—as many believe it will—it will be the result of Konvict's capilotades, and 2) Konvict's premise (that everything will be hunky-dory if we let him infantilize and corrupt the public) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Konvict uses this disguised morality to support his malisons, thereby making his argument self-refuting. That's a very important point; he has been making a ham-handed effort to show that dogmatism and parasitism are identical concepts. I'm guessing that most people are starting to realize that such claims are a distortion of the truth and that we desperately need to combat these lies by operating on today's real—not tomorrow's ideal—political terrain. The epimyth of this letter is that Mr. Konvict is fluent in the maledicent patois of obstructionism.
 Lakshmi.Fakawhat
user: Ikumana
By Lakshmi.Fakawhat 2012-09-15 03:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj do you write Novels?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-15 03:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Fakawhat said: »
Serj do you write Novels?
clearly he does. lol
[+]
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2012-09-15 03:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time Mr. Kuka ili Moku tries to fuel inquisitions, like clockwork, his factotums defend that sort of irritating, illogical behavior. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest.

If Kuka hadn't been duping people into believing that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out planting markers that define the limits of what is wishy-washy and what is not. In any case, in public, Kuka vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, Kuka never fails to make people weak and dependent. In short, Mr. Kuka ili Moku is too catty to reason with.

Would not be opposed to a thread for this.
 Lakshmi.Fakawhat
user: Ikumana
By Lakshmi.Fakawhat 2012-09-15 03:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »
It used to be frustrating. Then sad. Now it's just plain funny. Every time Mr. Kuka ili Moku tries to fuel inquisitions, like clockwork, his factotums defend that sort of irritating, illogical behavior. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest.

If Kuka hadn't been duping people into believing that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out planting markers that define the limits of what is wishy-washy and what is not. In any case, in public, Kuka vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, Kuka never fails to make people weak and dependent. In short, Mr. Kuka ili Moku is too catty to reason with.

Would not be opposed to a thread for this.

Nice fairy tale.....
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2012-09-15 03:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.pakin.org/complaint
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-15 04:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Apoc = very situational niche weapon you probably wouldn't use terribly often. Rag = Reso spamming powerhouse. How is this a serious question?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2012-09-15 04:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj you need some help.
 Leviathan.Hellcatt
Server: Leviathan
user: hellcatt
By Leviathan.Hellcatt 2012-09-15 04:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

i have 99 rag was no huge dmg increase from 95 to 99 but ls members with 95 apoc ungraded and went from 3-3.5k catas to 5-6k catas so a definate noticeable dmg increase
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-15 04:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Apoc = very situational niche weapon you probably wouldn't use terribly often. Rag = Reso spamming powerhouse. How is this a serious question?

the serious question is, if you had to choose one, which would it be?
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-09-15 04:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hellcatt said: »
i have 99 rag was no huge dmg increase from 95 to 99 but ls members with 95 apoc ungraded and went from 3-3.5k catas to 5-6k catas so a definate noticeable dmg increase

15% damage increase doesn't double damage.

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Serj you need some help.

Why? Scott Palkin is a cool thing.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-15 04:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kukailimoku said: »

the serious question is, if you had to choose one, which would it be?

clearly you didn't read my response lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Cantontai
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-09-15 04:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

serj your is *** dumb.

Hevans you're argument is invalid.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kukailimoku
By Lakshmi.Kukailimoku 2012-09-15 04:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Cantontai said: »
serj your is *** dumb.

Hevans you're argument is invalid.

that made me LOL. lol
 Sylph.Sgttrainbike
user: Averel
By Sylph.Sgttrainbike 2012-09-15 04:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »

I've written many letters about Mr. Hevans R. Fiddlesticks IV's headlong blandishments. Maybe it's wrong to fixate so much on this one topic, but I assure you that my arguments are not wrong. First and foremost, Hevans thinks that his harangues are not worth getting outraged about. However, he has lost all sense of compassion, understanding, and humanity.

Trying to keep Hevans from resolving a moral failure with an immoral solution is a sucker's game. No matter how hard we try to stop him, he'll always find some new way to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his deputies to live in an environment that can be described, at best, as contemptuously tolerant. Sure, he talks the talk, but does he walk the walk? I have asked God for answers, but it appears that this is a closed-book test. Let me simply suggest, therefore, that Hevans truly believes that he is a man of peace. I hope you realize that that's just a craven pipe dream from a condescending, featherbrained pipe and that in the real world, if we can understand what has caused the current plague of piteous Machiavellians, I believe that we can then rail against the pseudoscience that attempts—and continually fails—to prove that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel.

Hevans makes it sound like we should all bear the brunt of his actions. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that we mustn't let Hevans hurt people's feelings. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. How many of his janissaries are crotchety draffsacks? I'm not comfortable throwing out an estimate that isn't backed up by specific data, but I do know that my goal is to extend the compass of democracy to nugatory sociopaths. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that I've known some extremists who were impressively patronizing. However, Hevans is furciferous and that trumps patronizing every time.

If we don't expose every presumptuous practice of every presumptuous monomaniac, then Hevans will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him.

Our top priority in the upcoming weeks must be to make this world a better place in which to live. Look, of course that's going to be tough. Anybody who tells you it's going to be easy or that one can wave a magic wand and make it happen hasn't been paying attention to how Hevans operates. Nevertheless, when I'm through with Hevans he'll think twice before attempting to suppress people's instinct and intellect.

Hevans frequently plays on our emotions. Why does that matter? It matters because if we don't oppose evil wherever it rears its randy, rash head, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Hevans's expositors are suckers for rallying chants, regurgitated, standardized slogans, and other behavioral reinforcements. This issue is coming to the fore because Hevans is hardly the first proponent of brusque, inimical hucksterism and he is unlikely to be the last. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter.

Hevans is interpersonally exploitative. That is, he takes advantage of others to achieve his own volage-brained ends. Why does he do that? If you profess that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like Hevans then you won't understand my answer no matter how carefully I explain it. You won't understand my answer if you warrant that Hevans is a wonderful human being. However, you have a chance at understanding my answer if you're open-minded enough to realize that a real fight against juvenile insurrectionism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to light the torch of human rights—and Hevans knows it. There is historical precedent for his expedients. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, Hevans has been interfering with my efforts to make pretentiousness unfashionable. Given how one twisted activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that Hevans really ought to to take something for his hysterical paranoia. I've heard that chlorpromazine works well. Decidedly, some sort of medication should awaken Hevans to the fact that there are two things we need to do right away. First, we need to do what needs to be done. Second—and this is critical so get out your highlighter—we need to convert retreat into advance. Once those two things are accomplished we can finally start discussing how he insists that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery. Although I've already discussed the abject fallaciousness of that argument, the fact remains that according to him, everything he says is thoroughly and totally true. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Hevans would realize that this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent he has tried to destroy our culture, our institutions, and our way of life. The other is whether or not as soon as the time is ripe I will examine Hevans's worldview from the perspective of its axiology (values) and epistemology (ways of knowing). This isn't just a public-relations move. It's a real move to get people to see that Hevans commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for Hevans to force women to live by restrictive standards not applicable to men.

Just don't expect consistency from a man who is utterly and sincerely mentally deficient. I allege that I have a workable strategy for advocating social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence. Naturally, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, but I have already established that I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that I don't need to be particularly delicate here because doing so clearly demonstrates how he sees no reason why he shouldn't impede the free flow of information. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which Hevans abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve helping people break free of Hevans's cycle of oppression. Success is getting the world to see that Hevans's campaigns of malice and malignity are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because if Hevans were allowed to aid and abet disorganized misfits in their efforts to bar people from partaking in activities that cannot be monitored and controlled, that could spell the wholesale destruction of countless lives. The only rational response to this looming threat is for all of us to begin the invigorating, rejuvenating process of carving solutions that are neither balmy nor namby-pamby. To be more specific, we need to keep our eyes on him. Otherwise, he'll tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions sooner than you think. If that thought doesn't send chills down your spine then you are dead to the love of freedom. The rest of us are concerned that Hevans says that he would never dream of taking away our sense of community and leaving us morally adrift. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely stroppy and pharisaical lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Hevans's peons.

Hevans has spent untold hours trying to spam the Internet with mawkish e-mail. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that I always find more to condemn than to commend about his bad-tempered, tasteless animadversions? Well, while you're deliberating over that, let me ask you another question: Isn't he the disloyal philosophunculist who recently wanted to reduce religion to a consumer item in a spiritual supermarket? Now, not to bombard you with too many questions, but I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Hevans generally tries to keep his distance from the rebarbative vermin who spheterize other people's belongings. However, he sees nothing wrong with uprooting our very heritage and paving the way for his own nasty value system. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy.

When I state that in addition to communicating an understanding of the terrible danger we face, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, need to bring Hevans down a peg, I'm merely trying to navigate a safe path between the Scylla of Hevans's sick arguments and the Charybdis of solipsism. His mind games have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together—life! Though his dissertations be madness, yet there is method to them. Step by step, they make it easier for Hevans to make virulent know-it-alls out to be something they're not. Society must soon decide either to stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values or else to let Hevans step on other people's toes. The decision is one of life or death, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever. I can hope only that those in charge realize that Hevans can't be trusted. Everything he says is a lie, and everything he does is based on a lie: his crotchets, his metanarratives, his theories—all lies, lies with flakes of truth sprinkled about to make otiose upstarts believe them. One last thing: It's hard to fathom just how simple-minded Mr. Hevans R. Fiddlesticks IV is.

tl;dr
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-09-15 04:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

How to answer this question:
Do you ever use your Apoc?
If not, do you WANT to use your Apoc?

Any of these yes, Apoc first.
Otherwise, Rag first.
[+]
 Asura.Slugman
Server: Asura
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2012-09-15 04:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

tl;dr (yes i read the whole gd thing)

heavans must be stopped at all costs or the world will cease to exist as we know it. serj tried with all his powers and might but was unable to so it is now up to us.
[+]
 Asura.Slugman
Server: Asura
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2012-09-15 04:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

as for the question at hand i like rag just because i play drk an war. dunno if thats a good reason, but eh
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-15 04:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sec, actually you're telling us you rarely play drk don't you?
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2012-09-15 04:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
How to answer this question:
Do you ever use your Apoc?
If not, do you WANT to use your Apoc?

Any of these yes, Apoc first.
Otherwise, Rag first.
I don't see how 99ing an Apoc would make me want to use it over Rag any more than if I left it at 95 other than to not look dumb for using marrows and then not using the weapon i used them on D:

I like my Rag not just because of Reso but because of the melee dmg it outputs and i'd like that even more with the extra 10dmg it gets at 99 ;o
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-15 04:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a serious question cause he has both weapons, and the real question beyond your narcissism : Will 99 rag change much things over 95 so is it worth to have it 99 when @ 99 cata has 40% dmg bonus.

What's the increase on overall dmg when you go from 95 rag to 99?
First Page 2