users online
Forum » FFXIV » Durandal » Order of the Blue Garter: Open Recruitment Season
Order of the Blue Garter: Open Recruitment Season

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By missdivine 2012-08-06 19:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Something tells me that most people from this linkshell moved to Semper Fidelis/Aphaty. And now you are looking for more members?.

Next time you should stop bragging about being the first linkshell that casted fira on a Dodo----- /pointless accomplishments, blah blah blah. JPs rule this server not BG.

You guys might be the first linkshell that defeated garuda, but later, after that. Another linkshell came with a better strategy (blm burn) and spreaded the strategy all over these forums to help everyone. Rather than just bragging all over the ff14 community.

Also, asking whm applicants if they have previous experience healing as whm on ffxi... (to attempt being more picky)... It's not so smart.... both games are very different/not even the same battle system.

You guys are super bitchy and not liked by most players on Durandal. No wonder, you guys are losing members.
[+]
By TwentytwoObv 2012-08-06 20:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »
Something tells me that most people from this linkshell moved to Semper Fidelis/Aphaty. And now you are looking for more members?.

We have not lost -any- members to SF, but ok? We're looking for members for 24 man content, which almost no linkshell if outfitted for atm, so we're preparing for 2.0, I don't see a problem with that.

It's funny, when we ran DH/Ifirt we were given ***for "stacking classes" to no end, now someone says "hay guyz lets just use all BLMs" and now people are ok with stacking BLM, so many people hate just to hate.
[+]
By Calemero 2012-08-06 20:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

lool not a single person on SF's current roster has ever been a part of our linkshell at anytime. You need to check your information resources my friend and/or learn the art of trolling better.
[+]
 Bahamut.Herrmann
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Herrmann
By Bahamut.Herrmann 2012-08-06 21:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By RedBarchetta 2012-08-06 23:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Calemero said: »
Quote:

lool not a single person on SF's roster has ever been a part of our linkshell at anytime. You need to check your information resources my friend and/or learn the art of trolling better.

What about Dark Brilliance?

(miss you man ;;)
By Macha 2012-08-06 23:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
You guys are super bitchy and not liked by most players on Durandal. No wonder, you guys are losing members.

Time to break out the popcorn!
[+]
By Calemero 2012-08-06 23:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

RedBarchetta said: »
What about Dark Brilliance?

Let me rephrase what I said so you can better comprehend it:

No one who has ever been in Order of The Blue Garter has ever joined SF after they have left our roster willingly. No one on SF's current roster has ever BEEN IN BG before.

People leave SF to come to BG. People don't leave BG willingly to go to SF. lol
By RedBarchetta 2012-08-06 23:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for clarifying^^ good luck recruiting.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-08-07 10:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Missdivine=Latifah
[+]
By Evilstar 2012-08-07 17:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Official Statement from Semper Fidelis:
Semper Fidelis LS has always been committed to providing an inclusive and satisfying gaming community to its members. SF gives all of its members a chance to experience content and rewards based on loyalty and commitment rather than a select few based on pure dps.

Semper Fidelis LS has only one former member in the BG organization, this former member left the LS for an extended period of time before applying to BG. This is a tribute to our system and success as a team.

It is Semper Fidelis policy not to actively recruit members from any established endgame LS. We require any applicant from an established endgame LS to have left that LS for a period of at least 30 days.

I hope this clears things up. MMO can be an exciting experience and the lure of perceived interweb fame can be too much for some to handle. In the end the friends you make and experiences you share will far outweigh any sort of false notoriety one might achieve in this online universe.
-X
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-08-07 17:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

GL on your recruitment.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-08-07 22:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

To expand, that means: Galaxia Xysto [Durandal] is the one attempting to troll/start drama.

Enjoy avoiding him!
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-08-07 22:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said: »
All the mods are on vacation?

Anyways, GL on your recruitment.
make a report if you want attention here