Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Atmacites
Atmacites
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-20 19:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm aren't all your pdif/average higher than they should be ? Wouldnt it cap at 1.2 on ig ?

Your dmg seems kinda higher than what you can expect, for w/o wing, 6125/7sec on ig is 875 damage/sec, w/o souleater, I don't see that being possible, and I never had value that high on ig playing with the spreadsheet.
[+]
By charlo999 2012-09-20 19:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

has ig got any pdt traits?
pdif min gets put to 1, max is in range to be multiplied by 1.25
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-20 19:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The only way I know to do it is attack/defense ratio wich cap at 2.25 for 2hander and -0.05*lvl correction with ig being 21 lvl wich end up at 1.2 cap.

Maybe you're doing it another way, just trying to find out why your dps is way higher than on this.

As far as I know, Ig doesn't have any pdt.
By charlo999 2012-09-20 19:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok i see where i went wrong mixed up caps at 3 for crit and 2.2 for cratio thinnking 2.2 was a cap for pdif before crit was added taking it up to a 3 cap. need to readjust.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-20 20:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Also are you considering starting from 0 tp ? Cause with my vw setup, I'm at 4.12 attack round/100 tp.

7sec is more than that at capped delay, also keep in mind that you won't always have wings, so sacrifing 1/2 tp bonus atmacite also make you lose dmg overall on the "wing cycle".
By charlo999 2012-09-20 20:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

im asuming a 6 hit (Which u can get in 4 swings)> ws setup with 1.49 attacks per round not accounting for DA roll though. regain can cover some but depending on your setup with regain or misers depends on how far you over shoot also being 1 swing away and getting a multi attack in.
Also non/wing setup also has a 2 sec delay after wsing too.
Edited my spoilered post to reflect crit damage capped crit rate and capped cratio/pdiffs.
As for sacrificing atmas the 15 str atma is only 2.5% behind a tpbonus one for reso, is always on and will also help your tp phase. also 15% boost for SE is good seen as we talking about being always capped, ie; LR not being down
edit -going to bed
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2012-09-20 20:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I cannot believe this is still going on.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-20 21:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well something still seems odd, cause on non active/non wing, the dps is still 823 (that's w/o fighter's roll/souleater) wich seems higher than what's possible.

edit: well a few value are still to high like fstr.
By charlo999 2012-09-21 13:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Well something still seems odd, cause on non active/non wing, the dps is still 823 (that's w/o fighter's roll/souleater) wich seems higher than what's possible.

edit: well a few value are still to high like fstr.

Ok totally re'edited the spolier.
also can u tell me how you get to 100 tp in 4.12 secs. Im assuming misers and disipline?
Lowest delay for rag is 1.44 so your only doing 2.861111 swings to get there.
Also you have to account for the 2 secs delay after WS even in the non wing setup which will add to your total true cycle time.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-21 13:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Attack round, not second, with fighter's roll+war in party, It's 4.02 attack round with at capped delay would be 5.78sec.

Crit rate is: 54% 20dex 5merit 14rag 15 champ
Fighter's roll with war

Average attack round = 1.55

I don't use miser's/discpline.

While not needing chaos roll to cap att is true, you won't always have berserk/lr up if you do under 3min fight, so you'll need chaos roll.

Edit: and that's assumine you over tp/human error slowness, if you remove the overtp from lag/being slow, it's actually 3.52 attack round/ws.

I use: Deluge/Vaillant/latittude and Monarch drink.
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-09-21 15:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you pulling that avg.rounds/cycle from a Moten spreadsheet (he runs a probability stack to generate it) or are you doing it wrong and just dividing hitbuild by hits/round?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-21 15:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

All the number I put come from the spreadsheet.
By charlo999 2012-09-22 06:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Attack round, not second, with fighter's roll+war in party, It's 4.02 attack round with at capped delay would be 5.78sec.

Crit rate is: 54% 20dex 5merit 14rag 15 champ
Fighter's roll with war

Average attack round = 1.55

I don't use miser's/discpline.

While not needing chaos roll to cap att is true, you won't always have berserk/lr up if you do under 3min fight, so you'll need chaos roll.

Edit: and that's assumine you over tp/human error slowness, if you remove the overtp from lag/being slow, it's actually 3.52 attack round/ws.

I use: Deluge/Vaillant/latittude and Monarch drink.

Taken from here, only thing i could find relating to it

Quote:
Morta probably has about -25% Crit Rate, I think, from looking over my parses against her on DNC.

I TP in a shitton of DEX and ride Braver's Drink, so I'm generally dDEX capped on everything.

I showed a 6.42% Crit rate with Champion's down (124/1808) and 15.31% with it up (30/166 : I only use it when Haste wears), which fits with the proposed +10% Crit Rate for Champion's. I was using Rancor Collar because I was getting Marches, so you'd expect a 30% Crit rate without Champions or a 40% with, thus Morta probably has about -25% Crit Rate. I got Blood Rage twice (in six fights, wtf?), but kparser doesn't filter for it. Almost everyone else in the parse is floored.

Bismarck, at least from my parses, looks like he has less of a crit penalty if he even has one at all. It's harder to tell because I'm on WAR and Ukon collects data much slower than two daggers.

Is it worth losing 2 secs for a 60 secs crit boost if your being hasted though?
Champions drink is 10%

I also didnt use cor as i have already said.
When i have the time ill run the numbers with war roll added though
Chaos will just keep numbers the smae during zerk down. But at this point LR will go down taking haste to 61/62% hurting the non wing build alot more.

Again though with WS delay your cycle is actually 7.78 sec which is what we need to math it as if we are comparing.
wing cylce is item use add ws delay to get back to same point which is 5 secs.
The human error thing is a good point, dunno how you would ever math that though as its a ever changing variable. Got to math with perfect numbers.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-22 09:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Champion's drink is 15%, It's on the Ig test I did to find stat on bg, and was prolly tested before that too.

And I still don't get that:

"fstr = 156+4%4= 40"

Rag fstr cap at 23 as far as I know.

and that:

"1729%750 = 2.2 - 1.05 = 1.15
max pdif = 1.4375
min pdif = 0.88"

2handed pdif cap w/o level correction is 2.25, and isn't the max pdif supposed to be 1.2 ?
By charlo999 2012-09-22 12:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Not disputing 15% if you can show me the link.
Just 10% is all i could find

pdif

this is my source for 2.2 w/o lvl correction so max is 1.15

yes missed capping fstr thanks for pointing that out

weaponrank
but wouldnt it be 143/9 = 15?
redone using 2.2 cap still but 15 cap fstr and redone the ftp to 110 and changed crit to 15%. But would like to see the evidence.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-22 17:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bg wiki is more accurate/up to date for damage.

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Byrth%27s_WS_Damage_Guide

and for the champ drink being 15% post made by me in the middle ish of the page

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/110460-DPS-Spreadsheets/page11

test 1/2 are with champs

3/4 are w/o,
By charlo999 2012-09-22 20:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

My second link was BG and shows different. Which is a pain in the *** oh well

Quote:
with champions drink
25.97% from 77 hits

36.73% from 147 hits

37.14% from 35 hits

without
21.70% from 106 htis

22.02% from 168 hits
comma instead of decimal threw me for a while then lol
This right?
Also you say "brava" last fight. This imply u have bravers on and not for other fights?
Is this sample size big enough to count out a 5% range?
The results on my link show 1800+ hits on champions down but only 166 with it up.

ty for the updated damage link though i'll set about messing round with figuers again tommorrow.
By charlo999 2012-09-24 14:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok done with new numbers with no cor.
Also mathed out adding 24% DA from cor would give 97tp off only 3 hits (average) so most of the time you will be 3 hitting with a cor
averaging 1.71 hits a round. Which would prob take the non wing phase ahead. I'll math that out.
Also a quick question with the ftp and extra hits that ive always had a prob with
on old ws's where extra hits just add 1ftp or new ws's that ftp carry add whatever they are.
So say resolution maths would be wsd x 3.59375
But surely doing it this way means your not flooring every seperate hit and in turn flooring every hits acc seperatly then adding it together. Which would mean the numbers added from the decimals wouldnt be lost and the damage would be slightly non accurate. Right?
Anyway its seems unless you are absolutly buff to the hilt brd and cor wise, using wings is gonna add damage.
And more so for non ragnarok users.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-24 14:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
Also you say "brava" last fight. This imply u have bravers on and not for other fights?
The results on my link show 1800+ hits on champions down but only 166 with it up.

ty for the updated damage link though i'll set about messing round with figuers again tommorrow.

Brava mean Embrava, doesn't affect crit rate.
All VW buff seems to give a static number to all buff they give (15 stat for braver, 25% att and acc for stalwart).

Sample might be low, but they all different test and show pretty much the same result+ Champ's give 15% haste so pretty safe to assume the number are correct.

I think, ftp carry on da/ta on ws too, but can't find where it was discussed
By charlo999 2012-09-24 15:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »

Brava mean Embrava, doesn't affect crit rate.
All VW buff seems to give a static number to all buff they give (15 stat for braver, 25% att and acc for stalwart).

Sample might be low, but they all different test and show pretty much the same result+ Champ's give 15% haste so pretty safe to assume the number are correct.

I think, ftp carry on da/ta on ws too, but can't find where it was discussed
I assume this in my maths but instead of adding all hits worth of ftp including DA together then multiplying by WDS, i calculate each seperately then floor, then *0.95 for acc then floor, then add the results of each hit together for a more accurate result.
Also those are the only 2 accounts i have found for champion's crit rate so idk. But your put forward 15% crit is what i used.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2012-09-24 15:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You know that ws damage from stuff like Phorcys Body only apply to 1st hit right ?

Also, looks like you did WD = (Rag base dmg + fstr + str) instead of (Rag base dmg +fstr + (0.85*str).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [161 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-03-04 09:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So just cleared PW last night finally. Have Discipline, Valiant, and Latitude equipped at the moment (95Rag). Any changes I should make?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-03-04 09:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said: »
So just cleared PW last night finally. Have Discipline, Valiant, and Latitude equipped at the moment (95Rag). Any changes I should make?

I would change discipline to dark designs but those 3 are pretty solid too.