Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Herjas Fork
Herjas Fork
By Ophannus 2012-07-13 20:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it's great in abyssea too. Drakesbane>Stardiver is pretty decent.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2012-07-13 21:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have sekka up(or spirit link+200% wyvern tp when /mage) stardiver>sonic>stardiver does Darkness. Sonic isn't too terrible, dmg wise. So using it instead of another stardiver is generally worth the 3 step darkness.

Fortunately for me, Drakes>Sonic>Stardiver works too. So I can activate AM3 on the initial drakes.

I really wish I could do a decent self SC closing with drakes though. The only way to Light with drakes requires either Camlann's(not happening with Ryu) or going Impulse Drive > Vorpal Thrust > Drakesbane. Pretty much completely blowing two ws to get the light SC. -.-
By Ophannus 2012-07-15 00:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got Porthos Byrnie today so instead of using:

(10DA/5QA)

I swapped to Porthos/Phorcys hands/Ace's

(14DA 2TA 5QA)

The first set gives me tremendously more accuracy than the porthos set. I lose about 35ish acc, some attack and +150 attack on wyvern with the porthos set but gain 6DA 2TA, so I might use it as for my TP-Attack-Haste build and use the AF3+2 set for my TP-Acc-Haste build for when I'm fighting ***that has high evasion. Obviously my goal is to reconcile my multi-hit rate with my acc/att when I get Enif Corazza(since Enif has a crapton of Acc on it, I won't miss much by losing Plackart, and I won't be using Ace's Leggings with Enif since Enif has 3% haste vs Porthos 5% which is why I was able to swap out Schynbalds for Ace's Leggings. But until I get Enif, would this Porthos Set win out for damage assuming accuracy isn't much of an issue? Also I think the AF3+2 hands > Phorcys for this build for the 2DA, I lose some attack but I think 2% DA wins out against 15 attack in this case, though can someone double check?

My ultimate setup for Herja Fork though is:

(12DA 7QA)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [167 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Hyunkyl
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: hyunkyl
By Quetzalcoatl.Hyunkyl 2012-12-29 10:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's +38 STP, and add +15 STP /sam sub, so effectively 5-hit /sam, anyway to do it on /war?

Guessing Lancer body+2, Ace's feet and Brego gloves to keep +15 STP and 25% haste at the cost of multi-attack(losing Quad 2%, DA 4%)?

Or Murzim body, Ogier's gloves and Lancer's feet+2 for +16 STP and 26% haste at the cost of multi-attack(losing Quad 2%, DA 4%)?

Trying to see if I should get Murzim or Enif for DRK(OaT)/DRG since I'm trying to grab Herja's Fork to replace Chauve-Souris(OaT) or grab the body twice :S
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-12-29 10:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that you can do Limbus every day, getting both should'nt take very long really
 Quetzalcoatl.Hyunkyl
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: hyunkyl
By Quetzalcoatl.Hyunkyl 2012-12-29 10:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Enif body doesn't do much for OaT GS on DRK(Murzim body for 5hit /war), just trying to justify Enif body for DRG since I have thaumas for THF/BLU and PLD is lvl 1 xd